• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Jojo

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on November 23, 2017, 01:35:22 PM
soon "left or right" won't matter. soon "demoncrat or republican" wont matter. it won't matter whether or not the holocaust happened. or how cruel black on black slavery was in africa. the thing that's going to do us in is the technology. they just had to keep building. people had to keep letting themselves be enslaved. you wouldn't just grow out and grow a fucking carrot, would you, faggot? that's all it took, was just planting a fucking potato and growing it. doing shit for yourself. getting your gun or your bow and arrow and murdering a helpless living animal to consume its flesh. that's all it took for humanity to survive. you just had to muster up the will TO DO IT YOUR FUCKING SELF RATHER THAN BE DEPENDENT but now you've given them all of the tools the need to dominate you and now we are helpless.

5G, AI, brain implants, magnetic pulses that stimulate your brain in certain areas to get you to feel certain emotions, like and want certain things (this is not even invasive and already done with technology we have today), killer drones, chemical lobotomies. THE FUCKING WALLS ARE CLOSING IN MOTHERFUCKERS.

THESE ARE THE TWILIGHT YEARS FOR HUMANITY
YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU LISTENED TO CRAZY FAGGOTS LIKE ME
Okay, so how is supremacism going to stop remote control?

Jojo

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on November 23, 2017, 01:30:40 PM
if you all only knew the evil that lurks in the minds and souls of 99.9999999% of the people on this green planet. you would put your heads in the oven. you wouldn't be able to deal with it the way i do. if you saw what i saw. if you experienced the detatchment and the complexity of the multiple dimensions of our physical reality the way i do. oh my god, you would just murder yourself. you wouldn't have the willpower or the resolve.
I think if you can handle it, we could too.
Some of what you are perceiving might not have the qualities you attribute to it.

Jojo

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on November 23, 2017, 01:28:25 PM
i actually could have been an asset to this world. that's the thing. but the energetic level on which is vibrates is just too fundamentally different and too fundamentally "off"
Its not too late to volunteer at the food bank a few times.

Jojo

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on November 23, 2017, 01:27:09 PM
it is actually a fact that women have lower IQs than men also:
http://www2.uned.es/personal/rosuna/resources/papers/Nyborg%20sex%20differences.pdf
just the facts. why do we let them vote? letting them vote is a travesty
It is common sense the tests are designed by men, for men and about men...

But seriously, it is a fact there is no significance gender difference in intelligence.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/222534750_Negligible_Sex_Differences_in_General_Intelligence

Jojo

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on November 23, 2017, 01:52:55 PM
my god i just ate panned cakes for the first time in years and now i feel so sick
So much for male intelligence...

Jojo

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on November 23, 2017, 01:41:00 PM
oooooooooh you wanna laugh at me though and not take me seriously because i say that poop is sexy. ok. cuz good strong thick poop is a sign of a healthy digestive system and a healthy immune system and a healthy body.
This is true.

Jojo

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on November 23, 2017, 01:22:39 PM
you think i want to tell you who you can and cannot have sex with?
i don't care, you wanna be a degenerate, it doesn't mean anything to me.
i don't want to tell you.
but the problem is that YOU want to tell ME. YOU destroyed the contract of freedom. YOU overstepped the boundaries. YOU COVERED UP for the subversives and the marxists in academia and in the democratic party who would weaken what little is left of our human spirits through communism and forced mediocrity. ALL because you hate and RESENT those around you.
so what am i to do with you? i must say "well, these individuals are a threat".
i could talk about true libertarianism. i could talk about "rights". but you only want them for yourself, not others. so when you want rights for yourself and not others, they're not longer called rights, that's called seeking power. and if you're going to seek power over me then you are a threat that must be dealt with
So, you are a pedophile?  Or beast-o-phile?  Necrophile?  Predator?  Aside from those things, no one is telling you who you can or cant sleep with (although hows about ya just sleep wiff yer wifey).

Jojo

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on November 23, 2017, 01:12:38 PM
i imagine there are white faggots out there who will read this, who will call me "evil" and "ignorance" and "horrible" for saying this, and yet these people ran in contrast to literally EVERY SINGLE VALUE you PRETEND TO HAVE.

these people hated women, hated children, they raped they murdered they enslaved they tortured. they had no concept of what "human rights" was and they would have laughed at the very idea.

but you don't really care about that. you don't really care about "values" no. all you care about is getting back at your fathers, whom you hate. you hate your own blood. they raised you up, built you, made you. and you hate them. all you want is to feel superior to others. others who apparently made you feel small and weak. so because of your own shitty mental issues you must throw your entire extended family (AKA your race) under the bus.

it has nothing to do with "human rights" though. it has nothing to do with values or principles. you are a faggot hypocrite and you know it
Well, they were invaded...

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on November 24, 2017, 04:36:49 AM
It is common sense the tests are designed by men, for men and about men...

But seriously, it is a fact there is no significance gender difference in intelligence.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/222534750_Negligible_Sex_Differences_in_General_Intelligence

you are a man. no matter how much you wish you were a woman you will always be a man. you will always have a fucking Y chromosome, you fag

gnooryblows

jojo you are so steeped in a deep delusion. YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN. you are a MAN. ok? no matter what your left-wing professors tell you, you cannot simply become a woman by "thinking magical woman thoughts" or whatever. nor by taking hormones. nor by dressing like one. nor by chopping your fucking dick off

gnooryblows

homosexuals cannot understand real human thoughts. that's why i don't bother responding to your other nonsense in the thread. saying dumb shit like "its about the objectification of women" or whatever faggotry you're spewing.

look, you need to come to terms with your delusion and your illness.

you need big papa mike pence to come and electrocute you with shock therapy to put you back on the right, heterosexual track. conversion shock therapy, it's your own hope

remember, YOU LIKE IT IN THE CRAPPER, YOU GET THE ZAPPER

ItsOver

Damn, MV must be really goofing off.  You're STILL "gnoorymustdie"?  I wonder if MV would at least let you have "gnooryshouldconsiderdying", just to lighten things up.  Oh, yeah, praise MV.

gnooryblows

PSYCHIC PREDICTION: MATT LAUER WILL NOW COMMIT SUICIDE

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on November 29, 2017, 06:23:36 AM
PSYCHIC PREDICTION: MATT LAUER WILL NOW COMMIT SUICIDE

Only if you join hands with him and step off the rooftop together.

Jojo

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 05, 2017, 11:02:04 PM
You know Blows, you.are the one full of shit.  So far you have been accurate where I am concerned by less than ten percent.  You have consistently made caps assumptions and you continue to do so.  Plight?  Hardlly.  It's just life  Blows.  It happens.  There is no Pollyanna living in Sweden.  We all have a number of days Blows..even the Jews.  You once talked about Satan..are you a believer?  Do you remember what he promised Christ when they were stop the mountain?  He offered him the system of things.  I am a survivor Blows..not a sniveling whiner.  Although I am a bit older and a bit more infirm than I was what seems a short time ago, I am getting better.  My financial situation, though not ideal, isn't bad either.  We have always lived below our means.  I am happy.  They haven't taken enough away and I don't think they can. 

So what do you do about your miserable situation besides shoot your mouth off?  You bitch a lot..I know that much.
Yeah.  I mean I agree.  A survivor can survive miserably.  Or a survivor can aim for mental health.  I, too, chose mental health.  It's not Pollyanna to state your shit and grieve and work and survive.  Pollyanna would be more like denial.

It is mentally unhealthy to sit in one's shit for much longer than necessary.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 01, 2018, 05:57:02 PM
Yeah.  I mean I agree.  A survivor can survive miserably.  Or a survivor can aim for mental health.  I, too, chose mental health.  It's not Pollyanna to state your shit and grieve and work and survive.  Pollyanna would be more like denial.

It is mentally unhealthy to sit in one's shit for much longer than necessary.

were you or were you not biologically born with a penis?

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 06:07:02 PM
were you or were you not biologically born with a penis?

good question.  I'll ask you, were you born with a biological penis in your mouth?