• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

jimmy church

Last night's guest was Preston Dennett...he did the full 3-hours...tonight is Nancy Talbot from BLT Research and tomorrow we have Bryce Zabel who'll be calling in from the Berlin Film Festival...he's got a new film called 'Majic Men'... somehow we've pulled off another pretty good week of radio... j.

mikealden

Quote from: jimmy church on February 06, 2014, 01:38:50 PM
Last night's guest was Preston Dennett...he did the full 3-hours...tonight is Nancy Talbot from BLT Research and tomorrow we have Bryce Zabel who'll be calling in from the Berlin Film Festival...he's got a new film called 'Majic Men'... somehow we've pulled off another pretty good week of radio... j.

Really enjoyed last nights show. Do you podcast these after broadcast? I'd love to be able to load it on my phone to relisten while I'm driving.

jimmy church

Quote from: mikealden on February 06, 2014, 03:14:32 PM
Really enjoyed last nights show. Do you podcast these after broadcast? I'd love to be able to load it on my phone to relisten while I'm driving.

We are currently 'auditioning' a few different podcast companies...we haven't found the right one just yet...so, in the meantime it is just YouTube...I promise we'll have a solution this month and get it going.

bateman

Quote from: jimmy church on February 06, 2014, 03:48:45 PM
We are currently 'auditioning' a few different podcast companies...we haven't found the right one just yet...so, in the meantime it is just YouTube...I promise we'll have a solution this month and get it going.

Libsyn or SoundCloud are about all you should bother with.

jimmy church

Quote from: bateman on February 06, 2014, 03:57:58 PM
Libsyn or SoundCloud are about all you should bother with.

yeah, that's just about where we are at the moment...which one are you using??? 

bateman

Quote from: jimmy church on February 06, 2014, 08:07:09 PM
yeah, that's just about where we are at the moment...which one are you using??? 

SoundCloud, only reason being, I prefer their interface. They're pretty comparable.

jimmy church

Tonight: Feb 12th we have guest Chris Brown and the Oregon UFO incident you've never heard of...the second segment is Rik Fox and recent sighting over his house here in Los Angeles...and the last segment is author Ryan Gable covering black ops and govt. secrecy... Tomorrow is the Great UFO Hoax show with George Hansen the first hour and then Harry Drew will be on with his new pics from Kingman AZ... Friday the 14th will be Robert Schoch.

jimmy church

Next Tuesday, Feb 18th we are doing a live on location broadcast with a live studio audience of around 200 in Studio City, CA with guest Richard Dolan.  He is flying in to do this show and the release of his new book...if you are in Los Angeles and want to see something very cool please attend and I would like to meet anyone who listens to the show...

qaddisin

Awesome, glad to see you get Robert Schoch on. I'm incredibly interested in people that argue that humans have civilized a lot longer than the current scientific narrative allows for, and doesn't try to attribute it to 'aliens'. I'm curious what his thoughts are on the footprints recently found in Happisburgh, England that date back to the Pleistocene, as well as the work he's been doing in Göbekli Tepe.

Keep up the good work, Jimmy.

Uncle Duke

Good show last night, especially the first guest who talked about the Linda Napoliana hoax.  Hard to believe there are ufologists who still cite that case as legit.  Nice to actually hear someone in the UFO community say something positive about Phil Klass for a change.

Second guest was a tough interview, tended to wander.  Reminded me of Grampa Simpson at times.  Disappointed somewhat, I think the guest knew alot more about the Kingman Incident than he was able to get across to Jimmy and his listeners.  One of the great, yet relatively unknown, UFO cases of the early 1950s.  Would have liked to have learned more of the historical facts of the incident rather than conspiracy theories about current underground bases and black ops. 

jimmy church

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 14, 2014, 12:27:22 PM
Good show last night, especially the first guest who talked about the Linda Napoliana hoax.  Hard to believe there are ufologists who still cite that case as legit.  Nice to actually hear someone in the UFO community say something positive about Phil Klass for a change.

Second guest was a tough interview, tended to wander.  Reminded me of Grampa Simpson at times.  Disappointed somewhat, I think the guest knew alot more about the Kingman Incident than he was able to get across to Jimmy and his listeners.  One of the great, yet relatively unknown, UFO cases of the early 1950s.  Would have liked to have learned more of the historical facts of the incident rather than conspiracy theories about current underground bases and black ops.

Yes, I agree with all your points...when you have a guest like Harry Drew (kingman case) sometimes you have to let things go where they may...I tried to pull him back in to the facts but then off he would go again...maybe he's just saving everything for another time...

mikealden

Quote from: jimmy church on February 14, 2014, 02:50:00 PM
Yes, I agree with all your points...when you have a guest like Harry Drew (kingman case) sometimes you have to let things go where they may...I tried to pull him back in to the facts but then off he would go again...maybe he's just saving everything for another time...

I caught the first half of the show. Really was a good interview.  No opinion on the second half, as I missed it.

Keep up the great show.

koquinn

Jimmy Church is the very next thing to Art right now. If you havent give Church a chance I suggest you try to give him a try and support him. He is a great interviewer. He interacts with audience as well. I have emailed him twice and he has responded twice. He is interviewing many of the same people Art has. There will never be Art but he is fresh air and very close.

He is on the Dark Matter Network, and jon hie YOUTUBE channel as well. He uploads all his shows the right after they are done.

Thanks, Kevin

ziznak

I was just up on the dmrn recently and the tweets there said something like jimmy had robert schoch on?  I believe i read something about this last week as well? I don't see any info on the yewtoobs or anything tho so anybody know when this appearance is?

oh and Jimmy's got quite a great show going... I'm not up to date (obviously) but the last show I listened to in it's entirety with dr meldrum was great.  He's getting some good guests and hasn't been shaken by the C2C men in black like... ahem... some other hosts in the running for "next art."

Thanks for the tip. I will check out his show. It looks like he is having a live show up in my neck of the woods on February 18th as well.

Morgus

Quote from: ziznak on February 16, 2014, 01:04:26 AM
I was just up on the dmrn recently and the tweets there said something like jimmy had robert schoch on?  I believe i read something about this last week as well? I don't see any info on the yewtoobs or anything tho so anybody know when this appearance is?
i heard that show earlier today on the dark matter stream - must have been a replay

ziznak

which one the schoch one or the meldrum one?  I'm waiting on the schoch show... meldrum was on a bit back so i know thats a replay

jimmy church

Quote from: ziznak on February 16, 2014, 01:36:22 AM
which one the schoch one or the meldrum one?  I'm waiting on the schoch show... meldrum was on a bit back so i know thats a replay

Dr. Schoch was on yesterday (Friday the 14th)...was supposed to be 2 hours but it was just going to good and he wanted to stay on for the full three live hours...pretty good conversation...check out his Bosnian pyramid comments...hilarious.  Keith texted me at the end of the show and said 'go four hours!'...lol...

Anyway, we'll have the show up on YouTube tomorrow (sunday) and it will replay again Monday on the FADE to BLACK 'best of'...we'll keep up his gallery on the site (www.jimmychurchradio.com) to go along with the interview.  j.

jimmy church

Quote from: ziznak on February 16, 2014, 01:04:26 AM

oh and Jimmy's got quite a great show going... I'm not up to date (obviously) but the last show I listened to in it's entirety with dr meldrum was great.  He's getting some good guests and hasn't been shaken by the C2C men in black like... ahem... some other hosts in the running for "next art."

Oh, those C3C men in black types are lurking...

Morgus

I enjoyed Dr. Schoch telling how egyptologists aren't scientists but are more in the arts/history area of academia.
They don't believe scientific geology evidence he said.
Its obvious the egyptologists seem to have their own religious beliefs about history and can't alter their views, scientific evidence is ignored by them like an ostrich putting his head under the ground.
Zahi Hawass and his only rebuttal to evidence is "you are just wrong" as if he can just proclaim that like a king/pharaoh!

jimmy church

Quote from: jimmy church on February 16, 2014, 01:50:09 AM
Dr. Schoch was on yesterday (Friday the 14th)...was supposed to be 2 hours but it was just going to good and he wanted to stay on for the full three live hours...pretty good conversation...check out his Bosnian pyramid comments...hilarious.  Keith texted me at the end of the show and said 'go four hours!'...lol...

Anyway, we'll have the show up on YouTube tomorrow (sunday) and it will replay again Monday on the FADE to BLACK 'best of'...we'll keep up his gallery on the site (www.jimmychurchradio.com) to go along with the interview.  j.

Here is the Dr. Robert Schoch show:  Ep.24 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Dr. Robert Schoch How old is everything? LIVE on air

ziznak

Quote from: ziznak on February 16, 2014, 08:25:30 PM
Thankyew sir!!
and very good both host and guest you guys were on FIRE!!

jimmy church

Tomorrow night we are going on the road for our first remote broadcast with guest Richard Dolan...who will be on for the full three hours in front of a live studio audience to discuss the release of his latest work “UFOs for the 21st Century Mind"...I'm really looking forward to this event...you can check it out tomorrow live on the site or if you are in Los Angeles and want to stop by and see something pretty cool directions are on the site as well...looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!!

Juan

Those of you still complaining about sNoory need to check out this show, and several others on DMRN.  They are really good.

The guest just mentioned an Egyptologist named Flinders Phea. What a name.
Also Egyptology cat fighting.

About the Gobekli Tepe belt buckle

Jimmy Church: "they have a belt buckle, obviously a belt buckle. far advanced"
Robert Schoch: "and even my women students say its a fashionable belt buckle"

The Belt Buckle Found at Gobekli Tepe

Clearly an advanced species.

JC: "It's a sophisticated designer belt, modern 21st century."
RS: "That is sophistication"
JC: "You look at something like this, the tooling, the intelligence..."

jimmy church

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 17, 2014, 10:39:08 PM

That's it!!!

jimmy church

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 17, 2014, 10:39:08 PM

I will get this to Schoch today...the world needs to see this...