• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2019, 05:11:52 PM
Clergy?! You have quite the imaginaton. Is that what you’re into? You want to fuck a priest? I understand it’s not that hard to arrange. :D

I think this post proves that we have a new condition that needs research. I'm going to go ahead and call it Aspheimer's - a combination of galloping autism and morbid senility.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 02, 2019, 05:19:37 PM
I think this post proves that we have a new condition that needs research. I'm going to go ahead and call it Aspheimer's - a combination of galloping autism and morbid senility.

I’m going to go ahead and diagnose your post as faggotry...pure faggotry.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2019, 05:11:52 PM
You want to fuck a priest? I understand it’s not that hard to arrange.

On the one hand, your decision to abandon pretext and openly offer yourself to me sexually could be a healthy development in your personal mental growth (such as it is). 

On the other hand, it's not like I couldn't smell your ardor through the computer screen before now.  I've never really been into the banjo-swingin, hog-rapin, nose-pickin, hillbilly retard sex that defines you Trump supporters.  And I'm getting plenty of sex already; there's no need to lower my standards.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 02, 2019, 05:28:33 PM
On the one hand, your decision to abandon pretext and openly offer yourself to me sexually could be a healthy development in your personal mental growth (such as it is). 

On the other hand, it's not like I couldn't smell your ardor through the computer screen before now.  I've never really been into the banjo-swingin, hog-rapin, nose-pickin, hillbilly retard sex that defines you Trump supporters.  And I'm getting plenty of sex already; there's no need to lower my standards.

Yeah, obviously your date calendar is full...which is why you’re here all the time responding to my posts. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2019, 05:31:08 PM
Yeah, obviously your date calendar is full...which is why you’re here all the time responding to my posts. ::)

37,000 posts in three years, you say?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 02, 2019, 05:38:21 PM
37,000 posts in three years, you say?

No, I didn’t say. That was your faggot British boyfriend. I think it’s time for your anti-senility drugs again. You’re getting confused.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2019, 05:42:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VSi2U0OVpA

90% of Dr Dicktooter's posts are YouTube videos, you say?

So, at an average run time of ten minutes, that means Dr Deepthroat has spent 330,000 minutes, or 5,500 hours, watching these videos.

That is, if he has actually watched any of them, rather than just going by the titles.  Because at 8 hours per day, 365 days per year, it would take close to 2 years to watch all of those videos.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 02, 2019, 06:03:48 PM
90% of Dr Dicktooter's posts are YouTube videos, you say?

So, at an average run time of ten minutes, that means Dr Deepthroat has spent 330,000 minutes, or 5,500 hours, watching these videos.

That is, if he has actually watched any of them, rather than just going by the titles.  Because at 8 hours per day, 365 days per year, it would take close to 2 years to watch all of those videos.

And yet, here you are responding to each and everyone of my supposedly lame posts. What does that add up to? :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2019, 06:21:21 PM
And yet, here you are responding to each and everyone of my supposedly lame posts. What does that add up to? :D

It's really a shame that thinking is so difficult for you. 

Here, let me help: YOU AREN'T WATCHING THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS THAT MAKE UP 90% OF YOUR POSTS, RUNT BOY.  I put it in capitals so that you can read it without your spectacles. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 02, 2019, 06:54:38 PM
It's really a shame that thinking is so difficult for you. 

Here, let me help: YOU AREN'T WATCHING THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS THAT MAKE UP 90% OF YOUR POSTS, RUNT BOY.  I put it in capitals so that you can read it without your spectacles.

What do you care if I do or don’t? Are you this fucking bored with your life? What? No ladyboy action this Saturday night? :D

BTW, going all caps...classy!  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2019, 06:59:48 PM
What do you care if I do or don’t? Are you this fucking bored with your life? What? No ladyboy action this Saturday night? :D

Aren't you afraid that the video might be a trap by some evil liberals (is there any other kind?) to smoke out eeeee-diots like you by switching the video content from hillbilly to gay pr0n after the first 30 seconds?

Oh, what am I thinking.  Why would you be afraid about that.  AND YET ANOTHER PROMPT FOR SOME LADYBOY STROKE MATERIAL.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 02, 2019, 07:07:25 PM
Aren't you afraid that the video might be a trap by some evil liberals (is there any other kind?) to smoke out eeeee-diots like you by switching the video content from hillbilly to gay pr0n after the first 30 seconds?

Oh, what am I thinking.  Why would you be afraid about that.  AND YET ANOTHER PROMPT FOR SOME LADYBOY STROKE MATERIAL.

Here, have another, faggot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQGHkajP-to

It’s fun to upset you. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 02, 2019, 07:19:02 PM
Punctuation matters, Cletus.

Is that why you edited out my comma? It’s all over when you have to resort to that pud level shit. Just surrender already!  ::) ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2019, 07:21:02 PM
Is that why you edited out my comma? It’s all over when you have to resort to that pud level shit. Just surrender already!  ::) ::)

Fake comment, sugarbuns.  You obviously went back and edited your post to cover up your mistake.  Everyone knows that Trump supporters are lying assholes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 02, 2019, 07:25:00 PM
Fake comment, sugarbuns.  You obviously went back and edited your post to cover up your mistake.  Everyone knows that Trump supporters are lying assholes.

Desperate Alinskyite. ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 02, 2019, 07:55:13 PM

Seems like most of your posts are either responses to mine or, if not, you’re mentioning me for some reason. Obsessed faggots gonna obsess, I guess. ::) ;D

starramus

Quote from: pyewacket on November 03, 2019, 07:14:02 AM
Fraternal Order of Police Accuses Congress of Violating Due Process as Impeachment Inquiry Moves Forward

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fraternal-order-of-police-accuses-congress-of-violating-due-process-as-impeachment-inquiry-moves-forward_3132443.html

I haven't seen a letter from Black Lives Matter addressing this "injustice". FOP should be more involved in solving the lethal force issues the PD's at large are accused of.

The very important lessons of the 60s were never learned, or conveniently forgotten. The 99% should come to the realization they they are the present day Indians. What if James Baldwin had been the first (truly) black president?
https://youtu.be/nbkObXxSUus https://www.truthdig.com/articles/there-is-no-donald-j-trump-without-william-f-buckley/  The age of trump would never have occurred! amerikkka is not being made great again, but is on a retrograde course BACKWARDS!