• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Paranormal Apps For iPhone and Android

Started by shredder203, April 09, 2015, 12:44:26 AM

shredder203

Hi guys! Are there any paranormal apps for iPhone or Droid that legitimately work? Anything anyone would recommend for paranormal investigation or UFO tracking? Or do you feel that they are all purely for entertainment purposes only? I have a friend that's looking to help finance a great paranormal app. Thanks!  8)

cweb

For catalogs of information on paranormal topics, I would be interested to see if there are any.

For investigations, I'd call any app "for entertainment purposes only."

The only consistent hardware-based application you *might* be able to base a program on is EVP. However, due to the nature of most mobile device microphones, I'd hardly call those recordings reliable. (Not to mention I am extremely skeptical of any so-called EVP. While you can't call it impossible, I'd say it's mostly unlikely.)

I'd imagine other applications would be using code to manipulate stimuli. I'm sure one could make a really fun app with paranormal themes, but anything that actually claims to do something extraordinary is probably snake oil.

albrecht

Joshua P. Warren, don't forget the period, has made an app called "Ghost Psycho". It costs $0.99 and, from what I can tell, makes your screen go black and then by starring at a black screen you will see "entities" or ghosts. Not sure one would need an app to stare at a black screen, but there you go. It is on the google play store.