• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 29, 2019, 12:23:02 AM
But it would be the expensive, brand name dog shit, not the generic stuff.

Not a doubt in my mind.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 29, 2019, 12:23:02 AM
But it would be the expensive, brand name dog shit, not the generic stuff.

Or the kind of dog Shi t someone would purchase a case of, leave it on the FREE dog shit for everyone table downstairs, the entire case ends up in Senda's apartment, Senda  reviews said dog shit, complains that it tastes like dog shit, but still hordes the other eleven cans.

Lilith

George says he's been eating lots of salads on his new diet.

Pizzapunch

Does George realize he's now tagging his street address on his videos?

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 29, 2019, 12:35:53 AM
Does George realize he's now tagging his street address on his videos?

I don't think he realizes it, but that's what happens when you have your GPS turned on.

Lilith

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 29, 2019, 12:29:54 AM
Or the kind of dog Shi t someone would purchase a case of, leave it on the FREE dog shit for everyone table downstairs, the entire case ends up in Senda's apartment, Senda  reviews said dog shit, complains that it tastes like dog shit, but still hordes the other eleven cans.

You were doing so well until you fucked things up with your hillbilly spelling. It's 'hoards', dumbass. 100 lines on my desk first thing tomorrow morning, 'I must not spell like a retarded shitkicker.'

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 29, 2019, 02:59:48 AM
You were doing so well until you fucked things up with your hillbilly spelling. It's 'hoards', dumbass. 100 lines on my desk first thing tomorrow morning, 'I must not spell like a retarded shitkicker.'

I happened to catch your fantastic episode on the GabCast.  It's still streaming.  I don't know if you caught any of it. 

(Sorry for the OT post).

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 29, 2019, 03:03:38 AM
I happened to catch your fantastic episode on the GabCast.  It's still streaming.  I don't know if you caught any of it. 

(Sorry for the OT post).

Some people (the bastard shall remain nameless, for now) described my voice as a 'lisping mew'. What say you?

I nevir spelt to goode nohow....

I must not spell like a retarded shitkicker

May a hoard of retarded shitkickers pull a train on yer Ma, whoz prolly a hor...
May a hoard of retarded shitkickers....so on and so forth....

Quote from: brig on June 29, 2019, 03:03:38 AM

(Sorry for the OT post).

Yet that was then.  Now look at him. 

#ShadowOfFormerSelf

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 29, 2019, 07:10:11 AM
Yet that was then.  Now look at him. 

#ShadowOfFormerSelf

If this is meant as some sort of pre 4th July trash talk then I'd like to add my contribution: fuck you, peasants. We celebrate 'Good Fucking Riddance Day' on the 4th too. Must be a coincidence.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 29, 2019, 07:19:10 AM
If this is meant as some sort of pre 4th July trash talk then I'd like to add my contribution: fuck you, peasants. We celebrate 'Good Fucking Riddance Day' on the 4th too. Must be a coincidence.

We'd like to invite you over for hotdogs and fireworks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 29, 2019, 07:24:51 AM
We'd like to invite you over for hotdogs and fireworks.

Will you take offence if we both turn up in matching t shirts; "Happy 4th July you treacherous bastards'"

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 29, 2019, 06:44:37 AM
Some people (the bastard shall remain nameless, for now) described my voice as a 'lisping mew'. What say you?

Utterly shameless, this roughing up a nice old lady like some desperate street punk.  Get your great, greasy mitts out of her pockets -- you don't want to know where she keeps her compliments.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 29, 2019, 08:46:32 AM
Utterly shameless, this roughing up a nice old lady like some desperate street punk.  Get your great, greasy mitts out of her pockets -- you don't want to know where she keeps her compliments.

You just outed yourself (not for the first time). I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when brig comes after you like a combination of an Exocet and a crazed Dobermann. Once she gets her teeth in your trouser seat she never lets go.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 29, 2019, 08:29:36 AM
Will you take offence if we both turn up in matching t shirts; "Happy 4th July you treacherous bastards'"

It might be considered 'fraternising with the enemy', unless we end the proceedings by torching the place like we did the White House [pauses to sing the National Anthem] which might be seen as a poor return for their hospitality. But...fuck 'em!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 29, 2019, 09:05:31 AM

It might be considered 'fraternising with the enemy', unless we end the proceedings by torching the place like we did the White House [pauses to sing the National Anthem] which might be seen as a poor return for their hospitality. But...fuck 'em!

I've been asked if the UK has 4th July...I replied; "No, we skip straight from the 3rd to the 5th and have one fewer day in the year"

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 29, 2019, 09:13:53 AM
I've been asked if the UK has 4th July...I replied; "No, we skip straight from the 3rd to the 5th and have one fewer day in the year"

They're bad enough all year round but absolutely unbearable on the 4th. I love how they pretend they 'won' their independence when we wanted to get rid of them for decades but they were too thick to take a hint. We had to go through this whole pantomime of fighting a war so it didn't hurt their feelings.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 29, 2019, 09:01:07 AM
You just outed yourself (not for the first time). I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when brig comes after you like a combination of an Exocet and a crazed Dobermann. Once she gets her teeth in your trouser seat she never lets go.

They are in a balled-up length of hose which she swings from her garter belt, you filthy reprobate, playing armchair Freud with fanciful diagnoses of horror uteri from afar.  Flagrant malpractice is what it is.  Go stuff a cigar in that gob and think about what you've done.

whoozit

I think it was just an auto correct issue when he was trying to spell whored.  Like Falkie whored out the lactating lass.  I wonder what one does with a can of branded dogshit?

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 29, 2019, 10:12:34 AM
I think it was just an auto correct issue when he was trying to spell whored.  Like Falkie whored out the lactating lass.  I wonder what one does with a can of branded dogshit?

I believe Senda uses it as a facial and as a body wash.

#ICouldBeWrong

SredniVashtar

Isn't shit used when making leather? That's why you don't want to be downwind of a tanning factory.

Yorkshire pud

In Senda's case, he adds it to the nail clippings, cat fur, snot, crumbs, chicken skin, ribs grease and general Senda detritus on his keyboard and then sends it to get it repaired unwashed.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 29, 2019, 10:40:32 AM

In Senda's case, he adds it to the nail clippings, cat fur, snot, crumps, chicken skin, ribs grease and general Senda detritus on his keyboard and then sends it to get it repaired unwashed.
I can’t imagine living like that.  Anything washed in George’s sink is probably dirtier than before.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on June 28, 2019, 10:15:27 AM
I never thought I’d say this but it’s nice to be back to the sanity of the Falkie Thread.

It is nice to go back to a simpler time. The Falkie thread is the Willoughby of Bellgab.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 29, 2019, 11:09:20 AM
It is nice to go back to a simpler time. The Falkie thread is the Willoughby of Bellgab.

Falkie is now the only YT personality I will comment on.  It is scary when he seems like the source of sanity, but what the hell, it’s BellGab.