• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

There's no love of subtext anymore.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 22, 2019, 09:36:28 PM
Navy = gay

You're just pissed because some homosexuals can make the cut but you can't.  Hey, maybe there's still hope for you.  Can you play the Tuba? 

https://youtu.be/EGn7dTCDg5w

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 23, 2019, 11:48:25 AM
You're just pissed because some homosexuals can make the cut but you can't.  Hey, maybe there's still hope for you.  Can you play the Tuba? 

I'm guessing the tuba players are the most popular band members and have some really cringe worthy "this one time at band camp" stories...

I think what surprises me is that there are that many (presumably) gay people who all get together every week or two and practice to become the "gay mafia marching band."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on April 23, 2019, 06:06:05 PM
I'm guessing the tuba players are the most popular band members and have some really cringe worthy "this one time at band camp" stories...

I think what surprises me is that there are that many (presumably) gay people who all get together every week or two and practice to become the "gay Maria marching band."

Damn!  You don't mean to say they're closet heterosexuals do you?  Is nothing sacred?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 23, 2019, 11:48:25 AM

I’m just not interested in joining your lemon party on a boat. You just can’t stop thinking about blowing things. ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 23, 2019, 09:20:54 PM
I’m just not interested in joining your lemon party on a boat. You just can’t stop thinking about blowing things. ::)

I had to Google "lemon party" to find out what you're talking about.  How long have you been interested in old flabby gay guys having sex and have you discussed it with your therapist? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 23, 2019, 11:53:17 PM
I had to Google "lemon party" to find out what you're talking about.  How long have you been interested in old flabby gay guys having sex and have you discussed it with your therapist?

I’m not, as I expressed in my previous post...but you are so don’t even bother trying to feign that you didn’t know what it was. You obviously do being a navy “man.” ;D

ItsOver

Justices seem ready to OK asking citizenship on census

"There appeared to be a clear divide between the court’s liberal and conservative justices in arguments in a case that could affect how many seats states have in the House of Representatives and their share of federal dollars over the next 10 years. States with a large number of immigrants illegal aliens tend to vote Democratic."

https://apnews.com/41ca6bb537134b8581243b650e2be480

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2019, 08:38:36 AM
Justices seem ready to OK asking citizenship on census

"There appeared to be a clear divide between the court’s liberal and conservative justices in arguments in a case that could affect how many seats states have in the House of Representatives and their share of federal dollars over the next 10 years. States with a large number of immigrants illegal aliens tend to vote Democratic."

https://apnews.com/41ca6bb537134b8581243b650e2be480

I wonder what's up with Ruth Buzzy.  Her health status has been conspicuously absent as a topic of conversation for many weeks now.  It must mean she's about to go tits up.  Hell, she could be dead already and we just don't rate highly enough to know.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on April 24, 2019, 12:22:25 PM
I wonder what's up with Ruth Buzzy.  Her health status has been conspicuously absent as a topic of conversation for many weeks now.  It must mean she's about to go tits up.  Hell, she could be dead already and we just don't rate highly enough to know.
Good point.  Seeing how pleased the left was when The Donald was elected, they'll go full-on lunacy when Buzzy finally hangs it up.

http://youtu.be/5gCG3zENmCQ

So glorious.  ;D

Juan

Quote from: Liberace! on April 24, 2019, 12:22:25 PM
All the IV tubes and respirators in the world will be used to keep her breathing until Trump is gone.

ACE of CLUBS

Thanks for yet another video clip . . . . .

Tinfoil_Helm

Who's still down with the #YangGang?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 25, 2019, 12:20:59 PM
Thanks for yet another video clip . . . . .

You’re welcome! I think it’s hilarious to watch the liberal establishment have to backup into their own pile of shit.  ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 25, 2019, 06:16:09 PM
Who's still down with the #YangGang?

That was a meme not real life and it died over a month ago

Tulsi Gabbard is /our girl/ now

Tinfoil_Helm

I've seen a lot Trumpers actually like Yang. 

Most these deadbeat Limbaugh listeners thought some NYC socialite was gonna make them all rich, but Yang is actually proposing to DO IT!  Shit, $1k is probably triple what these MAGA rubes make in a month...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 26, 2019, 08:33:31 AM
I've seen a lot Trumpers actually like Yang. 

Most these deadbeat Limbaugh listeners thought some NYC socialite was gonna make them all rich, but Yang is actually proposing to DO IT!  Shit, $1k is probably triple what these MAGA rubes make in a month...

Typical elitist scum always looking down on the little people. ::)

Well, the day of the rope is at hand. ;D

Taaroa

QuoteSpector, in blog posts and on social media, has made plain her political leanings.

"This must be the first day of our revolution to take back our beloved country from hatred, racism, and intolerance," the curator wrote on Instagram a day after Trump's election in 2016. Her post was accompanied by a Robert Mapplethorpe photo of a frayed American flag. "Don't mourn, organize," she wrote.

In August, as Cattelan's "America" was approaching its final weeks on display at the museum, Spector wrote on the Guggenheim blog that Trump had "resonated so loudly" during the sculpture's time at the museum. She described his term as having been "marked by scandal and defined by the deliberate rollback of countless civil liberties, in addition to climate-change denial that puts our planet in peril."

A month later, the curator crafted her response to the White House's request for van Gogh's "Landscape With Snow." She explained that the painting â€" "prohibited from travel except for the rarest of occasions" â€" was on its way to be exhibited at the Guggenheim's museum in Bilbao, Spain, and then would return to New York "for the foreseeable future."

"Fortuitously," Spector wrote, Cattelan's "America" was available after having been "installed in one of our public restrooms for all to use in a wonderful act of generosity."
She included with the email a photograph of the toilet "for your reference." "We are sorry not to be able to accommodate your original request," the curator concluded, "but remain hopeful that this special offer may be of interest."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/the-white-house-wanted-a-van-gogh-the-guggenheim-offered-a-used-solid-gold-toilet/2018/01/25/38d574fc-0154-11e8-bb03-722769454f82_story.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_(toilet)

I don't think I can roll my eyes any harder without going blind.

Gd5150

Hate filled demokkkrat media shitting their diapers over the fact President Trump gave Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

“Dis don’t fit our template, Orangeman Hitler.” - ABCBSMSNBBCNNYTimes

Once again, love Trumps brainless leftwing hate.

Juan

As this is Bellgab, I suppose someone should say something tacky about Tiger’s girlfriend. Did he meet her at Perkins?

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on May 07, 2019, 02:31:59 PM
As this is Bellgab, I suppose someone should say something tacky about Tiger’s girlfriend. Did he meet her at Perkins?
Ha! Maybe at some post sex-addiction meeting buffet there? Definitely a down-grade from that Nordic gal he was with ala Sammy Davis Jr.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 07, 2019, 12:23:31 PM
Hate filled demokkkrat media shitting their diapers over the fact President Trump gave Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

“Dis don’t fit our template, Orangeman Hitler.” - ABCBSMSNBBCNNYTimes

Once again, love Trumps brainless leftwing hate.

Fuck are you still here? Here's one to fap over.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 07, 2019, 07:14:49 PM
Fuck are you still here? Here's one to fap over.

It’s good to see ballgrabs resident pedophile has made is his return. Stand up for pudophile! Out on parole?

Now we just need Fabio and Duneboy and it’ll be just like the good old days of endless leftwing tantrums about that evidence of Russian collusion that was just around the corner. You know the evidence that STILL doesn’t exist.

[img]goodfellas.lol, GeorgeHamiltan.pmp, emptywarehouse.orf, nothingburgers.bfe[.img]

AZZERAE

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 08, 2019, 11:35:47 AM
It’s good to see ballgrabs resident pedophile has made is his return. Stand up for pudophile! Out on parole?

"BallGrab"?! Nice fifth grade pun.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on May 09, 2019, 02:03:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ju7_HxtTJs

Something important happened.

Why don't you tell us all about it?  Try to do it without reference to any Kennedy living or dead.