• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 18, 2017, 11:39:33 AM
ok, now I got it !
YOU are one of the "pro bono student lawyer wannabes from American River"......
get a life....
at this point, I would guess your "Professors" (assuming American River has some) are laughing their asses off !
LOL

I think he's probably just a snowflake...  ::)

..not that there's anything wrong with being a snowflake.

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 11:42:25 AM
I think he's probably just a snowflake...  ::)

..not that there's anything wrong with being a snowflake.
ok,
and, by the way, thanks for the link...

*i have a special place in my heart for ❄️s....

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 18, 2017, 11:39:33 AM
ok, now I got it !
YOU are one of the "pro bono student lawyer wannabes from American River"......
get a life....
at this point, I would guess your "Professors" (assuming American River has some) are laughing their asses off !
LOL

WRONG !!
I'M NOT BUT I'M VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE PROJECT THEY ARE DOING... ;)

whoozit

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 10:59:30 AM
...and courts recognize that financial profits are not always the goals but destruction of joy of life...
You are a major contributor to my diminished enjoyment of BellGab in general and this thread in particular.  Can I sue you?  Perhaps I can get my crack legal team figments of my imagination to investigate.

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 11:48:41 AM
WRONG !!
I'M NOT BUT I'M VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE PROJECT THEY ARE DOING... ;)

Well tell them to get on with it then, what are you waiting for?  :P

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 11:51:40 AM
Well tell them to get on with it then, what are you waiting for?  :P

I'm not their boss, they have the boss their law professor.

CozyRozie

Quote from: whoozit on July 18, 2017, 11:50:26 AM
You are a major contributor to my diminished enjoyment of BellGab in general and this thread in particular.  Can I sue you?  Perhaps I can get my crack legal team figments of my imagination to investigate.

whoozit,
I'm so sorry for your low IQ level that you can not grasp my drifts...
Ask family members to explain them to you in a child language form...hope you get better soon my friend ;) :P

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 11:58:49 AM
I'm not their boss, they have the boss their law professor.

What a shame.

CozyRozie

Just pray that Falkie doesn't commit suicide and he doesn't leave a note linking you to it.
Because the criminal law will kick in few notches up then... ;)

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 12:10:10 PM
Just pray that Falkie doesn't commit suicide and he doesn't leave a note linking you to it.
Because the criminal law will kick in few notches up then... ;)

One could say the same for poor Amy...

Pot calling kettles black.

damon

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 12:16:35 PM

Lets talk about this fight in taco bell. THe Topic of falkie is getting boring and very old too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnn5OsM7xeU

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:30:33 AM
you guys are missing one very important point,..
let me enlighten you a bit as I was told by Falkie's pro-bono 4 persons Law Students team.
I WILL TELL YOU THIS MUCH:
Falkie has established record of being public persona due to his videos production and publication on YouTube over the years,..
so think twice before you venture into profiting from his facial image or from other associated recognizable visual elements associated with him.

And remember those 4 law student will represent him in court (if necessary) free of charge.
Don't mean to piss on your parade -just giving you advice to think first -unless you are looking for possible problems,
maybe you are ,maybe your life is empty and you have money to burn...

You are kidding, right? I know your post is obvious satire. First of all, George Senda is not a public figure. Any court would establish that. Secondly, if your point is true that he is, you just screwed your own case. Public figures have a a higher burden of proof in such allegations than do private citizens. So you failed to see that.

And you have to be kidding to think George Senda can hold up to scrutiny. He has a sordid past full of downright lies and his behavior is evident on those videos. He is no position to drag anyone into court. That's his delusion. By the way, has George Senda filed tax returns or informed the Social-Security Administration that he may have received income above his SSI that he hasn't claimed? If receives SNAPS, housing or utility assistance, has he informed them of receiving "donations" -- or even any payments of any kind -- or getting anything of value? Tell his little "law students" to look into that first.

By the way, it's so laughable that some "law students" who hold no law valid license could ever represent any client successfully. The case would be laughed out of court. They are up against those with real degrees, accreditation and perhaps 30 or more years of true experience. Get real. Little mice that roar, huh?

And putting George Senda on the witness stand would do in his own case in. The guy is delusional. Makes up stories about himself, apparently is the "victim" of numerous crimes that never appear to show up on official-police records, makes videos in which should led a socially well-adjusted person to question his mental state, and is overall a fake. Good luck doing anything with that in some "court of law" that exists only in your mind.

But thanks for the humor you posted. It's complete nonsense, but I feel you penned that in the vein of satire it was meant.

He also claims his mother was an Auschwitz survivor with a number tattooed on her arm. Can he provide any proof of that? What records exist -- because they do for everyone else -- that shows his supposed direct link to the Holocaust? Is he a Jew? Or was his family supposedly imprisoned during that time -- and he claims some of them died -- because of other reasons?

George Senda forgets that any case is two sided. Anything in his past or anything he claims in his videos or what he has written will be subject to review. Can he pass with flying colors? I feel not. He would be found either incredulous or maybe even mentally unfit to understand the proceedings. 

But once again, thanks for the light-hearten, obvious humor with that "warning." It's pure entertainment and if Senda actually believes it, well,, chalk one up for his further delusions. 

damon

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 18, 2017, 12:24:47 PM
You are kidding, right? I know your post is obvious satire. First of all, George Senda is not a public figure. Any court would establish that. Secondly, if your point is true that he is, you just screwed your own case. Public figures have a a higher burden of proof in such allegations than do private citizens. So you failed to see that.

And you have to be kidding to think George Senda can hold up to scrutiny. He has a sordid past full of downright lies and his behavior is evident on those videos. He is no position to drag anyone into court. That's his delusion. By the way, has George Senda filed tax returns or informed the Social-Security Administration that he may have received income above his SSI that he hasn't claimed? If receives SNAPS, housing or utility assistance, has he informed them of receiving "donations" -- or even any payments of any kind -- or getting anything of value? Tell his "law students" to look into that first.

By the way, it's so laughable that some "law students" who hold no law valid license could ever represent any client successfully. The case would be laughed out of court. They are up against those with real degrees and 30 or more years of true experience. Get real.

And putting George Senda on the witness stand would do in his own case in. The guy is delusional. Makes up stories about himself, apparently is the "victim" of numerous crimes that never appear to show up on official-police records, makes videos in which should led a socially well-adjusted person to question his mental state, and is overall a fake. Good luck doing anything with that in some "court of law" that exists only in your mind.

But thanks for the humor you posted. It's complete nonsense, but I feel you penned that in the vein of satire it was meant.

He also claims his mother was an Auschwitz survivor with a number tattooed on her arm. Can he provide any proof of that? What records exist -- because they do for everyone else -- that shows his supposed direct link to the Holocaust? Is he a Jew? Or was his family supposedly imprisoned during that time -- and he claims some of them died -- because of other reasons?

George Senda forgets that any case is two sided. Anything in his past or anything he claims in his videos or what he has written will be subject to review. Can he pass with flying colors? I feel not. He would be found either incredulous or maybe even mentally unfit to understand the proceedings. 

But once again, thanks for the light-hearten, obvious humor with that "warning." It's pure entertainment and if Senda actually believes it, well,, chalk one up for his further delusions. 

You are very correct on what you just wrote. I hope that MV gives you turbo MODE for your comments.

Lilith

And you have to be kidding to think George Senda can hold up to scrutiny. He has a sordid past full of downright lies and his behavior is evident on those videos. He is no position to drag anyone into court. That's his delsuion. By the way, has George Senda filed tax returns or informed the Social-Security Administration that he may have received income above his SSI that he hasn't claimed? If receives SNAPS, housing or utility assistance, has he informed them of receiving "donations" -- or even any payments of any kind -- or getting anything of value? Tell his "law students" to look into that first.

By the way, it's so laughable that some "law students" who hold no law valid license could ever represent any client successfully. The case would be laughed out of court. They are up against those with real degrees and 30 or more years of true experience. Get real.

But, but, but, I'm SURE I heard Senda say that he is a public figure...

He will be very upset .  :'(

CozyRozie

And you have to be kidding to think George Senda can hold up to scrutiny. He has a sordid past full of downright lies and his behavior is evident on those videos. He is no position to drag anyone into court. That's his delsuion. By the way, has George Senda filed tax returns or informed the Social-Security Administration that he may have received income above his SSI that he hasn't claimed? If receives SNAPS, housing or utility assistance, has he informed them of receiving "donations" -- or even any payments of any kind -- or getting anything of value? Tell his "law students" to look into that first.

Here We Go Again,
honestly your posts are maybe very interesting ..but I stopped reading them long time ago, they are toooo looong
and not formatted for easy reading.

MY SINCERE APOLOGY but that's my truth :)

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 12:16:35 PM

...that's the real picture of her just so you know.

damon

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:30:33 AM
you guys are missing one very important point,..
let me enlighten you a bit as I was told by Falkie's pro-bono 4 persons Law Students team.
I WILL TELL YOU THIS MUCH:
Falkie has established record of being public persona due to his videos production and publication on YouTube over the years,..
so think twice before you venture into profiting from his facial image or from other associated recognizable visual elements associated with him.

And remember those 4 law student will represent him in court (if necessary) free of charge.
Don't mean to piss on your parade -just giving you advice to think first -unless you are looking for possible problems,
maybe you are ,maybe your life is empty and you have money to burn...
I asked a few people that who I work with about George Senda. They all said "Who the FUCK is George Senda? After i show them his videos, Then they all said that he is a FUCKING NUT JOB. They understand why people troll him and he does has very poor OPSEC in his life. George Senda MAIN CRIME IS HAVING VERY POOR OPSEC.

damon

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 12:29:51 PM

But, but, but, I'm SURE I heard Senda say that he is a public figure...

He will be very upset .  :'(
He is famous in Bellgab land

Quote from: damon on July 18, 2017, 12:29:30 PM
You are very correct on what you just wrote. I hope that MV gives you turbo MODE for your comments.

George Senda cannot hold his demeanor in his own life, so could you imagine him in a court of law? I bet it would under 10 minutes before he "goes off" on everyone, disrespects the process and the judge -- and is hauled away and charged with contempt for his actions. Get real.

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 12:32:09 PM
...that's the real picture of her just so you know.

..and I'm sure you just forgot to mention that you got her permission to post it on a pupblic forum, and that it was meant in a complimentary way.

damon

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 18, 2017, 12:36:07 PM
George Senda cannot hold his demeanor in his own life, so could you imagine him in a court of law? I bet it would under 10 minutes before he "goes off" on everyone, disrespects the process and the judge -- and is hauled away and charged with contempt for his actions. Get real.
Remember the video that Youtube took down and banned George for 90 days. He  lost it when he was bitching about Jill Stein. Just what if the judge is a woman. She just might put him into a 72 hour hold.

bateman

IT'S 90 DEGREES IN THIS COURTROOM AND MARTIN LANDAU JUST DIED

Doesn't he represent himself successfully when Kathy files for restraining orders?

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 12:38:43 PM
..and I'm sure you just forgot to mention that you got her permission to post it.

it was posted on the internet with her permission previously -so no further 'additional' permission is needed,
you see you are lucking lot's of basic knowledge in that field.. but keep learning dear ;)

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 18, 2017, 12:39:07 PM
Remember the video that Youtube took down. He  lost it when he was bitching about Jill Stein. Just what if the judge is a woman. She just might put him into a 72 hour hold.

AND the one he says he got removed by (Redacted) 

Lest we all forget, George LOVES to dish it out.

damon

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 12:41:07 PM
it was posted on the internet with her permission previously -so no further 'additional' permission is needed,
you see you are lucking lot's of basic knowledge in that field.. but keep learning dear ;
TH'one did you know that you are breaking a rule of bellgab by  using the same avatar as MV.

damon

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 12:41:47 PM
AND the one he says he got removed by (Redacted) 

Lest we all forget, George LOVES to dish it out.
He Loves to dish out-going but can he take incoming too?

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 12:41:07 PM
you see you are lucking lot's of basic knowledge in that field.. but keep learning dear ;)

You mean HERE:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=iy0o68&s=9#.WW5XbogrKUk

bwahahahaha

(no other images found)

YOU are not even a good story teller snowflake, but You'll get better with practice.  It's not your first language, I understand and forgive.  ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: damon on July 18, 2017, 12:42:49 PM
TH'one did you know that you are breaking a rule of bellgab by  using the same avatar as MV.

I'm visually preparing you all to get used to to the newMV that is coming hopefully soon.. ;) ;) ;)