• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dark Matter Network death watch

Started by Auslandia, December 13, 2015, 09:40:42 AM

cweb

Think I'll start a Hoagland tribute band. Call it "Distorted JPEGs."

ChandlersDad

Quote from: zeebo on December 14, 2015, 08:54:18 PM
There's still another hail-mary option:  Go Full Hoagie.

He can't. He has contractual agreements to the radio affiliates for at least 30 days. From his latest update, it seems they are demanding reruns of Art Bell rather than Heather.

Keith has known Art Bell for many years. He knows that the man abruptly quits every show he has had. Keith made a very bad decision to put all his faith in the 25th return of Art Bell.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: MV on December 14, 2015, 08:57:48 PM
well then. 

i'd like to know the story behind the obvious bad blood there.  clearly there was something of a speed bump in dr. j's relationship with art and/or keith.  when leo asshat was doing his "show," i heard him mention dr. j was supposed to call in, and it caused me to do this:

Dr. J has a voice that makes me want to climb walls.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: MV on December 14, 2015, 09:07:37 PM
i don't know.  if i were keith, i'd feed them heather regardless of what they specifically want and let the chips fall where they may.

Obviously, you know nothing about business and contractual agreements. How would you like to be sued by a host of radio stations?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 15, 2015, 11:18:27 AM
After three hours of chaotic referencing and endless speculation and cyber skulduggery:

RCH: So you see, don't you Keith, what I am saying here about the continuation of the show?

Keith: I'm getting wind pop on your mic.  Are you at the horse track?
Bwhahahahahahaha. This is good work. Some of your finest!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 20, 2015, 03:21:20 PM
Too bad, he's missed his chance on DMDN.

Stern is being reported to be making 90 million per year,  don't think he's going to miss anything.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on December 14, 2015, 08:57:48 PM
well then. 

i'd like to know the story behind the obvious bad blood there.  clearly there was something of a speed bump in dr. j's relationship with art and/or keith.  when leo asshat was doing his "show," i heard him mention dr. j was supposed to call in, and it caused me to do this:

I don't think it is bad blood, I think Keith is tired of working for free to support the live shows. It was his decision to do away with the other live programs.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ChandlersDad on December 18, 2015, 01:29:43 AM
Obviously, you know nothing about business and contractual agreements. How would you like to be sued by a host of radio stations?

obviously you've read whatever contract they have with affiliates, so you're familiar with what it allows or doesn't.  sorry.  i defer to your expertise in this matter.