• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Premier Pays Art To Go Away?

Started by fromwomewhere outthere, December 13, 2015, 05:35:36 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 13, 2015, 06:08:30 AM
No.

(Redacted), fuck us, fuck us hard. Then roll over and go to sleep, and make us sleep in the wet spot.
Pick ur battles. There will be plenty.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on December 13, 2015, 06:17:15 AM
(Redacted), fuck us, fuck us hard. Then roll over and go to sleep, and make us sleep in the wet spot.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? What has Heather actually done wrong?

Xitheron

dude get a hobby, get a girlfriend, get a life, get something,
and shut the fuck up

whoozit

I understand anger and hostility toward Art but WTF? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 13, 2015, 07:39:12 AM
I understand anger and hostility toward Art but WTF?

A bunch of trolls have flood the site since Art's news. My favorite is the guy trying to convince everyone hate women. Some people are just about trying to ruin as much of everything for everybody as possible.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2015, 11:39:04 AM
A bunch of trolls have flood the site since Art's news. My favorite is the guy trying to convince everyone hate women. Some people are just about trying to ruin as much of everything for everybody as possible.

The "blame the bitch" guy?

Dear (redacted),

Good luck to you. Taking over for "the guy" is never easy. Let it fuel your drive to succeed. Using the circumstances as a crutch will get you nowhere.

Be Well

Claudius

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on December 13, 2015, 05:35:36 AM
Could this be possible?
It's possible, but it's just as likely that Art was paid by a traveling German circus.

Claudius

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 13, 2015, 06:22:22 AM
What the hell is that supposed to mean? What has Heather actually done wrong?
Yeah i don't understand why someone would be mad at her at all. You think she was just dying to be thrown into this position?

DanTSX

Trying too hard guy

b_dubb

You're certifiable

Catsmile

I thought all you worldly, and brilliant keyboard warriors, with so much to type about everything would understand what I was conveying to (Redacted).

Putting it moar simply, kōhai. BellGab is having a massive PMS meltdown at the moment, and is angry at everything. What she hopes to accomplish while BellGab is PMSing, I'm not sure. (Redacted), seems to be trying to put out the tire fire that is currently BellGab.

When I used the word "us" I was referring to BellGab in general. The word "fuck" in this context wasn't a literal invitation to fornicate every member on the site, but simply a suggestion, of a short term attitude she might want to adopt towards BellGab; until this site finishes having its period. Maybe if you folks had any meaningful relationships with the opposite sex, you would get it. Let Hank explain it you like he does his son. Maybe it will sink in after a few moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s8sPFno3sY

flimflam384

Well, if you're saying 'fuck us hard' at least throw enough context into your post so we can see that you're not attacking Heather.

Perhaps it would just be more civilized to simply suggest to Heather that she ignore Bellgab until the riots subside.

Also:  No.  I don't think Premiere paid Art off to quit.  That's just silly.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Catsmile on December 13, 2015, 01:41:19 PM
I thought all you worldly, and brilliant keyboard warriors, with so much to type about everything would understand what I was conveying to (Redacted).

Putting it moar simply, kōhai. BellGab is having a massive PMS meltdown at the moment, and is angry at everything. What she hopes to accomplish while BellGab is PMSing, I'm not sure. (Redacted), seems to be trying to put out the tire fire that is currently BellGab.

When I used the word "us" I was referring to BellGab in general. The word "fuck" in this context wasn't a literal invitation to fornicate every member on the site, but simply a suggestion, of a short term attitude she might want to adopt towards BellGab; until this site finishes having its period. Maybe if you folks had any meaningful relationships with the opposite sex, you would get it. Let Hank explain it you like he does his son. Maybe it will sink in after a few moments.
Man, now THATS an ad hominem attack!

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on December 13, 2015, 01:18:24 PM
You're certifiable

I hope the meds you are currently using keeps you from being certified, and placed into a facility.
IT GETS BETTER!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 13, 2015, 01:46:47 PM
Man, now THATS an ad hominem attack!

quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur  ;D

Whatever happened to insult?  :)

b_dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on December 13, 2015, 01:48:45 PM
I hope the meds you are currently using keeps you from being certified, and placed into a facility.
IT GETS BETTER!!

Whoever told you it was Show Your Ass Sunday was trying to tell you a joke you clearly didn't understand

Ciardelo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 13, 2015, 01:51:56 PM
quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur  ;D

Whatever happened to insult?  :)
That teacher man taught me how to say it.  ;)

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on December 13, 2015, 01:54:49 PM
Whoever told you it was Show Your Ass Sunday was trying to tell you a joke you clearly didn't understand

Is your current avatar showing proof that you are not self-harming, again?

IT GETS BETTER!!1

Ciardelo

Quote from: Catsmile on December 13, 2015, 02:05:40 PM
Is your current avatar showing proof that you are not self-harming, again?

IT GETS BETTER!!1

Moral self-licensing...is there anything it can't do? I've got to go change my twitter picture and my FaceBook icon STAT.

Barfly

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on December 13, 2015, 05:35:36 AM
Could this be possible?
Art doesn't need the cash, estimates he is worth 10 million but im sure its closer to 50.
He didn't come back for the money, he is 70, everything he has is already paid for, im SURE he has a college fund and a prenup, the guy has 4 kids, 3 are adults.
This isn't about cash, if it was he would have just went back to reg radio..he is old and just wanted to do want he likes as a hobby.

BellBoy

Quote from: Barfly on December 13, 2015, 02:32:02 PM
Art doesn't need the cash, estimates he is worth 10 million but im sure its closer to 50.
He didn't come back for the money, he is 70, everything he has is already paid for, im SURE he has a college fund and a prenup, the guy has 4 kids, 3 are adults.
This isn't about cash, if it was he would have just went back to reg radio..he is old and just wanted to do want he likes as a hobby.

Whatever this is about... it ISN'T about cash.

Sean92008

What happened to all of the other posts on this thread?

Catsmile

Quote from: flimflam384 on December 13, 2015, 01:46:19 PM
Well, if you're saying 'fuck us hard' at least throw enough context into your post so we can see that you're not attacking Heather.

Perhaps it would just be more civilized to simply suggest to Heather that she ignore Bellgab until the riots subside.

Also:  No.  I don't think Premiere paid Art off to quit.  That's just silly.

<SIGH>

Even if you took what I typed literately how am I attacking her?

Lets do a little thought experiment... 
Picture the literal image this sentence conjures.
"(Redacted), fuck us, fuck us hard."

She <(Redacted)> is fornicating "US" hard. Shes the one preforming the action on "us", she is the one in control. Shes dominate, or alpha in this situation. "Us" is being acted upon, taking a hard fucking. "Us" is the submissive, or beta in this context.

(Redacted) = Alpha - Dominate - Top
Us = Beta - Submissive - Bottom

Nao, literally conjure the second sentence mentally.
"Then roll over and go to sleep, and make us sleep in the wet spot."

We've established shes in control and acting upon "us", shes the dominate alpha, or a Top. (Redacted) rolling over further implies shes on Top of "us" the submissive beta, or a Bottom. (Redacted) taking the choice spot for sleeping, without so much as a kiss, leaving "us" stuck with a cold wet spot to sleep in, drives the point home even further; that she is the in control dominate alpha in the situation.

That was the simple beauty in those 4 sentences of text, you take it literately, and metaphorically and it conveys a synergy. Where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Unless of course you are slow, a prude, or haven't had a physical relationship with someone to draw any parallels with what was written. In which case it turns into a fucking dissertation, to give context. Y'all sort out what "Pick ur battles. There will be plenty." means. 

Yes, on the surface fucking is uncivilized, so is eating, pissing, shitting, and sleeping, yet we all do it; like all the other animals. Get over it. Let me express my opinion the way I see fit, like everyone else does. Try to scratch beneath the surface every nao and again, and you may find there is more to something that meets the eye.

Barfly

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 13, 2015, 03:53:53 PM
What happened to all of the other posts on this thread?
Its clean up time, i dont blame MV, this forum was out of hand

Sean92008

Quote from: Barfly on December 13, 2015, 04:55:46 PM
Its clean up time, i dont blame MV, this forum was out of hand

Well a few of the other posts didn't have much offensive material on it. Baby out with the bathwater, I guess.