• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 29, 2017, 05:53:54 PM
I can't see Mueller's thorough investigation leading to a weak he said, she said conclusion.  Among the bits of information that have surfaced from the investigation, it looks like Mueller wisely followed the money, which can be laborous and convoluted, but often yields to a solid paper trail of criminal malfeasance. Possible clues to charges include looking into tax filings (both Federal and NY state), and real estate transactions--some of it likely Russian money, historically rife with political corruption.
BLMs are in the street protesting cops and community activists are demanding that local cops be outfitted with body cameras in addition to car cameras so that we can see cop interactions and root out bad cops, local PDs record interviews with suspects, some courts allow cameras in the court room, but the FBI won't record interviews- but instead relies on hand-written notes- later written down on FD-302s?  :o
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insider/2016/04/04/why-do-federal-agents-still-take-notes-by-hand/#6d42b89d41af

I think because:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 29, 2017, 04:26:29 PM
Sounds about right. No question the DNC/Mueller Team is panicking after last week and the house of cards collapsing on their so-called “investigation”. Too much focus on their corruption and the uranium one deal and the fake dossier that was purchased by the dnc as a vehicle to open illegal
Wiretaps that...”never happened”. It’s classic Clintonian politics.
It was an RNC friendly organisation that financed the dossier by Steele, and the DNC took it over later. That isn't news though, it was known back in February.

So like has been going on for over a year. The media will have a 24hr orgasm over the nothing burger of the week, which will of course lead the lemmings to the gab for the next 24hrs to gloat. As usual they’ll have nothing to add other than what the CNN tells them to think. By Wednesday details will come out, putting this latest nothing burger in perspective, and the story will be focused elsewhere, with all the lemmings disappearing again until the next MSM orgasm.

Isn’t it funny they leaked the story on a Saturday. Only thing worse than leaking it on a Friday. That says it all. 😄😄😄

How is your name spelt again? M.O.R.O N.? You're going to look like you either stepped on a rake or sucked really hard on a particularly bitter lemon when this house of cards begins to tumble..from the outside in. Then you'll bleat you never liked Trump anyway.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: albrecht on October 29, 2017, 06:00:06 PM
BLMs are in the street protesting cops and community activists are demanding that local cops be outfitted with body cameras in addition to car cameras so that we can see cop interactions and root out bad cops, local PDs record interviews with suspects, some courts allow cameras in the court room, but the FBI won't record interviews- but instead relies on hand-written notes- later written down on FD-302s?  :o
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insider/2016/04/04/why-do-federal-agents-still-take-notes-by-hand/#6d42b89d41af

I think because:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

Don't get distracted.  Follow. The. Money.

http://www.occrp.org/en/laundromat/the-russian-laundromat-exposed/

http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-russia-investigation-trump-business-follow-money-2017-7

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 05:58:20 PM
Yeah, if there's even a snowball's chance in hell based on bullshit the Dems are always, Get him! but when there's overwhelming evidence against them they're like, Everyone should just be patient. We'll just have to wait and see.  ::)

Fuck that! Let's get them! Who's with me?  >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3__NN16uoXk

How apposite..'The Mob' rules!  ;D   Who is with you? You going to lead from the front of just post videos while it burns down around you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 06:11:10 PM

How apposite..'The Mob' rules!  ;D   Who is with you? You going to lead from the front of just post videos while it burns down around you?

Here's a bit of advice for free: GET A SENSE OF HUMOR, YOU STUPID FAGGOT SNOWFLAKE!!!  :)

Also, learn how to fucking spell! apposite?! ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 06:13:07 PM
Here's a bit of advice for free: GET A SENSE OF HUMOR, YOU STUPID FAGGOT SNOWFLAKE!!!  :)

Also, learn how to fucking spell! apposite?! ::)

Quite: Humour.  ;D

apposite

ap·po·site
ˈapəzət/Submit
adjective
apt in the circumstances or in relation to something.
"an apposite quotation"
synonyms:   appropriate, suitable, fitting, apt, befitting; More

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

apposite

ap·po·site
ˈapəzət/Submit
adjective
"an apposite quotation"

OK, then try writing in a fashion that doesn't require one to consult a thesaurus, unless you were just trying to show off (that's it!). Pathetic.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 06:28:41 PM
OK, then try writing in a fashion that doesn't require one to consult a thesaurus, unless you were just trying to show off (that's it!). Pathetic.  ::)

And you a doctor? My my.... Don't blame others for your illiteracy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 06:29:56 PM

And you a doctor? My my.... Don't blame others for your illiteracy.
And you a doctor?   :D

Why, yes. I'se a doctor.  ;D

Do you ever do anything besides personal attacks?  ???

Oh, right! You're just a useless tool.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 06:32:41 PM
And you a doctor?   :D

Why, yes. I'se a doctor.  ;D

Do you ever do anything besides personal attacks?  ???

Oh, right! You're just a useless tool.  :D

::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 04:32:00 PM
Is that what people will look like in the future when all racial differences have been eliminated?  ???
It’s from Godfather 3. Who doesn’t love George Hamilton. Stand up for George!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 29, 2017, 07:27:01 PM
It’s from Godfather 3. Who doesn’t love George Hamilton. Stand up for George!

I know and I really have nothing against the guy but the question of his skin color has been the fodder of comedians for decades now. I was feeling nostalgic.  ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 07:29:43 PM
I know and I really have nothing against the guy but the question of his skin color has been the fodder of comedians for decades now. I was feeling nostalgic.  ;)
Oh yeah, the Hamiltan. He’s totally cheesy. It makes his appearance in Godfather 3 that much better.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 29, 2017, 05:53:54 PM
I can't see Mueller's thorough investigation leading to a weak he said, she said conclusion.  Among the bits of information that have surfaced from the investigation, it looks like Mueller wisely followed the money, which can be laborous and convoluted, but often yields to a solid paper trail of criminal malfeasance. Possible clues to charges include looking into tax filings (both Federal and NY state), and real estate transactions--some of it likely involving Russian money, historically rife with political corruption.

https://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

apposite

ap·po·site
ˈapəzət/Submit
adjective
"an apposite quotation"

thanks. i love learning new words.  8)

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2017, 09:23:43 PM
https://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229

Unlike the average "innocent" professionals unwittingly breaking the law (from this book's description), the people Mueller is investigating are slimy, entitled greed-bags, adept at scamming the system and cheating the government--and by extension, its taxpaying citizens--at every turn. You look foolish defending them as upstanding good guys, while they laugh all the way to the bank.

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen sold buildings to mystery buyers for millions in cash.

Donald Trump’s failing real estate ‘empire’ was dragged back from bankruptcy by a series of unlikely deals with mysterious companies backed by Russian oligarchs. Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort made a tidy profit from a series of mysterious companies backed by Russian oligarchs. And now it seems that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen was also on the list of those who turned big dollars in real estate from companies whose ownership is … mysterious....

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1710128

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 29, 2017, 11:07:37 PM
FIFY

Please don't act as if there are people more sleasy, greedy, and dishonest than the Clintons.  Barry hasn't been around nearly as long, and wasn't flat out sleasy and corrupt in the beginning of his term, but he sure ended it that way.  Before this is over, it may well turn out Trump is one of a handful in DC that isn't ripping us off and screwing us over. 

Fine, lock them all up! I could care less about the Clintons. Unlike you, I'm not a faithful lapdog apologist for any party. These scumbags in DC don't share your allegiance to any political ideology, but stoke the flames of divisiveness to keep the public distracted from their malfeasance. Wake up, PaperBoy!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 29, 2017, 10:35:19 PM
Unlike the average "innocent" professionals unwittingly breaking the law (from this book's description), the people Mueller is investigating are slimy, entitled greed-bags, adept at scamming the system and cheating the government--and by extension, its taxpaying citizens--at every turn. You look foolish defending them as upstanding good guys, while they laugh all the way to the bank.

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen sold buildings to mystery buyers for millions in cash.

Donald Trump’s failing real estate ‘empire’ was dragged back from bankruptcy by a series of unlikely deals with mysterious companies backed by Russian oligarchs. Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort made a tidy profit from a series of mysterious companies backed by Russian oligarchs. And now it seems that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen was also on the list of those who turned big dollars in real estate from companies whose ownership is … mysterious....

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1710128

I’m glad you have been going after Maxine Waters and her husband ever since their improper (if not outright illegal) bank bail out deeal back in 2008. And the 250+ flights Nancy Pelosi took on Air Force hets instead if flying commercial (some with family and friends). I could keep going but I know it is of no use. You only have eyes for the Republicans.

Why wasn’t any of this stuff prosecuted (if it was illegal) when it happened?  Oh yeah. These are people that used to donate to democrats.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 29, 2017, 10:35:19 PM
Unlike the average "innocent" professionals unwittingly breaking the law (from this book's description), the people Mueller is investigating covering for are slimy, entitled greed-bags, adept at scamming the system and cheating the government--and by extension, its taxpaying citizens--at every turn. You look foolish defending them as upstanding good guys, while they laugh all the way to the bank...

FIFY

''Slimy, entitled greed-bags, adept at scamming the system and cheating the government...'' - don't you think that applies to the Clintons, the Obamas, the entire national Democrat Party, the Establishment Republicans in DC, their lobbyists, their lawyers, and their crony-capitalist cronies on Wall St, i.e., ''The Swamp''?

Muller was Bush and Obama's FBI Director.  The Democrats and Establishment Republicans hate Trump.  Do you really think he's an honest broker?  Do you really think he wasn't hand selected to do all he could do to bring down Trump, crime or no crime?  He's the perfect ''respected, bi-partisan'' stooge.  Respected by the ''slimy, entitled greed-bags, adept at scamming the system and cheating the government'' you point to.

Who do you think are more ''adept at scamming the system and cheating the government'', as you put it, those who've been in DC their whole lives, or outsiders?  You've tried to tie Trump in with the Wall St crowd in the past, but he was never one of them.  They are highly paid corporatists hired to run other people's companies, while he ran his own.  Big difference.  They hire lobbyists to buy favors, Trump minded his own business and developed property.  I get that a cashier at a drug store probably won't be able to discern a difference.

It amazes me you and others were happy enough to sit by and think nothing of decades of gross corruption, as long as the Fake News Media told you all was well, but the moment someone comes along to disrupt all that, you take the corrupt media's lead and flip out.  It's embarassing.

Gd5150

Maybe they’ll indict President Trump and his top campaign staff for collusion with Russia and rigging the election.

Swishypants

We switch it up. We do either a traditional Thankgiving or Christmas dinner because we host for the family-at-large, but try to switch up one of them so it's not two identical meals 3.8 weeks apart. We're rolling Mesquite Smoked duck this year for T-Day. Turkey and Spiral-cut Honey-Ham for Christmas. I am genetically a Coonass, so Thanksgiving is an invader Holiday. ;) Southern Arcadian Elegance! The British China & Crystal from the 40's. The French silverware. Fire & Cognac overlooking the land.

Only The Dirt matters. :)

https://youtu.be/42uphHWxmFU

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2017, 11:25:47 PM
... Why wasn’t any of this stuff prosecuted (if it was illegal) when it happened?...

Oh you know, the same reason it's ''treason'' if Trump colluded with the Russians, and ''opposition research'' if the Ds did it.

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 11:35:04 PM
We switch it up. We do either a traditional Thankgiving or Christmas dinner because we host for the family-at-large, but try to switch up one of them so it's not two identical meals 3.8 weeks apart. We're rolling Mesquite Smoked duck this year for T-Day. Turkey and Spiral-cut Honey-Ham for Christmas. I am genetically a Coonass, so Thanksgiving is an invader Holiday. ;) Southern Arcadian Elegance! The British China & Crystal from the 40's. The French silverware. Fire & Cognac overlooking the land.

Only The Dirt matters. :)

https://youtu.be/42uphHWxmFU

Don’t forget dessert.

https://youtu.be/97nlPorVEJ4

Swishypants

Fuck Pumpkin! Sweet Potato Pie! With Vanilla and Cinnamon and Rum! Pumpkin is for peasants! I know people call it "Soul Food" nowadays but it's not! That's Commie BULLSHEYAT! They didn't give the God damn Slaves the good stuff! They ate pigs-feet, and Chicken livers, and maybe Ribs on Christmas! This is BIG HOUSE food! This Massah's Food!  ;) Linen Suits and shiny riding boots and gleaming SABERS! MAGNIFICENT IN THE SADDLE! Clip to tha' God daymn CLOP!

Where is Uhura with them big black titties? I want some Chocolate Milk with my Thanksgiving suppah'!

I will fix her up some Southern Smothered Pork Chops, in a Cayenne-Bojole creme fraiche Sauce, that will make her CUM!!!

Welcome home Uhura! :)

Swishypants

COME ON UHURA! You know damn well a PECKER WOOD! :)

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2017, 11:25:47 PM
I’m glad you have been going after Maxine Waters and her husband ever since their improper (if not outright illegal) bank bail out deeal back in 2008. And the 250+ flights Nancy Pelosi took on Air Force hets instead if flying commercial (some with family and friends). I could keep going but I know it is of no use. You only have eyes for the Republicans.

Why wasn’t any of this stuff prosecuted (if it was illegal) when it happened?  Oh yeah. These are people that used to donate to democrats.

Touche', monsieur.