• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on April 23, 2016, 12:15:25 AM
Sometimes I come to Bellgab and click on a thread and read the last post just to see where the thread is at.  Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it needs context.

haha quoted for truth

I listened to Michael Vera (Late Night in the Midlands), what a dick,,, he said on the only show I listened to is that you are stupid and you need to cancel you subscription to his show if you did not understand what reacquiring ment and that if you did not put your phone on mute before he starts talking to you he will cut you off all the while begging for people to call in and subscribe.

coaster

Quote from: WOTR on April 23, 2016, 12:15:25 AM
Sometimes I come to Bellgab and click on a thread and read the last post just to see where the thread is at.  Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it needs context.
Delve in. It's still bullshit.

coaster

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 23, 2016, 01:30:42 AM
I listened to Michael Vera (Late Night in the Midlands), what a dick,,, he said on the only show I listened to is that you are stupid and you need to cancel you subscription to his show if you did not understand what reacquiring ment and that if you did not put your phone on mute before he starts talking to you he will cut you off all the while begging for people to call in and subscribe.
So..turn it off? Problem solved.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 23, 2016, 01:30:42 AM

Well, he is an idiot. You'll get no argument from me on that but damn, so many of these late night hosts are uptight these days or if not they're totally oblivious, like Snoory. How hard would it be to get these guys a pre-show BJ or something? We need people a bit more relaxed and willing to roll with whatever at this time of the night.  ;)

Firefighter

Quote from: bobo17 on April 20, 2016, 11:23:37 AM
OK folks hear's the deal
I think it is in the interest of Art important people
advising him to fire Heather

Last night open-lines.....  "oh uh well um so you're addicted to opiates....what's your favorite Prince song?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Firefighter on April 23, 2016, 09:25:53 AM
Last night open-lines.....  "oh uh well um so you're addicted to opiates....what's your favorite Prince song?

;D   "well yeah man he was like y'know, so beautiful, an I loved him so muc..... zzzzzzz"

73s

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2016, 09:29:38 AM
;D   "well yeah man he was like y'know, so beautiful, an I loved him so muc..... zzzzzzz"

Most of the open line topics haven't been stellar  ::)

bobo17

Guys
sorry, i was posing in the wrong spot by mistake.
I am having a big personal problem rite now
but will be back soon with details
bobo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bobo17 on April 23, 2016, 10:07:27 AM
Guys
sorry, i was posing in the wrong spot by mistake.
I am having a big personal problem rite now
but will be back soon with details
bobo

Ohhhhhh..we can only guess what. Best of three?

bobo17

Folks

o.k. hear it goes.
I hope i will get the support and encourgement that i have recieved since being a founding member of bellgab.
I no this may sound strange to some, but believe me it is something that i have been battling with for years. 
I have fallen in love with my shetland pony...greasy.   It just kinda  happened over several years.
I do not socialize very well, find it awkward talking to strangers.  I only have a couple of true friends, Art being one of them.  I realized something was wrong, when i was spending too much time with greasy.  I have now developed a "sextual" interest, BUT i have not followed through with my feelings as of yet.  I am in therepy rite now, and i am missing greasy so so much.  Love is blind and i truely feal that we have a great relationship.  My therapist has advised me that it is not normal to have these "intimate" fealing for an animal.
Given this problem i am working on, i am not able to put the time into the MEETING with Art, Keith and the rest of Art's long term friends like me.  I hope that i will be let out of this facility as soon as possible.  I have a lot of things to sort out.  I appreciate all the private inbox messages of support i have recieved to date.  I hope by coming out, people will understand the stress i am under and understand why i cannot at this time comit to the MEETING full time.  I no Art underestands and i hope all my fellow bellgabbers do as well.
If anyone one has any suggestions or would just like to support me, i appreciate PUBLIC posts as appposed to inbox messages (as i have mentioned before, it is too expensive for MV to finance private inbox messages...and i get 1,000's per day as i am very popular and very important.

Thats it folks, i look forward to any help or advise any of you can offer.
take care, and remember, it is always darkest before the sunset...at least that is what my therapist tells me..

bobo

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2016, 10:48:51 AM

Ohhhhhh..we can only guess what. Best of three?
Well, was that one of your three? ;)

BobGrau

Quote from: bobo17 on April 23, 2016, 12:04:05 PM
Folks

o.k. hear it goes.
I hope i will get the support and encourgement that i have recieved since being a founding member of bellgab.
I no this may sound strange to some, but believe me it is something that i have been battling with for years. 
I have fallen in love with my shetland pony...greasy.   It just kinda  happened over several years.
I do not socialize very well, find it awkward talking to strangers.  I only have a couple of true friends, Art being one of them.  I realized something was wrong, when i was spending too much time with greasy.  I have now developed a "sextual" interest, BUT i have not followed through with my feelings as of yet.  I am in therepy rite now, and i am missing greasy so so much.  Love is blind and i truely feal that we have a great relationship.  My therapist has advised me that it is not normal to have these "intimate" fealing for an animal.
Given this problem i am working on, i am not able to put the time into the MEETING with Art, Keith and the rest of Art's long term friends like me.  I hope that i will be let out of this facility as soon as possible.  I have a lot of things to sort out.  I appreciate all the private inbox messages of support i have recieved to date.  I hope by coming out, people will understand the stress i am under and understand why i cannot at this time comit to the MEETING full time.  I no Art underestands and i hope all my fellow bellgabbers do as well.
If anyone one has any suggestions or would just like to support me, i appreciate PUBLIC posts as appposed to inbox messages (as i have mentioned before, it is too expensive for MV to finance private inbox messages...and i get 1,000's per day as i am very popular and very important.

take care, and remember, it is always darkest before the sunset...at least that is what my therapist tells me..

bobo

Thank you for your service.

albrecht

Bobo is your real name Jason, perhaps?

Folks

o.k. hear it goes.

bobo

Folks

o.k. hear it goes.

bobo

LOL @ "sextual".

I hope you and your pony (hee hee) enjoy your sexual feeling/healing.. 

Kolchak

If you already have the support, why continually hope for it?

Privately, Bobo has asked supporters to sign his change.org petition to legalize bestiality and no longer shun inter-species relationships, like the one he shares with Greasy. That's the true objective here, not convincing Art to drop Heather from MITD.

Never look a "sextual" horse in the mouth.

scottydawg

Well I guess this proves that Bobo is nuttier than Aunt Nellie's Fruitcake! :o :P ::)

ItsOver

Just great.  This thread has gone from the thrill of Art's return, to the agony of his quitting, and now, to of all things, potential bestiality.   ::)

bobo17

All
just to clarify, i am facing my "problem" head on.
I did not have a sextual relationship with that horse....greasy.
I merle thought about it and sought professional help.
My therapist thinks i am only hear for a short stay, so i am beginning to switch my focus
to the MEETING.
thanks for all the well wishes etc.
again please do not inbox me as this creates problems for MV.
Simply post hear in the pubic forum for all to see.

getting better
bobo

Dateline

Thank you for that clarification, Bobo.

And as they would phrase it on the political and as a Democrat. .  I did not have sex... with that.. . .horse.

Auslandia

Quote from: bobo17 on April 24, 2016, 11:26:05 AM
All
just to clarify, i am facing my "problem" head on.
I did not have a sextual relationship with that horse....greasy.
I merle thought about it and sought professional help.
My therapist thinks i am only hear for a short stay, so i am beginning to switch my focus
to the MEETING.
thanks for all the well wishes etc.
again please do not inbox me as this creates problems for MV.
Simply post hear in the pubic forum for all to see.

getting better
bobo

Just go ahead and fuck that horse. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2016, 08:17:34 PM
Knapp night
That's right!  Thank you for the reminder Gravity. ;)