• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 09:56:32 AM
Fuck you Red-coat whore! Stop boning our women and go back to the island of snot!

MARS bar, you poor limey freak!

MARS bar? They're okay to take on a hike but that's it. The Scots deep fry them. But I'm glad you're not bitter I married one of your women; Its all good.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 11:18:37 AM
MARS bar? They're okay to take on a hike but that's it. The Scots deep fry them. But I'm glad you're not bitter I married one of your women; Its all good.  ;D

Pud ain't British. The British MARS bar is like a Milky Way!

Yorkshire pud

LOL....Trump just said "My generals and my military".. Good to know Il Duce hasn't forgotten he thinks the USA belongs to him.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:20:57 AM
Pud ain't British. The British MARS bar is like a Milky Way!

No it isn't...They're two entirely different confectionery. I like Milky Ways. I can tolerate Mars bars. But you're right, I'm not British, I'm a Yorkshireman from England.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 11:22:54 AM
LOL....Trump just said "My generals and my military".. Good to know Il Duce hasn't forgotten he thinks the USA belongs to him.  ;D

He means the racists who are with him. The 82% of Police and Combat Arms Military, and the 98% of Special Forces. He's showing you that there is a conspiracy of armed racisms and we are all very proud of that. I need you to cry in fear now. Thank you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:26:32 AM
He means the racists who are with him. The 82% of Police and Combat Arms Military, and the 98% of Special Forces. He's showing you that there is a conspiracy of armed racisms and we are all very proud of that. I need you to cry in fear now. Thank you.

I know you need it sweet cheeks, I know that more than you do. But alas I'm not in fear. Because however bat shit crazy "I have the greatest memory of all time" (Yes he just said that! LOL) Trump is, by and large the armed services know they sign up to defend the US and the constitution, nowhere does it say do the bidding of the POTUS. That includes the orange manchild.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 11:41:08 AM
I know you need it sweet cheeks, I know that more than you do. But alas I'm not in fear. Because however bat shit crazy "I have the greatest memory of all time" (Yes he just said that! LOL) Trump is, by and large the armed services know they sign up to defend the US and the constitution, nowhere does it say do the bidding of the POTUS. That includes the orange manchild.

So, why such a long hiatus from sounding the alarm bells, pud? Was the world not coming to an end during that time?  ???

I really think you're falling down on the job now that your're married. I'm sure your superiors have noticed too.  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 03:00:54 AM
I take this as a thinly veiled confession of your love for Hillary.  :D

It's true.  Those pants suits are amazing.  I've been thinking about other girls though, after she started shitting her pants and walking around that way.  I know she can't help it, but it's a bad look.

But my new heartthrob is the lady with the plastic cowboy hats.  I just cannot get the idea of her riding cowgirl style out of my mind.

Is Playboy still doing magazines?  The Girls of the Congressional Black Congress would be unbelievable.  I've always had a thing for Maxine Waters, the ultimate bikini beach babe, but - you know - LA.  She's probably a ditz.  I don't think anyone on the Hill is hotter than Nancy Pelosi, but - again - San Francisco.  Never know when she might begin transgendering. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 25, 2017, 12:55:21 PM
It's true.  Those pants suits are amazing.  I've been thinking about other girls though, after she started shitting her pants and walking around that way.  I know she can't help it, but it's a bad look.

But my new heartthrob is the lady with the plastic cowboy hats.  I just cannot get the idea of her riding cowgirl style out of my mind.

Is Playboy still doing magazines?  The Girls of the Congressional Black Congress would be unbelievable.  I've always had a thing for Maxine Waters, the ultimate bikini beach babe, but - you know - LA.  She's probably a ditz.  I don't think anyone on the Hill is hotter than Nancy Pelosi, but - again - San Francisco.  Never know when she might begin transgendering.

Cowgirl congresswoman said she's a rockstar. You'll be lucky if you can still get a piece of that.  8)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 01:00:29 PM
Cowgirl congresswoman said she's a rockstar. You'll be lucky if you can still get a piece of that.  8)

I always wondered about the etymology of the phrase “asshat”.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 09:28:37 AM
The generation that is now in childhood through early college is the most conservative ever polled.

Conservative, perhaps.  Idiots, no.  I'm thinking some rich kid must have stolen your lunch money when you were in grade school and you've never gotten over it. 

Kidnostad3

Llegamos a Barcelona hoy.  El conductor del taxi no estaba dispuesto a llevarnos a nuestro hotel porque hubo una huelga estudiantil y demonstration en Las Ramblas, pero, él nos llevó de cualquier modos.

PaulAtreides

For the Trump supporters herein who have managed to crawl out of their mother's basements and trailers into the middle class, know that your tax break under the Trump/Ryan plan will be little if any and your taxes may actually go up.  Just one more lie/failure from this administration.  When you're about to get fucked, you should at least pay attention.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 27, 2017, 11:14:52 AM
For the Trump supporters herein who have managed to crawl out of their mother's basements and trailers into the middle class, know that your tax break under the Trump/Ryan plan will be little if any and your taxes may actually go up.  Just one more lie/failure from this administration.  When you're about to get fucked, you should at least pay attention.

There are already 50% that pay no income tax. And an entrenched establishment that feels larger government and doubling the federal debt every 8 years is responsible governance.

Wake up.

Gd5150

Don’t all Trump supporters live in greedy wealthy gated communities? You and YorkiePudophile better get your stories straight. Careful though, rumor has it he likes little boys. You should be celebrating telling us how great this is going to be for our country and the economy? Oh that’s right you’re just another lemming who has no clue about economics. Fortunately Trump is still The 45th President of the United States and Hillary has been caught in her leftwing lies that lemmings like yourself and the Demokkkrat media have been pushing for over a year. It must suck to be a leftwing loser.

1250 seats gained and counting, Republicans be rolling along like a 50,000ton freight train. Life is good!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 27, 2017, 11:30:26 AM
There are already 50% that pay no income tax. And an entrenched establishment that feels larger government and doubling the federal debt every 8 years is responsible governance.

Wake up.

Hmm, but it seems (so far because it could all change this afternoon) that those who do pay income tax and not the uber rich, will pay more. The debt has to be paid for somehow, but the GOP can't agree how that is to be done. They're up against Trump who has gone on record as saying he loves debt; Probably because he doesn't pay his.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 11:37:17 AM

Hmm, but it seems (so far because it could all change this afternoon) that those who do pay income tax and not the uber rich, will pay more. The debt has to be paid for somehow, but the GOP can't agree how that is to be done. They're up against Trump who has gone on record as saying he loves debt; Probably because he doesn't pay his.

I believe a robust economy with lower business tax rates is the answer. I do believe that a rising tide floats all boats.

If not, we are all fucked if the 50% that don’t pay taxes all of a sudden decide to vote.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 11:37:15 AM
Don’t all Trump supporters live in greedy wealthy gated communities? You and YorkiePudophile better get your stories straight. Careful though, rumor has it he likes little boys. You should be celebrating telling us how great this is going to be for our country and the economy? Oh that’s right you’re just another lemming who has no clue about economics. Fortunately Trump is still The 45th President of the United States and Hillary has been caught in her leftwing lies that lemmings like yourself and the Demokkkrat media have been pushing for over a year. It must suck to be a leftwing loser.

1250 seats gained and counting, Republicans be rolling along like a 50,000ton freight train. Life is good!

After the tax bill proposal is released, just do the math.  You're not getting shit, and may even pay more.  Sucker.

Well, the media has been fair an honest so far when it comes to anything Trump, so who wouldn't believe what they are telling us now.

My advice is to wait and see what is in the final bill, and whether it has majority support in the House, the Senate, and in the White House. 

Given all the problems this country faces, I don't even understand why tax reform is a priority, unless it's part of a larger agenda of massively reducing the size of government, the annual deficits, and the national debt.

Kidnostad3

You and your math suck.

https://youtu.be/whBwybsJCzQ

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 27, 2017, 12:33:04 PM
You and your math suck.

It only works if you have 6 or more kids and I can't imagine you've gotten laid that often.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 27, 2017, 12:46:25 PM
It only works if you have 6 or more kids and I can't imagine you've gotten laid that often.

This coming from the leftist castrati who regurgitates the same stale lines that he was using in the runup to the 2016 election when he posted under a different name.  Just to refresh your memory, Trump’s victory was a clear rejection of neo Marxist asshole’s like you no matter what they tell you down at the local La Raza feeding trough. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 27, 2017, 02:35:00 PM
This coming from the leftist castrati who regurgitates the same stale lines that he was using in the runup to the 2016 election when he posted under a different name.  Just to refresh your memory, Trump’s victory was a clear rejection of neo Marxist asshole’s like you no matter what they tell you down at the local La Raza feeding trough.

Well, aren't you (short bus) special.  For the record, I've only posted herein under one name and Trump's victory only supports the concept erroneously attributed to P.T. Barnum.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 27, 2017, 02:35:00 PM

He rejected Marx and embraced Lenin through Bannon. Yeah, I can see that. Trump has no ideology, political or otherwise, he just loves and expects everyone else to love himself. That is his credo. Didn't you know?