• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i despise you all

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

gnooryblows

none of you are my friends i have realized, except maybe for swishy, he's the coolest. but the rest of you are pieces of shit.

JulianC

Laurakinch has wet pussy for you.
Yorkshire pud is old fat smelly sweaty Brit with bad teeth and dysfunctional pecker.
She would love to be pounded by 10/10 32 years young hunk lol. 
But WARNING, Laurakinch is only 3/10 has saggy tits dry vagina and ugly stretch marks.

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
Laurakinch has wet pussy for you.
Yorkshire pud is old fat smelly sweaty Brit with bad teeth and dysfunctional pecker.
She would love to be pounded by 10/10 32 years young hunk lol. 
But WARNING, Laurakinch is only 3/10 has saggy tits dry vagina and ugly stretch marks.

jesus christ.

Pud is a POS but i dunno dude. if you're the one trying to doxx him and his wife i dunno. i would say just let it go bro. i mean he is a rotten human for certain but you know, the internet is the internet. as i'm typing this, i'm well aware of the fact that he apparently tried to doxx me too so it's hard for me to feel TOO much sympathy for him and whatever might happen to him if his personal info gets revealed by you or whoever else was doing that. even as im sitting here writing this it's turning my stomach to think about the fact that he might be still actively trying to do the same thing to me and here i am like "oooooooo no don't do it". i can't get that irony out of my head, but i dunno dude, i just wouldn't do it, personally. like it's just the internet. people are tards on the internet. i always think people should be allowed to say whatever they need to and want to without fear of reprisal. words are just words after all. but i guess i'm prob not going to be able to stop you from doing whatever it is you've decided to try to do to him. just my two cents though bro.

gnooryblows

also where the fuck did you even get that picture? jesus christ is that something that she posted on here? i didn't even know that there was a user on this site named laurakinsch but i just looked it up and sure enough it's there. so i guess people didn't DOXX her after all, she just made her own name public on this forum. fucking whatever. makes me wonder now why the faggot pudd was so fucking angry at me then.

i was thinking to myself "well it's sort of understandable he would be angry if someone posted his wifes name on 4chan" but if his wife is running around with her real name right in her handle then what the fuck was he even throwing that fit for??

gnooryblows

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

in a lot of ways this is how i feel going through life. but then on the other hand i know that deep down i wouldn't want any friends and wouldn't want to deal with people on any consistent or emotionally meaningful level.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 10:41:49 PM
in a lot of ways this is how i feel going through life. but then on the other hand i know that deep down i wouldn't want any friends and wouldn't want to deal with people on any consistent or emotionally meaningful level.

gnooryblows

except i won't be like that bitch and just let go. i'll keep my word and i really won't let go swishy.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 10:45:27 PM
except i won't be like that bitch and just let go. i'll keep my word and i really won't let go swishy.

I know, LOVER!

Swishypants

I still have your Jockstrap on my hope-chest!

gnooryblows

i really wanna know where julianC got that picture and i really wanna know if its legit lol. that' is god damn nasty lmfao.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 10:49:33 PM
I still have your Jockstrap on my hope-chest!

baby i've pulled a monica lewinsky with every piece of clothing i own that you cummed on. i'm NEVER washing that shit!

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 10:49:55 PM
i really wanna know where julianC got that picture and i really wanna know if its legit lol. that' is god damn nasty lmfao.

He knows people! People know him!

gnooryblows

you know what else i was thinking? how come WOTR doesn't post in my threads anymore. he just decided he wasn't gonna engage with me anymore huh? he used to come into every thread i had and just be an autistic douche. now that he doesn't talk to me i sort of miss him vaguely in a weird kind of way. i guess he didn't like me ragging on his disabilities and telling him that he was lower than an animal. but if you don't want to hear mean things you shouldn't disagree with someone. isn't that like one of the big social rules of the world?

Swishypants

I liked it when you told me I was a fat little girl while you punched me in the back of the head. Paradise isn't for everyone, but then again, YOU'RE NOT EVERYONE!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 10:51:32 PM
He knows people! People know him!

JulienC seems like an OK guy and pretty cool and i think he's from 4chan which makes him even cooler, but i dunno, he shouldn't be trying to doxx the dude if that's what he's trying to do IMO. not only that, even though i would call pud a pedo, and he's all pissed off that im calling him a pedo, it is the reality that nobody really knows. like is it really suspicious the way he vehemently denies the reality of child trafficking rings? yes. very very very odd. does he act like a pedo in other ways? have the markers of them? sure. but you don't know, you know? i know enough to call him a pedo on the internet forum but not enough to try to actually make him "pay for his crimes" or whatever, you know? not enough to actually do something that might potentially make a real problem for someone. even if i did know someone was a pedo off of the internet i dunno what i would do. i guess you might have to report them to the FBI or something at that point or else more children might get hurt, but my instinct is just to let people do what they do.

anyway he's just a dude on the internet. he could just be a really weird, rabid hillary clinton supporter or something who doesn't want his candidate being exposed for the freako that she is. who fuckin' knows man. nobody knows what his real deal is.

i'd have more sympathy if pud wasn't apparently trying to dox me too, but at this point pud won't even try to talk to me to work things out. so who knows if he's still on his quest to ruin me or whatever. either way i personally just wish all of the doxxing would end.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 10:54:07 PM
I liked it when you told me I was a fat little girl while you punched me in the back of the head. Paradise isn't for everyone, but then again, YOU'RE NOT EVERYONE!

have you ever heard of a pink sock? that's when you're boning someone in the butt and then you punch them in the back so that their anal muscles contract, and then you pull out really fast so their anus prolapses. when it comes out it looks like a big pink sock. i'd post pictures but you know we can't post that stuff here. you could just google it or whatever though. it's also known as a "donkey punch". i was thinking that maybe you and i could try some stuff like this to spice up our sex lives, you know what i mean bro?

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 10:55:56 PM
JulienC seems like an OK guy and pretty cool and i think he's from 4chan which makes him even cooler, but i dunno, he shouldn't be trying to doxx the dude if that's what he's trying to do IMO. not only that, even though i would call pud a pedo, and he's all pissed off that im calling him a pedo, it is the reality that nobody really knows. like is it really suspicious the way he vehemently denies the reality of child trafficking rings? yes. very very very odd. does he act like a pedo in other ways? have the markers of them? sure. but you don't know, you know? he's just a dude on the internet. he could just be a really weird, rabit hillary clinton supporter or something who doesn't want his candidate being exposed for the freako that she is. who fuckin' knows man.

i'd have more sympathy if pud wasn't apparently trying to dox me too, but at this point pud won't even try to talk to me to work things out. so who knows if he's still on his quest to ruin me or whatever. either way i personally just wish all of the doxxing would end.

Doxxing is teh guey! 2008 happened; ain't none of these fucks got any money, or pride, or social standing anymor'!

Swishypants

"This has happened to me twice before. Lets not talk about it, like, ever!"

JulianC

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 10:35:59 PM
jesus christ.

Pud is a POS but i dunno dude. if you're the one trying to doxx him and his wife i dunno. i would say just let it go bro. i mean he is a rotten human for certain but you know, the internet is the internet. as i'm typing this, i'm well aware of the fact that he apparently tried to doxx me too so it's hard for me to feel TOO much sympathy for him and whatever might happen to him if his personal info gets revealed by you or whoever else was doing that. even as im sitting here writing this it's turning my stomach to think about the fact that he might be still actively trying to do the same thing to me and here i am like "oooooooo no don't do it". i can't get that irony out of my head, but i dunno dude, i just wouldn't do it, personally. like it's just the internet. people are tards on the internet. i always think people should be allowed to say whatever they need to and want to without fear of reprisal. words are just words after all. but i guess i'm prob not going to be able to stop you from doing whatever it is you've decided to try to do to him. just my two cents though bro.
Don't worry bro.
/pol/ has him under control and muzzled. If he makes wrong move towards you /pol/ will EXPLODE ON HIS SORRY ASS!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 10:58:33 PM
Doxxing is teh guey! 2008 happened; ain't none of these fucks got any money, or pride, or social standing anymor'!

i think his heart is in a nice place but you can't do something that might get an innocent person killed. not only that, even if someone is guilty, the internet is kind of a fucking "say anything" place in my view. it used to really be like that. it's become a lot LESS like that in recent year, for certain, but to me i always still have that idea about it and i still think that's what's best.

and the thing about people on 4chan and their pedo vigilantism is that if you go on there (like me) and say "age of consent should be lowered" or something because you believe that it should for a variety of pretty decent reasons, then you get labelled a pedo and whatnot. i remember there was this thread about brooke shields there, who was posing in nude mags when she was 10, and i was talking about how pedophilia used to be really normalized and accepted in our culture up until just recently. this is really the objective truth. it WAS only like a few years ago that people really started giving a fuck about pedos. pedophilia used to be glorified in a lot of music and popular culture and movies and stuff like that. i was giving examples like RP McMurphy in One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, hailed by all as an example of "an american hero". what did he do? fucked a 15 year old.

all of the people in that thread wanted my head though. all i was saying was things that were objectively true and stuff that was relevant to the discussion. but to them i was just a POS pedo that deserved to die. so it's whatever, i dunno, it's a bunch of complicated stuff i suppose.

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 11:05:50 PM
Don't worry bro.
/pol/ has him under control and muzzled. If he makes wrong move towards you /pol/ will EXPLODE ON HIS SORRY ASS!

lol omfg bro well i mean thanks in a lot of ways but really to be honest i think you're just aggravating the situation further you know? like i mean i'm not trying to pick a fight with you. i have nothing against you. you seem like a decent dude to me. but i think it's just aggravating the situation further personally.

gnooryblows

i mean julianC, i am touched truly, but i just don't think it's gonna help anything. just gonna make him more angry and make him spaz out and lead to who knows what. that's just how i see it anyhow. he's a dumbshit he doesn't even know how to make sense of things that happen around him.

Swishypants

The internet is where I became a Superhero. The internet is gone, but I'm still Super Dooper!

gnooryblows

all i want is the happy things, not the negative angry mean things. i don't want to fight with anyone, that's negative. i want happy things like little black slaves that go and fetch my poptarts when im hungry, and serenade me with negro spirituals. life is too short to get wrapped up in stupid fights.