• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Juan

No claim that he busted her lip, either

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

What I don’t know would fill libraries but I’ve read enough on the subject to know that such
agreements exist.  I’ve just never seen a name put to them other than Intelligence Sharing Protocols.  It’s just the IC’s way of saying fuck you and fuck the constitution  So soon old, so late smart.

Juan

OMG, while the Russians conspired to fuck with the election, no American knew about it. The Russians even sponsored a pro Trump and an anti Trump rally in NYC on the same day. Funny the libs failed to notice Russian meddling before 2016.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 16, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

What I don’t know would fill libraries but I’ve read enough on the subject to know that such
agreements exist.  I’ve just never seen a name put to them other than Intelligence Sharing Protocols.  It’s just the IC’s way of saying fuck you and fuck the constitution  So soon old, so late smart.
Here is the main, founding agreement. Details updated etc over time.
http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/ukusa/new_ukusa_agree_10may55.pdf

Mueller thinks this action, indicting 13 Russians who didn't collude with any American, will give him the cover to continue the investigation for another year.  Of course, Russians would love to cause election mayhem in the United States.  That has been the state of affairs since Stalin.  Nothing new here.

ItsOver

Meanwhile, let's drop the ball on some wacko wanting to shoot-up a school. 

https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/fbi-failed-to-investigate-tip-on-school-shooter-last-month/

Sure, let's pass more laws we might or might not enforce, depending upon political expediency.

Kidnostad3

The indictments shoot in the ass D’s claims that Trump colluded with the Russians to get elected. The indictments contain no allegation that the interference effected the outcome of the election but expect a lot more tap dancing from the D’s and the MSM. 

Hey, where the hell is Pud when it’s time to gloat?   You don’t suppose that these indictments have anything to do with his absence do you?  No way, right? 

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/fbi-failed-to-investigate-tip-on-school-shooter-last-month/

Sure, let's pass more laws we might or might not enforce, depending upon political expediency.

The warning signs were everywhere but nobody did anything about it.  How come this nut was able to pass a background check?  Cops were called to his home 39 times and yet he passed a background check?  FBI did nothing.  Guns aren't the problem but the lack of action by the proper authorities is.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 16, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
The indictments shoot in the ass D’s claims that Trump colluded with the Russians to get elected. The indictments contain no allegation that the interference effected the outcome of the election but expect a lot more tap dancing from the D’s and the MSM. 

Hey, where the hell is Pud when it’s time to gloat?   You don’t suppose that these indictments have anything to do with his absence do you?  No way, right?

I'm missing his diatribes against guns.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 01:14:49 PM
The warning signs were everywhere but nobody did anything about it.  How come this nut was able to pass a background check?  Cops were called to his home 39 times and yet he passed a background check?  FBI did nothing.  Guns aren't the problem but the lack of action by the proper authorities is.

Wow, this is damning. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
I'm missing his diatribes against guns.

I miss his charming personality. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

FBI agents too busy playing politics and sexting each other to think someone who posts pictures of mutilated animals, weapons, and makes statements as below is not worthy of "checking up on?" Especial since a simple phone call to his school or sheriff would show he also had mental problems, abused his mother, was kicked out of school, etc?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/02/16/as-florida-town-mourns-authorities-revisit-possible-warning-signs-before-school-massacre/?utm_term=.713fb3c4ebcf

"Im going to be a professional school shooter" <--not a strong lead, according to the FBI
https://www.wsj.com/articles/law-enforcement-officials-say-youtube-tip-on-florida-shooter-wasnt-a-strong-lead-1518742655

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
FBI agents too busy playing politics and sexting each other to think someone who posts pictures of mutilated animals, weapons, and makes statements as below is not worthy of "checking up on?" Especial since a simple phone call to his school or sheriff would show he also had mental problems, abused his mother, was kicked out of school, etc?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/02/16/as-florida-town-mourns-authorities-revisit-possible-warning-signs-before-school-massacre/?utm_term=.713fb3c4ebcf

"Im going to be a professional school shooter" <--not a strong lead, according to the FBI
https://www.wsj.com/articles/law-enforcement-officials-say-youtube-tip-on-florida-shooter-wasnt-a-strong-lead-1518742655

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/16/fbi-failed-act-january-5-2018-tip-nikolas-cruz/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 16, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
You all should brush up on the FIVE EYES and NINE EYES agreement. It's been in place for decades.

It boils down to "I can't spy on my citizens, and you can't spy on yours, so lets trade."

You should go fuck yourself, you weasel! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 16, 2018, 11:07:56 AM
It's one of the few things that would really qualify as "deep state".

And you want to keep it going because? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 11:29:44 AM
This is what we've become.  Thanks, Donny John.

Maybe if you'd take on more than one client things would improve for you. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 16, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

Trust the British on ANYTHING and you're getting fucked in the ass. It's just that simple, sunshine. They still haven't got over the fact that we broke up with them in 1776. ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
You should go fuck yourself, you weasel! :D

This is a completely rational response from a clearly stable man.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 01:14:49 PM
FBI did nothing.

That's because they're a criminal rogue agency. WAKE THE FUCK UP, PEOPLE! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 16, 2018, 02:19:28 PM
This is a completely rational response from a clearly stable man.

Thanks for recognizing that but you're still a weasel who would sell your grandma out for a dollar and your country out for an ideology. ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
Thanks for recognizing that but you're still a weasel who would sell your grandma out for a dollar. ;)

PaulAtreides

This is the beginning, not the end. Oh, and you know the particulars of the indictments how?  I didn't think so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 02:47:01 PM
This is the beginning, not the end. Oh, and you know the particulars of the indictments how?  I didn't think so.

Gd5150

Yup. 2 years of wiping their asses with the constitution via illegal wiretaps and spying on American citizens. A hundred million plus down the toilet. And what’s the failed Mueller witchhunt have to show for it? What we’ve always known:

Zero evidence of Trump/Russian collusion.
Russians try to affect our elections.
People on the internet lie about who they are.
Russians posted fake news.

When are they going to indict the NYTimes, and CNN, and MSNBC, and ABC, and CBS, and NBC, and HBO, and Comedy Channel, and Reuters, and BBC, for pushing fake news?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

Your laughter pegs the irony meter as you can barely read, much less comprehend, the language in the indictments, which you have not seen.  Now get on down the basement and inflate your girlfriend before your mom gets home. 

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Someone didn't listen to the news conference.

Juan

As they have since the days of Lenin, the progressives have played into the Russian’s hands. Putin wanted to disrupt the democratic process in the US, and with their refusal to accept Trump’s election and their Resist movement, the progs are cooperating fully. Muh Russians, indeed.

starrmtn001

BREAKING: Rod Rosenstein at Indictment Press Briefing: "Operation DID NOT Change Election Outcome"

https://youtu.be/-TrEF1CLvow