• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jason Callan Live and in Living Color on YouTube.

Started by damon, February 01, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

WOTR

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 01:49:15 PM

You make some good points, but Jason has such a nice house.
That would be as unfair to Senda as holding it in the hovel would be to Jason. Can you imagine poor George having to contend with a vacuumed floor and lack of clutter? He would be too disoriented and bewildered to put up any defense.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on May 20, 2019, 02:11:44 PM
That would be as unfair to Senda as holding it in the hovel would be to Jason. Can you imagine poor George having to contend with a vacuumed floor and lack of clutter? He would be too disoriented and bewildered to put up any defense.

True, but Jason Callan lives in PA, and Senda has relatives in PA that he says he wants to visit.  I think one of his relatives sent him money recently, and maybe they have more money they could spare.  If Senda made the trip to Jason Callans, it would serve more than one purpose for the money it would cost.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 02:18:06 PM
True, but Jason Callan lives in PA, and Senda has relatives in PA that he says he wants to visit.  I think one of his relatives sent him money recently, and maybe they have more money they could spare.  If Senda made the trip to Jason Callans, it would serve more than one purpose for the money it would cost.

He might want to see them but do we know their views?

I think an away fixture isn't in the interests of Team Senda. The Big Guy needs an edge. At least if he's in his own filth he might stand a chance of an upset.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 02:28:41 PM
He might want to see them but do we know their views?

I think an away fixture isn't in the interests of Team Senda. The Big Guy needs an edge. At least if he's in his own filth he might stand a chance of an upset.

It also holds the advantage of having a "hell in the cell" kind of WWE wrestling feel for marketing purposes. If Senda were to pull over the bookcase by the doorway once Jason made his entrance, nobody would be able to get in or out. It would guarantee that it was just the two of them locked in a (manly?) struggle until such time as emergency crews could force their way in or hire out a bulldozer to clear a path...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on May 20, 2019, 02:41:25 PM
It also holds the advantage of having a "hell in the cell" kind of WWE wrestling feel. If he were to knock over the bookcase by the doorway once Jason made his entrance, nobody would be able to get in or out. It would guarantee that it was just the two of them locked in a (manly?) struggle until such time as emergency crews could force their way in or hire out a bulldozer to clear a path...

If the brawl spills over into the bathroom it's definitely Advantage Senda. I don't think Callan's immune system is up to it. While he's disoriented I expect Senda to club him with a soup bowl and hold him down in the ruined toilet.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 02:45:31 PM
If the brawl spills over into the bathroom it's definitely Advantage Senda. I don't think Callan's immune system is up to it. While he's disoriented I expect Senda to club him with a soup bowl and hold him down in the ruined toilet.

I believe Senda uses a chamber pot.  I could be wrong.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 02:47:24 PM

I believe Senda uses a chamber pot.  I could be wrong.

No, you are all too correct.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 02:45:31 PM
One can only hope that the neighbours might call the police hearing Callan scream bloody murder as he approached the urine stained, and fecal encrusted porcelain. They might get suspicious hearing the weight of his body hit the floor when slipped on the magazines that Falkies "twitchie thing" had spewed over months earlier...

If they failed to call the authorities, I feel that by the time the police are alerted to the smell of decomposing flesh wafting from "Cassa Senda," they might find that they faced the scene similar to the first detectives to enter the home of the Collyer brothers after they died. 

After careful consideration, I would advise Jason to stay home. I feel as though the Wiki article on the brothers could simply have the names and the dates changed and apply to the outcome of this future match...

"On March 21, 1947 2020, an anonymous tipster who identified himself only as "Charles Smith" phoned the 122nd Martinez Police Precinct ...The responding officer initially had a difficult time getting into the house... An emergency squad of seven men eventually had no choice but to begin pulling out all of the junk that was blocking their way and throwing it out onto the street below. The brownstone's hovel's foyer was packed solid by a wall of old newspapers, folding beds and chairs, half a sewing machine, boxes, parts of a wine press, and numerous other pieces of junk. A patrolman finally broke in through a window into a second-story bedroom. Behind this window lay, among other things, more packages and newspaper bundles, empty cardboard boxes lashed together with rope, the frame of a baby carriage, a rake, and old umbrellas tied together. After five hours of digging, Homer Collyer's Jason Callahan's body was found in an alcove surrounded by filled boxes and newspapers that were piled to the ceiling.

On April 8, 1947 2020, a workman found the body of Langley Collyer George Senda ten feet from where Callahan had died. Senda was found in a two-foot (60 cm) wide tunnel lined with rusty bed springs and a chest of drawers. His decomposing body, which was the actual source of the smell reported by the anonymous tipster, had been partially eaten by rats and was covered by a suitcase, bundles of newspapers and three metal bread boxes. The medical examiner determined that Senda had died around March 9.

Police theorized that Langley was crawling through the tunnel to take food to his paralyzed brother Senda was crawling through the tunnel to escape Callahan's  vicious beating when he inadvertently tripped a booby trap he had created and was crushed by debris.

SredniVashtar

It must be hard for the emergency services to distinguish the smells coming from Casa Senda. On a good day it must smell like an explosion at a tannery.

WOTR

It's official... I have wasted far too much time on the internets today. I can safely say that as I am now aware that 2000 "athletes" traveled to Siberia to take place in the first ever "male slapping championship." Yes, people slapped the piss out of one another until "dumpling" took the title.

This would be another excellent event for the two athletes to take part in. Senda might have the advantage with his bulk- but he might be too frail to withstand many bitch slaps from Callahan.

Look at all of the spectators.  There is a market for this- and it is easily promoted as the WWE "slapdown in Martinez."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wifQPD5eok4

SredniVashtar

Five bucks a slap. Four slaps for forty bucks (using the Senda math calculation). He'd be rolling in dough. Who wouldn't want to slap Senda?

Yorkshire pud

Laura just gave me a lift from the station and played the Erin monologue describing Jason Callan as a serial stalker/suicide threatener. Is it too perverted to suggest Senda and Callan have a fight in cow shit and the winner is drowned? The loser gets to suck Erin's toes after she's infected with athletes foot. Yes?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 20, 2019, 06:33:28 PM
Laura just gave me a lift from the station and played the Erin monologue describing Jason Callan as a serial stalker/suicide threatener. Is it too perverted to suggest Senda and Callan have a fight in cow shit and the winner is drowned? The loser gets to suck Erin's toes after she's infected with athletes foot. Yes?

Wouldn't the snaggle tooth.  Well..............   Cause damage?

Edit:  Thread - that's terrible. Imagine my embarrassment?   :-[

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 01:16:31 PM
I've been thinking about Callan v Senda I and I don't see any good outcome for The Big Guy. They might look the same age but Callan has two decades on Senda and he must have picked up a few ideas while in the army. Senda will gas out within two rounds, Callan might have marginally better cardio.

Senda's only hope is to sacrifice some PPV money and hold the fight in the hovel. While Callan is stumbling over bowls of soup and old Apple computers Senda might have the advantage of knowing his ground and submit Callan as he trips over a plushy.

If it's a neutral venue he only has one option. Instead of a blonde lovely holding up the round cards we need Kathy in something skimpy. While Callan is busy vomiting over the ring judges, Senda might be able to creep up behind him and whack him with the George Foreman grill.
You have neglected to account for George’s snaggletooth.  That thing can chomp through steel cable.  Remember that it dispatched a half thawed chicken in a trice.  That definitely gives George an edge.

Lilith

I'd watch that.  ;D

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 09:46:04 AM
Callan does have military experience. He might have a bit of know-how to offset the Senda bull rush. Senda might be sumo size but he lacks technique.

Well at first glance that is a valid point there Bubba.   However let's think about this.  I don't know anything about Callan's time in the Army.
It's possible that he was a grunt with all kinds of combat skills.  It's also possible that just hung out at some motor pool in Düsseldorf
powering down Knockwurst and sitting on the Hun's chest to ensure he doesn't get too frisky again.  I just don't know.

What I do know is that Senda has "Seen the Elephant" so to speak.   If you will recall from his interview with Decon, he had some
sort of loaded "automag" shoved in his guts and he was bad ass enough to get out of it unscathed (well aside from some alien
abduction dreams).   Let us not forget George's superior capacity for strategic thought.   As you know, he regaled the Joint Chiefs
at the age of six with a detailed analysis of Blücher releasing Bülow against Old Boney's right flank at just the right time during Waterloo. 

It maybe a wash if not advantage Senda.................................

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2019, 07:46:43 PM
Well at first glance that is a valid point there Bubba.   However let's think about this.  I don't know anything about Callan's time in the Army.
It's possible that he was a grunt with all kinds of combat skills.  It's also possible that just hung out at some motor pool in Düsseldorf
powering down Knockwurst and sitting on the Hun's chest to ensure he doesn't get too frisky again.  I just don't know.

What I do know is that Senda has "Seen the Elephant" so to speak.   If you will recall from his interview with Decon, he had some
sort of loaded "automag" shoved in his guts and he was bad ass enough to get out of it unscathed (well aside from some alien
abduction dreams).   Let us not forget George's superior capacity for strategic thought.   As you know, he regaled the Joint Chiefs
at the age of six with a detailed analysis of Blücher releasing Bülow against Old Boney's right flank at just the right time during Waterloo. 

Let us not forget Georges amazing upper body strength.

WOTR

Well at first glance that is a valid point there Bubba...

sort of loaded "automag" shoved in his guts and he was bad ass enough to get out of it unscathed...
The other thing to keep in mind is that Senda has also "experienced the Elephant", so to speak. Callahan's sneak penetration attack will not distract George from the task at hand- he has already been subjected to a black man in prison...

SredniVashtar

I'm not suggesting Callan was a Green Beret but he at least went through Basic  and he might have some residual fighting skills/fitness to draw on if necessary. You're basing the idea that George saw the elephant, or any sort of big game, on The Big Guy's Testimony alone. I think we have numerous examples of Senda being, at best, an unreliable narrator. At worst, the slobbering fatso's trousers have been aflame over numerous falsehoods. Witness the ever-increasing number of times he claims to have died, and his Zelig-like encounters with every celebrity who ever lived.

We do know that Little Chris went to see him and Senda refused to come out; that hardly indicates a valorous combatant ready for a scrap, more like a fat, quivering pussy who ducks any confrontation. I also remember the time Senda was filming at a train station and some random dude gave him the finger. Senda took it like a bitch, while Callan would have throat punched the bastard and dumped his body on the tracks. Unless he gets in with a lucky punch in the first round I see nothing but pain and ignominy for Senda.

The snaggletooth is a red herring, I don't see Callan letting him get close enough. He'll just pepper Senda with the jab so he'll look like he's been sleeping on his face again. You must have lost your shirt on the Preakness of this is the best you can do.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on May 20, 2019, 10:33:39 PM
The other thing to keep in mind is that Senda has also "experienced the Elephant", so to speak. Callahan's sneak penetration attack will not distract George from the task at hand- he has already been subjected to a black man in prison...

Look, the referee quite clearly tells the fighters at the start, 'no low blows, no biting, no buggery etc'. Your point is too frivolous for serious consideration. Even to suggest that Callan is going to seek an advantage by hunching Senda in the middle of the ring damages my marketing campaign. I was hoping for a family-friendly brawl and you're ruining it.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 01:20:08 AM

Look, the referee quite clearly tells the fighters at the start, 'no low blows, no biting, no buggery etc'. Your point is too frivolous for serious consideration. Even to suggest that Callan is going to seek an advantage by hunching Senda in the middle of the ring damages my marketing campaign. I was hoping for a family-friendly brawl and you're ruining it.

I think it would most likely be a food throwing contest, at best.  Sad, but true.

I don't mean to disappoint anyone.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2019, 01:25:45 AM
I think it would most likely be a food throwing contest, at best.  Sad, but true.

I don't mean to disappoint anyone.

Who would throw food at either of those two? They'd just grab it out of the air like a sea lion with a sardine. And if you think either one would throw food instead of stuffing it in their fat faces, well I beg to differ.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 01:29:28 AM
Who would throw food at either of those two? They'd just grab it out of the air like a sea lion with a sardine. And if you think either one would throw food instead of stuffing it in their fat faces, well I beg to differ.

The Great Hot Dog Eat Off?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2019, 01:34:13 AM
The Great Hot Dog Eat Off?

Now that's an idea, both exciting and disgusting at the same time. Senda clearly has the edge here after being forced to eat so many hot dogs in prison.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 01:29:28 AM
I was going to argue- even suggest rotting food. But then- raw chicken... And you win this argument.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on May 20, 2019, 10:33:39 PM

Stop calling him Callahan, it's Callan. Clint Eastwood is too old to play him in the movie. 'Dirty Jason: he eats the food nobody else wants'. Although the 'Dirty' tag is quite appropriate given the latest revelations (#FootFetish, #FoneFappery). And Jason doesn't carry a Magnum; the only thing that walrus would carry would be a box of Twinkies.

SredniVashtar

If you were looking for cowshit we could always arrange for the fight to take place in Kathy's pen, as long as the articulated lorry required to move her isn't too cost-prohibitive.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 12:54:15 AM
I'm not suggesting Callan was a Green Beret but he at least went through Basic  and he might have some residual fighting skills/fitness to draw on if necessary. You're basing the idea that George saw the elephant, or any sort of big game, on The Big Guy's Testimony alone. I think we have numerous examples of Senda being, at best, an unreliable narrator. At worst, the slobbering fatso's trousers have been aflame over numerous falsehoods. Witness the ever-increasing number of times he claims to have died, and his Zelig-like encounters with every celebrity who ever lived.

We do know that Little Chris went to see him and Senda refused to come out; that hardly indicates a valorous combatant ready for a scrap, more like a fat, quivering pussy who ducks any confrontation. I also remember the time Senda was filming at a train station and some random dude gave him the finger. Senda took it like a bitch, while Callan would have throat punched the bastard and dumped his body on the tracks. Unless he gets in with a lucky punch in the first round I see nothing but pain and ignominy for Senda.

The snaggletooth is a red herring, I don't see Callan letting him get close enough. He'll just pepper Senda with the jab so he'll look like he's been sleeping on his face again. You must have lost your shirt on the Preakness of this is the best you can do.

"Unreliable Narrator", "Little Chris" and "Train swear finger guy".   You make good points.  It's not very often that some shadowy figure
on an internet forum can change my mind but I think I'm coming around.  There's no fight left in Senda.  He had the perfect opportunity to go after that stumblebum of a quack Doc that ruined his eyeball.  Lots of bitching but no action.  He might have even gotten a decent check out of it.