• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

whoozit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2017, 10:27:06 AM
My co-worker is asleep with her head down at her desk which is visible from our lobby. It is her lunch but Jesus have some dignity and sleep in your car like the rest of us do.
Did she wake up with QWERTY face?

bateman

BobGrau

I'm generally a big fan of Stephen Hawking, but I'm not sure the advice of a man who's been trapped in a living hell for 50 years is going to be entirely objective.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on April 27, 2017, 05:18:48 PM
Did she wake up with QWERTY face?

Wouldn't it be YTREWQ face?

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 01:01:28 PM
Wouldn't it be YTREWQ face?
I'm looking at it from her perspective.    ;)

ponyboysunset

I can't stay silent anymore. I refuse to date men that are now women. If that makes me phobic so be it. Sorry I am lesbian. Long way around for a man to fuck me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 25, 2017, 06:09:22 PM
I can't stay silent anymore. I refuse to date men that are now women. If that makes me phobic so be it. Sorry I am lesbian. Long way around for a man to fuck me.

I feel personally violated by your use of the word fuck.  :-\

whoozit

So much for my cunning plan.

Amen, sister.

gnooryblows

eww what the fuck is wrong with the world when this is now the line drawn in the sand. this should be obvious, standard thinking. there is no such thing as "men that are now women", only "men that have mutilated their penises and taken chemicals to mimic female hormones". disgusting.

there are only two genders

why is this now a revolutionary statement of rebellion and apostasy in 2017

Holy SHIT !
Yes, I have known some "HOT" lesbians...
and thought "WHAT A WASTE"
BUT, YOU MUST BE VERY SPECIAL IF A GUY IS THINKING TO HAVE HIS DICK REMOVED AND SWALLOW HORMONE PILLS JUST TO FUCK YOU ?
All I can say is WOW !!
and if on the other hand YOU ARE SIMPLY DISCRIMINATING AGAINST A TRANSEXUAL
DON'T GET UPSET NEXT TIME SOMEONE CALLS YOU A .....
OR CHOOSES TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A NORMAL FEMALE
WHATEVER

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 25, 2017, 08:54:54 PM
https://twitter.com/womenshealthmag/status/867841456693800960
Yea, the good ol' days
A micro student at our Frat got the idea of utilizing yeast from foreskin and culturing in his lab...
We did likewise, baked it and presented as a gift to our Sorority sisters....
they really enjoyed, but NEVER found out...
hell, cum to think of it....
Probably some of their "donated" yeast was used

ponyboysunset

First, I am a woman. I don't do the butch thing. I believe in two genders. I Am for everyone having rights. I am not for being forced to parrot a socially acceptable line of dating a trans because society tells me so. Fuck that. That is like saying all straight men have to like guys because otherwise they are homophobic. Bull shit. I don't get the world anymore.

gnooryblows

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 25, 2017, 10:28:20 PM
First, I am a woman. I don't do the butch thing. I believe in two genders. I Am for everyone having rights. I am not for being forced to parrot a socially acceptable line of dating a trans because society tells me so. Fuck that. That is like saying all straight men have to like guys because otherwise they are homophobic. Bull shit. I don't get the world anymore.

most of your vagina'd friends would take serious exception with what you're saying. it's "hate speech". of course it's 100% right but good god man, this is really the attitude that's out there today and it's women that are the most militant pushers of it :(

ponyboysunset

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 25, 2017, 10:33:42 PM
most of your vagina'd friends would take serious exception with what you're saying. it's "hate speech". of course it's 100% right but good god man, this is really the attitude that's out there today and it's women that are the most militant pushers of it :(
Oh just as many men are part of the political correctness brigade. Already people on Facebook unfriended me. My housemate is straight told me I was close minded and never to say this to anyone. So let me understand I am now a homophobic jerk because I don't think a trans woman is the same as a female who so born female. And if I don't want to date them I am the asshole? Again fuck this planet. I am not even saying these people can't have rights. All this over a dating preference. I don't date men either. Does that mean I hate them? No.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 25, 2017, 10:43:23 PM
Oh just as many men are part of the political correctness brigade. Already people on Facebook unfriended me. My housemate is straight told me I was close minded and never to say this to anyone. So let me understand I am now a homophobic jerk because I don't think a trans woman is the same as a female who so born female. And if I don't want to date them I am the asshole? Again fuck this planet. I am not even saying these people can't have rights. All this over a dating preference. I don't date men either. Does that mean I hate them? No.

You're my favorite rug muncher ponyboy.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: malachi.martini 🍸 on May 25, 2017, 10:46:57 PM
You're my favorite rug muncher ponyboy.
Aw, thanks. And your gif lives on forever. Honestly I am just so confused at the new norm.

Whole generations are lost to the mass shilling of post modern degeneracy, but I think it's nearing its expiration date. We'll look on at this new norm as the fever breaking madness of a global hegemonic power struggling to exist under the microscope of peak human communication. Hopefully, lol.

gnooryblows

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 25, 2017, 10:43:23 PM

not in my experience. there are some out there, but they aren't in the majority or even close. that's why the overwhelming majority of white males voted for donald trump.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: malachi.martini 🍸 on May 25, 2017, 11:02:41 PM
Whole generations are lost to the mass shilling of post modern degeneracy, but I think it's nearing its expiration date. We'll look on at this new norm as the fever breaking madness of a global hegemonic power struggling to exist under the microscope of peak human communication. Hopefully, lol.
I hope. And to be fair the majority supported what I posted. It was a few extreme people with extreme views who unfriended me. I knew I could vent at bellgab and be understood. While I am not alt right I respect and encourage different view points. The day we lose that it is all over IMO.

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 25, 2017, 11:07:33 PM
not in my experience. there are some out there, but they aren't in the majority or even close. that's why the overwhelming majority of white males voted for donald trump.

In a country of over 320 million, there are plenty of everything, including quivering, frightened, brain-washed PC wusses who continually monitor themselves, afraid of what might accidently spill out of their mouths at just the wrong time.