i despise you all

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 11:36:24 PM
LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUMBLE!!!

Are you going to masturbate again?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:32:08 PM
in all truth, here's the reality of it. in my mind i ascribe like 90% odds that you diddle children. that leaves a 10% possibility that you don't. what's that do you for you? any common ground we can work with there? does that put us in some sort of ballfield where we can have respectable disagreements?

Sure...Common ground...All my neighbours, friends, the local sheriff and CHiP officers are sure you have sacrificed children, all under four years old. And sadly I have to agree with them. It was worse because you admitted to jerking off as you did it.  :-\

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

Sigh: Last time okay? I don't deny child trafficking..okay? I've never said otherwise..Okay? Are you clear? I (and digest this, read it more than once if you need to)..suggested if YOU or anyone has evidence that will hold up in court about the alleged pizzagate, then get a lawyer pro bono to fight it in court for you...Okay? Is that clear? And I also told you I'd be the first to congratulate you if you won.. Got it?

well dude look here's the thing. "pizzagate" can mean a lot of things. what are we talking about? are we talking about comet ping pong? are we talking about james alafantis? or are we talking about jon podestas emails with all of the bizarre code talk and weird stuff like calling a bunch of pre-pubescent girls his "entertainment for the evening" and saying they were going to be waiting for him in the heated pool.

it's a pretty big umbrella in a lot of ways. i don't know all of the specifics, people can only speculate. but i think it's clear that there are some odd irregularities there that def need to be investigated and prob won't because there's a demonstrable history of the police and powerful people covering up these sorts of crimes.

now one last question for you. you say you don't deny the reality of child trafficking rings. ok. cool. good. obviously they are real things and they're a pretty prevalent problem. so here's my serious question. if the child slaves aren't being bought by rich elite and prominent members of society, then who is buying them? because it doesn't take a WHOLE LOT of critical thinking to realize that child sex slaves aren't CHEAP. not only are they not CHEAP, you need to find a place to HOUSE them, you need to FEED them, you need to presumably get proper paperwork for them if you're going to pretend they're your kids or something. i mean anyway you slice it, it's a major expense drain and this isn't exactly something that middle class people with above ground pools are doing. you know what i mean?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:38:20 PM
Sure...Common ground...All my neighbours, friends, the local sheriff and CHiP officers are sure you have sacrificed children, all under four years old. And sadly I have to agree with them. It was worse because you admitted to jerking off as you did it.  :-\

well here's is the difference though, you make a claim against me it doesn't set me off. i don't lose my shit, you know? i mean say whatever you want about me. it doesn't bother me one bit. i can't think of too much that people could ever say about me that i haven't said about myself just to see exasperated faces and funny reactions at some point or another.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:39:10 PM
well dude look here's the thing. "pizzagate" can mean a lot of things. what are we talking about? are we talking about comet ping pong? are we talking about james alafantis? or are we talking about jon podestas emails with all of the bizarre code talk and weird stuff like calling a bunch of pre-pubescent girls his "entertainment for the evening" and saying they were going to be waiting for him in the heated pool.

it's a pretty big umbrella in a lot of ways. i don't know all of the specifics, people can only speculate. but i think it's clear that there are some odd irregularities there that def need to be investigated and prob won't because there's a demonstrable history of the police and powerful people covering up these sorts of crimes.

now one last question for you. you say you don't deny the reality of child trafficking rings. ok. cool. good. obviously they are real things and they're a pretty prevalent problem. so here's my serious question. if the child slaves aren't being bought by rich elite and prominent members of society, then who is buying them? because it doesn't take a WHOLE LOT of critical thinking to realize that child sex slaves aren't CHEAP. not only are they not CHEAP, you need to find a place to HOUSE them, you need to FEED them, you need to presumably get proper paperwork for them if you're going to pretend they're your kids or something. i mean anyway you slice it, it's a major expense drain and this isn't exactly something that middle class people with above ground pools are doing. you know what i mean?

All of the above...The suggestion stands.. Get a lawyer who will take it to court..Make arrests. Okay?

JulianC

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:22:02 PM
pud, lets work this thing out right now. you and me. what's our status? you still mad at me? you still want my blood? you still want to fight? tell me where you're at here bro. tell me if we can't put things behind us.
pud is shitting himself.
Laura Kinch, his wife, is changing his soiled boxers.

You just chill and be yourself.
pud is just a guest in America. This is your clay, bro, and you have guns and a sword.
He has Laura, who has ugly stretch marks and sagging tits. Even niggers and spicks in California refuse to fuck her. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

All of the above...The suggestion stands.. Get a lawyer who will take it to court..Make arrests. Okay?

do you really and genuinely and unironically have that much faith in the justice system pudd? you gonna tell me OJ is innocent too? you don't think that a problem that is endemic to wealthy elite might be particularly difficult to prosecute fairly?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
pud is shitting himself.

Oh purreeeeaaassee. Don't flatter your spotty face.

Swishypants

"COME ON MOTHERFUCKER!!! PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

You GOT-DAYMN right he is! Pud is packing a Samsonite suite-case as we speak!

JulianC

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:29:11 PM
Oh yeah..Okay duffass. Yeah her name is Laura Savannah Kinch. You got me...Now go look it up. Get back to me okay?  ::)
Eleise

BTW, did she officially changed her surname already,to yours.
It's a public record, you know.

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
pud is shitting himself.
Laura Kinch, his wife, is changing his soiled boxers.

You just chill and be yourself.
pud is just a guest in America. This is your clay, bro, and you have guns and a sword.
He has Laura, who has ugly stretch marks and sagging tits. Even niggers and spicks in California refuse to fuck her.

don't worry bro, i'm not nervous or upset about anything but trust me i've been in enough shitty situations to know that a peaceful nonviolent outcome is always preferable. because when that doesn't happen, even when you win you lose in some way or another. just speaking from experience unfortunately. remember i was homeless for more than two years, saw more than my share of scrapes and problems with a variety of different people.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:47:38 PM
don't worry bro, i'm not nervous or upset about anything but trust me i've been in enough shitty situations to know that a peaceful nonviolent outcome is always preferable. because when that doesn't happen, even when you win you lose in some way or another. just speaking from experience unfortunately. remember i was homeless for more than two years, saw more than my share of scrapes and problems with a variety of different people.

also if i told you guys where i worked back when i was like 20 you'd know there were a lot of problems there too. but i'm always leery of saying that on the net cuz i don't want to give myself away or anything. too much identifying info. basically it was like a nightclub though. lots of people making problems all of the time. when you're like 20 getting into a fight maybe sounds kind of cool. but after a while you really do realize that there are truly no winners. no matter who wins or who loses, here are ultimately no winners. i mean unless some girl sees you and wants to bone the shit out of you afterwards, but other than that no winners and obviously that's not what's happening here.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:52:08 PM
also if i told you guys where i worked back when i was like 20 you'd know there were a lot of problems there too. but i'm always leery of saying that on the net cuz i don't want to give myself away or anything. too much identifying info. basically it was like a nightclub though. lots of people making problems all of the time. when you're like 20 getting into a fight maybe sounds kind of cool. but after a while you really do realize that there are truly no winners. no matter who wins or who loses, here are ultimately no winners. i mean unless some girl sees you and wants to bone the shit out of you afterwards, but other than that no winners and obviously that's not what's happening here.

Fighting Pud is not a fight. It's a SLAUGHTER! That dickhead only knows how to bitch-slap!

JulianC

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

If you persist with the former, I cannot subscribe to the latter...The hint is there. Now go and get in your bin.
Remember blob, /pol/ will be watching you.
Don't ever threaten anybody in America.
You just visiting here, this is not your clay.
Those days are fucking long over you British pedo scum. If you don't like it here, if you don't like President Trump, pack up and get the fuck out!!!
Go back to your shithole you old bastard.

Swishypants

/pol/ on one side. Pud and MD on the other. Reminds em of this:

https://youtu.be/BTWj_3bC2R4

GOD DAYUMN!!! GOOD GUNFIGHT!

JulianC

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:35:34 PM
It isn't.. LOL  You think she's that fucking idiotic?
Looks like she was when she registered here.
She was trying to impress.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 11:55:47 PM
/pol/ on one side. Pud and MD on the other. Reminds em of this:

GOD DAYUMN!!! GOOD GUNFIGHT!

How do you figure I'm with pud? I think I was probably the first to suggest he might be a pedo, you fucking moron! However, it was only meant to be a baseless allegation. The same kind he constantly throws at Trump in the hopes of sticking.  ;)

If anything pol should be going after you, fucktard! Give'em an extra deep dicking for me, 4chan! ;D

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 11:53:33 PM
Fighting Pud is not a fight. It's a SLAUGHTER! That dickhead only knows how to bitch-slap!

i am fairly certain he is an old man and i am like a beefcake stud just a few short years off the prime of my life.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 11:58:21 PM
How do you figure I'm with pud? I think I was probably the first to suggest he might be a pedo, you fucking moron! However, it was only meant to be a baseless allegation. The same kind he constantly throws at Trump in the hopes of sticking.  ;)

If anything pol should be going after you, fucktard! Give'em an extra deep dicking for me, 4chan! ;D

/pol/ can't go after swishy, he is my lover and he is awesome. swishy is a beautiful and pure spirit. even if he said something that aggravated someone once, he only did it because he is so beautiful and pure and naive.

Swishypants

How do you figure I'm with pud?

You're not, but he needs a hostage that gets shot in the cross-fire!  ;D

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 11:55:53 PM
Looks like she was when she registered here.
She was trying to impress.

lol i mean he's obviously going to deny it but yeah, obviously "laurakersch or whatever it is isn't just a username you would make up out of nowhere.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:00:23 AM
/pol/ can't go after swishy, he is my lover and he is awesome. swishy is a beautiful and pure spirit. even if he said something that aggravated someone once, he only did it because he is so beautiful and pure and naive.

I'm HIS PRISON BITCH! Go Daddy!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:00:23 AM

If they love both of you guys then I guess it must be the biggest faggot club on the internet. And I used to think they were cool.  ::)

JulianC

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:59:28 PM
i am fairly certain he is an old man and i am like a beefcake stud just a few short years off the prime of my life.
pud is almost twice your age, solid fact.

gnooryblows

i was wrong about you md md. you're not cool. i gave you a little bit of slack when i thougth you were a nigger (since you told me you weren't white before). i thought ot myself "it's hard for him, having like 85 IQ and being an ugly gorillaman", and i sort of respected the fact that you were a trump supporter. i thought you were one of those "based black guys". and i respected the fact that you still talked to me even though i spout all of my white supremacist rhetoric. i thought you were kind of cool in that sense. even though you were a subhuman, i figured you were the best of the subhumans. but then when you told me you were white it just ruined everything. if you're white then whats your problem with me and my white supremacist rhetoric? now i just think you're another hippie dumbass. or at best a fucking "civic nationalist".

JulianC

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:01:07 AM
lol i mean he's obviously going to deny it but yeah, obviously "laurakersch or whatever it is isn't just a username you would make up out of nowhere.
google knows