• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Malliard Report

Started by malliard, December 17, 2013, 10:05:11 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Azzerae on November 09, 2018, 04:38:31 PM
I’m not being nasty, they just aren’t radio hosts. They aren’t podcasters.

It's performance art. Just like an exotic jungle flower when removed from its native biome will only bloom in an appropriately conditioned greenhouse under carefully monitored and managed cultivation, fragile expressions of rare beauty needs must be maintained in a sheltered environment. Or an ant farm. Whichever.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 09, 2018, 04:38:31 PM
You listen to Rush?

It's been a few decades that he's been a virtually inescapable center of gravitas in what has passed for the media, so I've disciplined myself to not run from the room, fingers in my ears, when his effervescent MocKingbird Ultra begins to spew forth.

Where is he at on Building 7? I'm not asking for a friend here. I wanna know. Don't make me look.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 04:59:22 PM
It's performance art. Just like an exotic jungle flower when removed from its native biome will only bloom in an appropriately conditioned greenhouse under carefully monitored and managed cultivation, fragile expressions of rare beauty needs must be maintained in a sheltered environment. Or an ant farm. Whichever.

It's been a few decades that he's been a virtually inescapable center of gravitas in what has passed for the media, so I've disciplined myself to not run from the room, fingers in my ears, when his effervescent MocKingbird Ultra begins to spew forth.

Where is he at on Building 7? I'm not asking for a friend here. I wanna know. Don't make me look.

Fuck, man. You’re incredible. I just can’t keep up with the first part there. I’m in awe at how your mind works. I wish you’d write books...

I’m not sure where Rush is with Building 7 - I’ll look into that though. Perhaps no one will believe me, but although I find Rush to be one of the best broadcasters to ever grace the face of the planet, I don’t necessarily listen because he aligns with my personal views or politics. I’ve been told that’s like going to a Klan rally for the food or some such. Well I can separate most of the BS he says from reality, but it doesn’t make him any less talented as a talk show host. In my book at least.

Oh, and Malliard - you say you’re talking paranormal - but your “fastest hour in paranormal talk radio” is a clearly borrowed from Limbaugh’s line “fasted 3 hours in media” - not so?

Quote from: Azzerae on November 10, 2018, 04:40:45 AM
Fuck, man. You’re incredible. I just can’t keep up with the first part there. I’m in awe at how your mind works. I wish you’d write books...

I’m not sure where Rush is with Building 7 - I’ll look into that though. Perhaps no one will believe me, but although I find Rush to be one of the best broadcasters to ever grace the face of the planet, I don’t necessarily listen because he aligns with my personal views or politics. I’ve been told that’s like going to a Klan rally for the food or some such. Well I can separate most of the BS he says from reality, but it doesn’t make him any less talented as a talk show host. In my book at least.

Oh, and Malliard - you say you’re talking paranormal - but your “fastest hour in paranormal talk radio” is a clearly borrowed from Limbaugh’s line “fasted 3 hours in media” - not so?
Az - The thing w/ B7 was nothing hit it - nothing fell on it - it was made of concrete - and it imploded.
The only way to implode a building , is with explosives planted by a highly trained crew.
That building fell in it's own footprint (the base L X W dimensions of the building) which is impossible if it caught fire (highly improbable) or was hit with debris  from the other towers.
If it was hit with debris from the other towers - the sections where it was hit may have collapsed from the heat - (doubtful) - but for the entire building to collapse in a uniform manner, as seen in the vids - is impossible (according to the official story).
Building 7 is proof of a police state action on 911. 
You'll need to figure the rest out for yourself.

AZZERAE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 10, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
Az - The thing w/ B7 was nothing hit it - nothing fell on it - it was made of concrete - and it imploded.
The only way to implode a building , is with explosives planted by a highly trained crew.
That building fell in it's own footprint (the base L X W dimensions of the building) which is impossible if it caught fire (highly improbable) or was hit with debris  from the other towers.
If it was hit with debris from the other towers - the sections where it was hit may have collapsed from the heat - (doubtful) - but for the entire building to collapse in a uniform manner, as seen in the vids - is impossible (according to the official story).
You'll need to figure the rest out for yourself.

Fascinating...I've got some reading to do.

Lilith

It appears Malliard was on KONR last night.

There are some repeats today:

malliard

Quote from: brig on November 10, 2018, 09:15:44 AM
It appears Malliard was on KONR last night.

There are some repeats today:

I think it went well.

Much better avatar.

Malliard. Master Craftsman.

malliard

master of none...

just a jack of all trades...

Lilith

I thought Richard was BRILLIANT!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Azzerae on November 10, 2018, 04:40:45 AM
I wish you’d write books...

I left them on Weiner's laptop.

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 10, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

... spoilers!!!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2018, 11:43:46 PM
I left them on Weiner's laptop.

Try not look at weiner's on laptops at Starbucks, Jack.

malliard

I am #thankful for family. I am #thankful all the things I use every day, electric, internet, house, car and etc. and finally, I am #thankful for the millions of pops(listeners, viewers, social media impressions) I have got. But that pales in comparison to the friendships and real life value, that it has brought my life. Thank you for being part of my life. #Malliard #lifeisbeautiful #dailyinspiration #happythanksgivng #happythoughts

AZZERAE

Quote from: malliard on November 22, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
I am #thankful for family. I am #thankful all the things I use every day, electric, internet, house, car and etc. and finally, I am #thankful for the millions of pops(listeners, viewers, social media impressions) I have got. But that pales in comparison to the friendships and real life value, that it has brought my life. Thank you for being part of my life. #Malliard #lifeisbeautiful #dailyinspiration #happythanksgivng #happythoughts

I am thankful the gun was still on safety when I put it to my temple and went *click*

“Happy Holidays”

malliard

Dave Scott from Spaced Out Radio joined me talk a hot look at what's going on around the paranormal https://www.malliard.com/dave-scott-2/

malliard

Friendly reminder The Malliard Report is tonight at 9pm EST  https://www.malliard.com/live/

malliard

listen to my interviews with Roger Stone at www.rogerstone.space

AZZERAE

I guess George Knapp ain't the only "vulture" after all.

malliard

Brian Seech has a passion for researching cryptids and various other unknowns, is the Research Coordinator for the Center for Unexplained Events.
https://www.malliard.com/brian-seech

Lilith

Quote from: malliard on March 13, 2019, 06:48:46 AM
Brian Seech has a passion for researching cryptids and various other unknowns, is the Research Coordinator for the Center for Unexplained Events.
https://www.malliard.com/brian-seech

Hi malliard.  I'm not into cryptids, but I'll keep an eye on your thread for topics I like.   Thank's for posting.

malliard

Quote from: brig on March 13, 2019, 07:03:12 AM
Hi malliard.  I'm not into cryptids, but I'll keep an eye on your thread for topics I like.   Thank's for posting.
Trying to get better about this.

malliard

Mitch Horowitz is an expert in this filed (among many others) and is here to share his thoughts on this, BigFoot, Masons, his awesome tattoos and much more.
https://www.malliard.com/mitch-horowitz/

malliard

John Kiriakou “reluctant whistleblower” to reveal information about the US intelligence community’s use of torture techniques. Joined me for a raw one on one discussion about his time with the CIA, his time in prison, Edward Snowden, Julian Assange.  https://malliard.win/Assange

AZZERAE

How many Slim Jims can you fit in your rectum, James?