• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 17, 2018, 11:44:43 PM
so is he quitting the show now, who will be the new host then   ?

I think he just took this weekend off.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 11:33:17 PM
Death in the family

Will Hoagie be designing the gravestone? Maybe the Face on Mars will be on it. I hope he doesn't leave any relatives standing on a porch.

QuoteI am most enthusiastic about the awareness of Consciousness as it plays in daily life. Of all the paths I've investigated, Abraham-Hicks Teachings are of highest clarity and loving intent. Of course there are many at this time of unfolding wonder...

Encounters with Life drive my art. I paint the Vibrant Force behind the cloud and the sky. O'Keefe, Kandinsky, Klee, Pollack, Blake, and Michelangelo are among the Mystic Artists that have inspired me.

In painting, I employ several techniques to create a synthesis of spontaneous abandon and architectural form. My compositions come together in rhythmic counterpoint. Unusual textured impasto acrylics dance in concert with sensuous oil lines, and luminous, luscious colors, only achieved by oil glazing.

My passion is to paint ecstatic energy. I feel its flow as close as my breath, with impact, wonder, curiosity, and awe. The creative state moves me beyond painting external appearances, to expressing inner states of being. Rhythmic strokes of Light open the sky, creating a field of color in my mind. Art brings me to Life's depth, mystery and eloquence.

god i hate drivel like this, means nothing really. but she does seem to be an artist, maybe she's good? or is it crap? i'm no art critic.

starrmtn001

Does Hoagie still have his anti-Trump butt hurt goin' on?  Maybe this will help him to finally get over it. ;) ;D

https://youtu.be/GrzhdN4nLx8

Metron2267

It's definitely worth listening too see, providing he EVER gets his goldbrick butt back in the studio...

Morgus

Hoagie sounds like he is back on the air live tonight.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 18, 2018, 11:42:55 PM
god i hate drivel like this, means nothing really. but she does seem to be an artist, maybe she's good? or is it crap? i'm no art critic.
Would be better with examples (images) for each point. 

Fourteen

FWIW, Hoagie made an 11th Hour topic switch; it’s now Melania’s jacket (and how it somehow ties in with 19.5.  Really.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Étouffée on June 23, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
FWIW, Hoagie made an 11th Hour topic switch; it’s now Melania’s jacket (and how it somehow ties in with 19.5.  Really.)

Howdy mudbug. Hope you survived the rain.

stick to pseudo-science Dick.

'the old forces of matter are in their death throes' 

exactly what I was thinking!

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 11:01:09 PM
Howdy mudbug. Hope you survived the rain.
100 degrees here; no rain, unfortunately.
I wasn’t born on the bayou.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Étouffée on June 23, 2018, 11:18:13 PM
100 degrees here; no rain, unfortunately.
I wasn’t born on the bayou.

We had three days of storms training in from the gulf. That finished last night. I figured they moved towards you. Only about 90 today.

lol Richard's sending some kind of video presentation to the President to save the country and the planet. he really thinks whatever piece of crackpottery he, Kynthea and his other wack pack followers come up will get to Trump's desk and he'll have a eureka moment when he watches it. Richard lives in a B movie world fantasy.

Mad_Martian

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 23, 2018, 11:53:09 PM
lol Richard's sending some kind of video presentation to the President to save the country and the planet. he really thinks whatever piece of crackpottery he, Kynthea and his other wack pack followers come up will get to Trump's desk and he'll have a eureka moment when he watches it. Richard lives in a B movie world fantasy.

JUSSS SAYIN....

It will NOT be Hoagland that motivates President Trump... I SWEAR It will be THE MARTIAN REVELATION!! ;-)

Again... Juss sayin..... No Room for DARK MISSIONERS here with President Trump & The SPACE FORCE. LOL!

Hoegee

Hoagie's going to be put on the other side of the wall . . . of the asylum.

Metron2267

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 23, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

This "Kynthea" is a real piece of work for sure...

Hoaxie's found himself a mini Heaven's Gate clique - just so freakishly nuts.

I like history but I don't see the point of a 3 hour synopsis of modern European history. Of course elites controlled the world, they still do, it's just not all based on bloodlines now, the bluebloods now have commoner puppets the rest of us believe we used our freedom to elect to represent our interests first.

When Hoagie plays his 'commercial' where he begs for money to support the show and his research I fantasize that there's some eccentric Hoagie fan out there, maybe even reading this forum, who will die and leave his estate to Hoagie. There are lots of people out there who you'd never guess had a lot of money but when they die it turns out they have amassed a fortune over their lifetime. So what would Hoagie do if suddenly he was bequeathed 10 million dollars. Blow through it in record time spending it on his pet science projects or does Hoagie finally reveal himself as a con man and spend the rest of his days living the high life traveling around the world?

GravitySucks

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 25, 2018, 12:39:56 AM
When Hoagie plays his 'commercial' where he begs for money to support the show and his research I fantasize that there's some eccentric Hoagie fan out there, maybe even reading this forum, who will die and leave his estate to Hoagie. There are lots of people out there who you'd never guess had a lot of money but when they die it turns out they have amassed a fortune over their lifetime. So what would Hoagie do if suddenly he was bequeathed 10 million dollars. Blow through it in record time spending it on his pet science projects or does Hoagie finally reveal himself as a con man and spend the rest of his days living the high life traveling around the world?

A better scenario would be Hoagie getting hit by a meteorite two weeks before his benefactor kicks the bucket and Robin moves to Tahiti.

if Hoagie died before his benefactor the money wouldn't go to Hoagie's beneficiary I don't think.

so what's with this guest? he has no conspiracy theories really, just seems to be a legit history professor. Richard's of course tried to link events in history to scientific events as 'resonance' with 'the model' 'torsion field' but the guest humors him and moves on with more history.

Metron2267

Quote from: Étouffée on June 23, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Oh puleeeeeeeze..... :o

Hoaglands having technical difficulties .... something, something Roddenberry !!!

The braaps is Legendary.