• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, DC

Started by Gd5150, October 24, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
[attachment=1,msg1272673]
100% true.

But also 100% beside the point if you go search the facts of the soccer team photo down.

Sorry Jack, but not everything is a conspiracy...

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 04:15:23 PM
100% beside the point

The point is that you're an idiot. What's beside the point is your demesne.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 04:16:44 PM
The point is that you're an idiot. What's beside the point is your demesne.

You have a real problem when anyone questions your narratives.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 04:49:48 PM
You have a real problem when anyone questions your narratives.

I fail to see how casting light on your ignorance is my problem.

Metron2267

You can't cast light with half a photo. :-X

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 04:55:12 PM
You can't cast light with half a photo. :-X

Trot out your better half and I'll light her ass up as well.

Jackstar

You are a fucking cunt. Who the hell do you think you are that you can treat people the way you do on topic? The users hate you, the guests hate you, and the mods hate you and this is no way to build any kind of career, so knock it off you fucking whore.

Verbatim quote.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 31, 2018, 12:32:54 AM
You are a fucking cunt.

I wuv U 2 big boss man! :-*

QuoteWho the hell do you think you are that you can treat people the way you do on topic? The users hate you, the guests hate you, and the mods hate you and this is no way to build any kind of career, so knock it off you fucking whore.

Yeah, how dare I occasionally challenge your endless conspiracy narratives with mere facts and data?!?!

The fucking noive of me...

;) :o >:( :-X :'( :) :(

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 31, 2018, 10:19:12 AM
endless conspiracy narratives

Look, I'll be honest--I thought I would be done chronicling all this 01/09/11 shit long before now. Tough break, huh?

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 01:49:01 PM
Monday on CNN, network host Don Lemon declared “the biggest terror threat in this country” to be white men, adding that “most of them radicalized to the right. And we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban on  â€" they had the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban. So, what do we do about that?”

Oh really?

Do the maths please Deadowlark Lemon, you wincingly deceitful little studio rat. >:( >:(
[/quote
Well, this is a nice compost heap - I might as well add my shit to the pile...      ;)
]Why don't we hear anyone crying "RACIST", "RACIST"  ??
If a white person said this against anyone of color, it'd be a national scandal.
I'll say it.
Don Lemon is a sour, (pun intended) Bigoted, Liberal, RACIST piece of shit.   >:(
He's a perfect example of an MSM talking head.       

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 01, 2018, 01:36:53 AM
I'll say it.
Don Lemon is a sour, (pun intended) Bigoted, Liberal, RACIST piece of shit.   >:(
He's a perfect example of an MSM talking head.     

[attachment=1]

Way to go out on a limb there, Pal. Put a little mustard on it next time.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2018, 01:48:11 AM
[attachment=1,msg1273151]

Way to go out on a limb there, Pal. Put a little mustard on it next time.
Not happenin' Jack.   

Gd5150

Boy this story set the record for disappearing fast. Google MAGA bomber and the news stories that pop up are from October. Oh and a 6 day old story that Melania wore leather pants. ::)

Metron2267

https://www.westmonster.com/pro-frexit-mep-registers-yellow-jackets-for-european-elections1/?fbclid=IwAR3UMY8wIM4rgTVMjLf4m5SVu6SJcqOV4JagwABeNw7kOo-Y18IyopcvArU

An anti-EU French MEP who has written a book in favour of a ‘Frexit’ has registered ‘Yellow Vests’ for this year’s European Elections.

The country saw nationwide protests from those initially opposed to unpopular French President Emmanuel Macron’s plans for fuel tax, though they escalated to reflect deep discontent with the government in general, who eventually backed down on their original tax plans.

And now Florian Philipott, who has been consistently supportive of the Yellow Vest movement, has registered the name and intends to run it alongside a joint ticket with his party, The Patriots.

He confirmed to l’Opinion that: “We aim to build a hybrid list, half Patriotes half-yellow Vests.”

Making clear his support for the protest movement, he also said: “I encourage our elected officials and our members to support the movement from the beginning, they are not militants disguised as yellow vests.”

With Euroscepticism spreading across the whole of Europe, it will be interesting to see what happens with this.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2019, 08:21:12 AM
Boy this story set the record for disappearing fast. Google MAGA bomber and the news stories that pop up are from October. Oh and a 6 day old story that Melania wore leather pants. ::)

The Democratic propaganda news outlets are known for stealth stories that go off the radar screen. Their memory hole is like a Black Hole, a Bermuda Triangle of contemporary history.

Metron2267

Surveilled by Obama's Intel agencies for his investigative reporting, Michael Hastings was killed in a mysterious car crash a week before publishing his final story: A full expose on John Brennan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7re6yMXND0E

Make note of the Jewish in guy in traditional attire (at 3 am or whenever some reason) casually hosing down the exploding car.

https://youtu.be/3LSY3wVuASg?t=83

Metron2267

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/02/15/lock-her-up-nancy-pelosi-earned-fortune-on-ipo-stock-through-illegal-insider-trading/
“Nancy Pelosi Earned Fortune on IPO Stock Through ‘Illegal’ Insider Trading,” by Jay Greenberg, Neon Nettle, February 11, 2019 (thanks to Christian):

Nancy Pelosi earned a fortune buying IPO stocks using “illegal” insider trading techniques that would result in years of jail time for the average person, a newly resurfaced investigation found.

Pelosi reportedly used the information she had exclusive access to as Speaker of the House to make trades on stocks, allegedly netting the senior Democrat up to $100,000 in 48 hours on a single trade.