• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Rogan

Started by Mr. Hanky, September 23, 2013, 08:43:24 AM

area51drone

Greer keeps talking saying "I don't operate cameras" but at 2:36, he sure seems to know a lot about them!   This whole portion of the show you can see him squirming in his seat.

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 02:22:01 AM
I realize I'm back alone, but just in case someone is reading - did Greer just say "The Blowjob heard round the world"?!?!?
He did, and I just got back up since I can't sleep - back pain - but I did hear him say that.

ziznak

I tried to reslisten as far as I could to this last night while trying to sleep.  I was in and out for much of it. 

Greer is a smart guy and he's great at speaking.  Really when I think about it he's just like the next Hoagland.  When he first appeared, or at least when I first got to see/ hear him, I found him very "convincing."  Even now he makes a ton of very good points but he has no proof.  Rogan makes  a ton of great points about the existence of extraterrestrial life too but he doesn't fuck it all up by lying about meetings with CIA directors and Bill Clinton, and all of his random "Admirals."  The ex military guy testimony is great but only when we can see the person's name.  When you hide the id of your eyewitnesses their testimony is shit because you can't check credentials.  It's all very convenient for Greer that he "can't talk about" his sources.  I'm sure it's been said about Hoagland (i know it has) but Greer exhibits a lot of the same behavior. 

Only "I" exclusively can tell you about this because "I" am the only one with such elite access.  YOU must hear the information from "ME" and only "ME" or what you're hearing is disinformation.  BUY MY BOOKS, NEW AGEY SHIT, AND DONATE TO MY DISCLOSURE PROJECT ETC ETC ETC...

JimAlmquist

Quote from: ziznak on September 23, 2013, 02:29:50 PM
I love JRE.  check out the Degrasse Tyson show its EVEN BETTER!  oh and john anthony west too
The John Anthony West interview was epic. Listening to him as he drank throughout the show was so funny. I emailed Art's producer about having him on. Fingers crossed...

SpaceRadomir

Yep.
Huge, gigantic twat of a man.

chunter

You don't need a radio station or siriusXM.  The internet delivers audio easily.  All you need is a studio and some good bandwidth.  Joe Rogan has proved that.

Leo Laporte with Twit also proved that.

b_dubb

former extreme fighter. say that to his face. I'll give you a dollar

bloodmark

I get the impression Art wouldn't be interested in spending the time to do a show only for the internet. It seems he wants a giant audience listening, by various means (meaning either radio or satellite radio in addition to the web listeners).

JimAlmquist

Quote from: chunter on November 05, 2013, 02:57:14 PM
You don't need a radio station or siriusXM.  The internet delivers audio easily.  All you need is a studio and some good bandwidth.  Joe Rogan has proved that.

Leo Laporte with Twit also proved that.
Joe Rogan is on SiriusXM. They play his JRE podcast every weekend on the Opie & Anthony Channel, as he is a friend of theirs.

Thank you so much for that lead to Joe Rogan's podcasts. It is really nice to have a place to go to listen to excellent interviews of of interesting guests and subjects. I has made my great day even greater. Thank you Bateman, Graham Hancock is always a favorite of mine.

Ravenna

I've always really liked Giorgio Tsoukalos -- the guy is sincerely passionate about his platform.  Thx for posting this interview- I'm going to listen to it now.

Mastodonkey

I don't hate him. I listen to his podcast only when theres a guest I want to hear and it's usually listenable despite him being slightly annoying.

chunter

Quote from: JimAlmquist on November 06, 2013, 06:14:09 PM
Joe Rogan is on SiriusXM. They play his JRE podcast every weekend on the Opie & Anthony Channel, as he is a friend of theirs.

and yet, Joe Rogan does not need satellite or radio.  Or callers.  Nor does Twit with Leo LaPorte.

Although, Twit does take callers via skype. 

You do not need callers.  You can tell people who the guest will be and have them submit questions ahead of time.

No callers = doesn't need to be live = listen to it when convenient for you = so much easier to produce

3OctaveFart

Ridiculous podcast featuring two ridiculous peddlers of intellectual snake oil.

Besides not letting his guest speak, Rogan looks coked out of his gourd.

Close to unwatchable after half an hour.

steelbot

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 08, 2013, 10:04:55 AM
Ridiculous podcast featuring two ridiculous peddlers of intellectual snake oil.

Besides not letting his guest speak, Rogan looks coked out of his gourd.

Close to unwatchable after half an hour.
really watch the Neil deGrasse Tyson or Stephen Greer one ....
give it another viewing ...or Michio Kaku on...

3OctaveFart

Fair enough. Just never seen a host drown out his guest quite like that. It's the reverse-Noory.

I might not agree with Tsoukalos, but I'd rather hear the science from him and not the meathead host.

widespread1

live right now
I am about ten minutes in and it is super fascinating.
http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan

chunter

anything previously unknown from this interview?

Has this astronaut seen anything unusal in space?

widespread1

yeah so far no mention of Aliens, Richard Hoagland, or Art Bell Quitting however it is still a great listen.

saucerlike

Can't wait to listen to the Neil deGrasse Tyson episode, d/l'ing now.  Michio Kaku is excellent but nobody compares to Neil, in my opinion. 

bigchucka

Been a fan of this for a while.  Didn't see he had a section here, so I decided to start one.  Listening to this interview and finding it quite enjoyable.  Looked the guy up on Coast's website, and he's never been on, but that doesn't mean a damn thing anymore.  Just remember... Joe was an Art Bell fan back in the day.

http://youtu.be/R31SXuFeX0A

Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar.

Tarbaby

Yeah, I've got Joe in my podcast aggregator rotation.a lot  to be said for Joe, quickwitted, diverse knowledge, fun to listen to about once a week. Lots of episodes in the archive. Lots of different guests. He's also pretty damn good at martial arts himself.
Joe can talk for hours and hours nonstop, articulately, so he' S  either full of energy and/or  hopped up on amphetamines. And by the way he's not afraid to try drugs. I listen to Rogan  this last year often on.

Jackstar

I've certainly heard of him, but I haven't managed to get into actually listening to him and his show, I am not sure why. Where is he at with his awareness of Johnson having killed Kennedy?

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on May 26, 2014, 12:07:16 PM
I've certainly heard of him, but I haven't managed to get into actually listening to him and his show, I am not sure why. Where is he at with his awareness of Johnson having killed Kennedy?

If it's came up, I don't remember his view on it.  Might be in this video...

http://youtu.be/wYIySjzKLMY

b_dubb

Joe Rogan increasingly looks like a villain from Star Trek

Jackstar

I don't have forty-eight minutes and eight seconds out of my life to find out where he stands on a simple issue. If he doesn't have the sack to stand up and say, "the entire government is descended from a criminal coup," well... no wonder he has a podcast, a bank account, and an intact circulatory system, shrug.

Speaking of intact circulatory systems, the inaugural anniversary of Michael Hasting's assassination is coming up. I'm thinking of baking a cake. What are y'all going to be doing?

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2014, 08:48:37 PM
I don't have forty-eight minutes and eight seconds out of my life to find out where he stands on a simple issue. If he doesn't have the sack to stand up and say, "the entire government is descended from a criminal coup," well... no wonder he has a podcast, a bank account, and an intact circulatory system, shrug.

Speaking of intact circulatory systems, the inaugural anniversary of Michael Hasting's assassination is coming up. I'm thinking of baking a cake. What are y'all going to be doing?

Did you bother to hit play?  When this was done and posted in its entirety, it was advertised heavily during a live worldwide transmission.