• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131015 - Jim Sparks - Alien Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

coaster

He looks like a man that enjoys large quantities of cheap beer.

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 10:05:23 PM
I checked up and down my street and the next one and I couldn't see him so using RCH's logic he's not in Australia.

Case closed

AC400KICK

I'm still in shock! I can't believe Art is actually back on the radio! This is SO awesome! Fuck Dave!

Spinner

Is anyone planning to call in tonight?
What would you ask Sparks?

Twotrips

assholes are like belly buttons.. everybody's got one :)

popple

"it's beautiful.
it's beautiful.
IT'S BEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAUTIFUL!!!"

onan

Quote from: AC400KICK on October 15, 2013, 10:06:18 PM
I'm still in shock! I can't believe Art is actually back on the radio! This is SO awesome! Fuck Dave!

QFT

TumbleWeed

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 09:52:13 PM
how were they different onan? back in the 286 days :)

14.4 were the prodigy days, i really think my first modem that i personally owned as 28.8K

For some weird reason,  I remember 1995, when my parents bought there first computer. $3500 Packerd bell ~256mhz Pentium 1, 5gb HD,15" moniter, 28K modem that screamed when you loged on to aol 2.0. Top O the line for the time I guess.

I was 3 years old, and I still have this vivid memory of that computer and playing all the games it had.

Ward

Quote from: AC400KICK on October 15, 2013, 10:06:18 PM

agree with onan,

it's a trip isn't it?

It's the 90's all over again, filled with pre 9-11 hope and giddy with possibilities.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Cynnie on October 15, 2013, 10:02:38 PM
It took me 3 days to figure out how to plug in the desktop when i moved last year ..
You people are gods to me

Aw, I was following a manual.   ;)

CRM 114

I think this forum is perfect. Computers..i remember building one a million years ago that ran on cassette tapes..these days im happy to have mission control....I can work, run art through to my studio speakers and have the forum running all at the same time. Dont miss the old days of computers AT ALL.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CRM 114

Quote from: steelbot on October 15, 2013, 10:05:28 PM
hah! - this guy is one of the long talkers for sure, only breaths on occasion..he's def. an alien!

the rectal implant allows him to absorb oxygen in any environment.

WhiteCrow

The grey sez "lead them"..... I would of replied "you didn't say Simon sez lead them"

Ward

Quote from: TumbleWeed on October 15, 2013, 10:09:09 PM
For some weird reason,  I remember 1995, when my parents bought there first computer. $3500 Packerd bell ~256mhz Pentium 1, 5gb HD,15" moniter, 28K modem that screamed when you loged on to aol 2.0. Top O the line for the time I guess.

I was 3 years old, and I still have this vivid memory of that computer and playing all the games it had.

tumble that is the right era my first Pentium i had a 28.8 ISA modem card and a Soundblaster audio card!

steelbot

Quote from: TumbleWeed on October 15, 2013, 10:09:09 PM

Oh yeah, Packard Hells - I worked at a computer repair/build shop in 95 - and those were not fun if the soundcard/modem went bad - plus they had that shitty "Navigator" software burned in (not Netscape)

Laurakinch

Quote from: coaster on October 15, 2013, 10:05:57 PM
He looks like a man that enjoys large quantities of cheap beer.

I was thinking the same thing looking at his pic. He looks like a sweaty drug-addled weirdo you'd see yammering in a corner at a house party

Lioness

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 15, 2013, 10:12:32 PM
I was thinking the same thing looking at his pic. He looks like a sweaty drug-addled weirdo you'd see yammering in a corner at a house party

He's that one guy who's always trying to argue seriously with drunk people at parties.

I am 15 minutes behind here but I am starting to think this guest belongs on C2C with George  ???  Even still Art is trying his damndest to keep this show alive. By now Snoory would be asking questions like "what grade did you learn you ABCs" or "what did you mix with that vodka"

Ward

Quote from: onan on October 15, 2013, 10:10:24 PM
quoted for truth

you know Onan when you first said

QFT

sometime ago on these forums i thought it meant "Quit F**king Talking" .... until i search for its meaning

steelbot

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 10:10:04 PM
I think this forum is perfect. Computers..i remember building one a million years ago that ran on cassette tapes..these days im happy to have mission control....I can work, run art through to my studio speakers and have the forum running all at the same time. Dont miss the old days of computers AT ALL.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hehe - Similar

http://imgur.com/8TLAfQn