Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Spookcat

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 01:22:48 AM
Maybe she will have a story of a ghostly insemination and creampie mess...

Is she still mentioning the Bell kids?  Heard that was supposed to stop.

I saw a couple of weeks ago she was raving about Asia's birthday and wanted callers to say happy birthday to her.

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 18, 2018, 01:49:07 AM
I saw a couple of weeks ago she was raving about Asia's birthday and wanted callers to say happy birthday to her.
I'm not absolutely sure, I do believe that was the "please stop" point"

Spookcat

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 02:06:08 AM
I'm not absolutely sure, I do believe that was the "please stop" point"

Hope so. Hopefully Airyn is protecting herself and the kids from all the crazy. I'm quickly losing interest in the drama HW causes in order to stay relevant.

BellHop

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 18, 2018, 07:13:36 AM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1008698714972712961
Hey Bart, is Kingdom of Nye Radio ever going to get more shows, or will it strictly stay bumper music and the one weekend program?

Bart Ell

Quote from: BellHop on June 18, 2018, 07:32:53 AM
Hey Bart, is Kingdom of Nye Radio ever going to get more shows, or will it strictly stay bumper music and the one weekend program?

Many more shows coming!
We are going BEYOND THE BUMPERS!
A true #legacy is not afraid of change.
#LEGACY

Sean92008

Quote from: BellHop on June 18, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

Great question.

I thought of pitching a show to KNYE in order to take advantage of her license and provide a cool retro show to the Kingdom of Nye.  Maybe Bart's KONR is the best way to go.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 08:13:33 AM
Great question.

I thought of pitching a show to KNYE in order to take advantage of her license and provide a cool retro show to the Kingdom of Nye.  Maybe Bart's KONR is the best way to go.

I am like the Oprah of shows.
I have shows for everyone that wants one!

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 18, 2018, 08:18:12 AM
How about Kingdom of Lies - With Heather Wad
We’ll drink schnapps until we cry and then my FB pals will call in and listen to me open boxes!

Sean92008

Quote from: Heather Le Wade on June 18, 2018, 08:35:49 AM
How about Kingdom of Lies - With Heather Wad
We’ll drink schnapps until we cry and then my FB pals will call in and listen to me open boxes!
Don't just open boxes with painted rocks...  Interview the painter, interview the rock, throw the rock!

ONeill

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 08:18:24 PM
She IS being herself, she's interested in packages to open, money orders, and painted rocks.

Of course, she is Girl Falkie after all.

Ghost

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 08:37:36 AM
Don't just open boxes with painted rocks...  Interview the painter, interview the rock, throw the rock!

This is an awesome idea!! Smashing glass and whacking sound effects! Someone HAS to do this!

(Smoky voice) “I painted this rock stoned, feeling Art’s breath on my neck, those colors are the heat of my passion.”
(Rock) “It was such a sensual feeling as ARTist spread the buttery paint oozing over my ripples...”
(Window) SMASH!

Bluejay

Quote from: spookcat on June 18, 2018, 12:59:14 AM
Any bets on her going on the air tomorrow crying about how she had to spend Fathers day/Arts birthday without Art Bell? Extra savage points if she mentions Alex or Asia.

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 01:22:48 AM
Maybe she will have a story of a ghostly insemination and creampie mess...

Is she still mentioning the Bell kids?  Heard that was supposed to stop.

HLW (retarded) couldn't coax a creampie out of Huntsville prison.

Bluejay

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 18, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: Ghost on June 18, 2018, 09:51:23 AM
This is an awesome idea!! Smashing glass and whacking sound effects! Someone HAS to do this!

(Smoky voice) “I painted this rock stoned, feeling Art’s breath on my neck, those colors are the heat of my passion.”
(Rock) “It was such a sensual feeling as ARTist spread the buttery paint oozing over my ripples...”
(Window) SMASH!

Sound effects! YES!

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on June 18, 2018, 08:59:07 AM
Of course, she is Girl Falkie after all.

ikr?  I think that's even worse than being Girl Snoory.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

I found this image I think would be great for Heathers background on her page.

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on June 18, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
HLW (retarded) couldn't coax a creampie out of Huntsville prison.
That's D.F. Neely's (Dr.) scene.  Beating up women doesn't go so well with hardened criminals in the pokey.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2018, 11:37:56 AM
I found this image I think would be great for Heathers background on her page.

I like It! It only need# a neon sign.  Cuck Shack. With the B52s recording blaring out of speakers

Bart Ell

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 18, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
I like It! It only need# a neon sign.  Cuck Shack. With the B52s recording blaring out of speakers

Or....

Quote from: Ghost on June 18, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

(Window) SMASH! That sounds like a hit show to me!

Sean92008

After hearing Dave recount Heather bullshit, I'm more committed to enjoying her munch it in a gnarly wipeout, dude.

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 08:31:50 PM
After hearing Dave recount Heather bullshit, I'm more committed to enjoying her munch it in a gnarly wipeout, dude.
Yes, karma is a bitch.