• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

BellBoy

Quote from: Faustina on August 24, 2015, 02:14:25 AM
Well, this "sort of" answers the mystery.  Good, .... I mean "darn."

Art commented under one of his posts on Facebook:  "The story is I want my mail directly not forwarded."

It seems to me that the @artbell.com domain, that he owns and operates, would be more "direct" than... well, than absolutely anything else. I smell a corporate buy-in  ::)

Morgus

Art's guest scheduled for Mon 8/24/15 is now up:
Dr. Dean Radin is the Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences.  His latest book, Supernormal, published by Random House July 2013, discusses ancient legends from a scientific perspective about supernormal powers developed through the practice of yoga.

Art Bell

RELAX no company is going to buy us, I won't allow it. Just a simple switch to direct email, that's all.

Art

Faustina

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 20, 2015, 06:58:57 PM
Well....not giving the link out yet, unless in a PM to you and if, and only if, you promise NOT to share it with anyone....cuz the show ain't up yet. I am still swearing at buttons and downloading software and....*sigh*...so much to do. It should be very very soon though...maybe in a few days, I hope.

But oh the page is sexy....I will PM it to you, k? It is up on the net but not accessible to the public yet.

Pm it to me?  I won't share it and will give you my honest opinion (after all, that's what I'm so good at).  :)

Faustina

Quote from: Art Bell on August 24, 2015, 02:38:41 AM
RELAX no company is going to buy us, I won't allow it. Just a simple switch to direct email, that's all.

Art

Okay, I'll quit looking for some nefarious conspiracy (even if the existence of one would spice things up).  I just thought it odd that you could have a KNYE email when you'd sold that station, is all.  There's probably some perfectly normal, boring answer to that (sadly).

Art Bell

Yes sadly, just easy to use the local set up for my email, wish it meant more then that but no drama I am afraid, this way Keith does not have to Forward to me, simple as that.

Art

ge30542

Art

Yea, AB ain't going down that road again.

BellBoy

Art

OK! OK! I'm totally trying to learn how to chill, man  8)

pate

Art

Relax... heh, have to add something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwt1DVaYLy4

&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQKsuZ5a3_U

Dig it.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Art Bell on August 24, 2015, 03:07:31 AM
Yes sadly, just easy to use the local set up for my email, wish it meant more then that but no drama I am afraid, this way Keith does not have to Forward to me, simple as that.

Art

Haha!  Good to know.  We love a good conspiracy around here. :D

Faustina

Art

That's fine.  Probably been enough drama in your life:  refreshing perhaps to have things be smooth and above-board for a change.

Faustina

Quote from: BellBoy on August 24, 2015, 02:20:37 AM
It seems to me that the @artbell.com domain, that he owns and operates, would be more "direct" than... well, than absolutely anything else. I smell a corporate buy-in  ::)

The Man Himself says no.  No conspiracy here,.... nothing to see,... just move along.

Zenman

So, no corporate buyouts tonight. That's good.

Yeah, if I were the owner of KNYE, I'd have definitely let Art keep his email account. (Occam's often right.)

AppealPlay

Quote from: Zenman on August 24, 2015, 03:53:47 AM
So, no corporate buyouts tonight. That's good.

Yeah, if I were the owner of KNYE, I'd have definitely let Art keep his email account. (Occam's often right.)

Free promotion every time Art gives out his e-mail address, too.  Not that there's a huge market in Pahrump, NV but you know. :D

Ms. C

Art
Thanks Art for keeping us up with everything.  It's an honor that you share with BellGab as you do.  And, (IMHO), no need to "wish it meant more then that but no drama ..." as we know, BellGab has all the drama anyone could need or want for several lifetimes -- all we have to do is jump from one thread to another on a daily basis, we find da drama!!!  (lol)

Art, you are a blessing and a joy for those of us oldies' but goodies (like youself), mid-age folks and all younger people -- some who listened to you because of their parents and the ones who are just learning about you this time around.   Thanks for making the summer of 2015 so much fun!    8)

Faustina

Btw, not that any of you will join due to the silly Bellgabbian bias against Facebook, but I started up a group on there to discuss Midnight in the Desert.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/731549980305383/

Ms. C

Quote from: Faustina on August 24, 2015, 04:50:10 AM
Btw, not that any of you will join due to the silly Bellgabbian bias against Facebook, but I started up a group on there to discuss Midnight in the Desert.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/731549980305383/
Not everyone is bias about Facebook!  I guess to each their own ... anyways, thanks for starting the group -- I requested joining   ;D

Faustina

Quote from: Ms. C on August 24, 2015, 04:53:02 AM
Not everyone is bias about Facebook!  I guess to each their own ... anyways, thanks for starting the group -- I requested joining   ;D

Yay!  It's already a good group.  Lots of nice people in there, who are stoked that Art's on the air again.

Quote from: Morgus on August 24, 2015, 02:30:57 AM

Dr. Dean Radin is the Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences.  His latest book, Supernormal, published by Random House July 2013, discusses ancient legends from a scientific perspective about supernormal powers developed through the practice of yoga.

he has done a lot of research on Ghost, I hope they talk about this instead of Yoga  ;D

Faustina

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 24, 2015, 05:41:34 AM
he has done a lot of research on Ghost, I hope they talk about this instead of Yoga  ;D

Me, too.  Although people tell me yoga is interesting, coz it's a form of meditation, it makes me yawn.

onan

Lotus position should be called flatus position.

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on August 24, 2015, 01:10:51 AM
Because I did a Interview on WNYM on Sunday and it will be posted on my Web Site soon, would love to get on there of course.

Art

That was the first time I ever heard of a radio host stating that they would push their own radio station to add a show to their line up! That was amazing!

phrodo

Art

Can't Keith give you a login on the server so you can retrieve your own mail? I have a login for Yahoo and Gmail ... they don't have to forward my mail.

BellBoy

Quote from: phrodo on August 24, 2015, 10:14:44 AM
Can't Keith give you a login on the server so you can retrieve your own mail? I have a login for Yahoo and Gmail ... they don't have to forward my mail.

Gadzooks man! First we demand RSS and now you expect POP3! Keith is a webmaster... not a wizard!

::) POP3 ::)

Quote from: pate on August 24, 2015, 03:19:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQKsuZ5a3_U

Dig it.

Pate, love Air. Think I'll have to pull out my copy of 10000 Hz Legend and give it a spin. Wish Art would play something of their's on his show. An earlier song of their's, "Kelly Watch the Stars" would fit very nicely for a lot of his shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsRmecY3j0M

Merci

jazmunda

Quote from: Morgus on August 24, 2015, 02:30:57 AM

Almost back to civilization. In a week I'll be back in a timezone that I can actually listen live. Thank god for being a Time Traveler.

Art you are well and truly knocking it out of the park every night.

If I play my Art Bell drinking game during this show I will pass out before the first break. Mention of the Princeton Egg Experiment is a shot.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,4960.msg174108.html#msg174108

chefist

Oh and Art said there are a lot of new stations signing up! That was good news to hear as well!  8)

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on August 24, 2015, 12:01:27 PM
Almost back to civilization. In a week I'll be back in a timezone that I can actually listen live. Thank god for being a Time Traveler.
Hey new dude, Welcome to bellgag. There's actually a thread to properly introduce yourself. http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,600.0.html

Post often. When you're all done tripping around.

RoseGirl

Tonight, August 24, 2015 is the maiden voyage of The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

The show airs at 7-9pm (pt), 10-12pm (et) Monday through Friday...and, if the wind is right, we may even include weekends.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

Also, Lasha will open the Outsider Live Stream at 12 midnight after Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert for those of you who may wish to talk about Art's show or just generally pelt each other with fish and funyuns.

See you at the Show! Be afraid, be very afraid.

Faustina

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 01:49:33 PM
Tonight, August 24, 2015 is the maiden voyage of The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

The show airs at 7-9pm (pt), 10-12pm (et) Monday through Friday...and, if the wind is right, we may even include weekends.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

Also, Lasha will open the Outsider Live Stream at 12 midnight after Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert for those of you who may wish to talk about Art's show or just generally pelt each other with fish and funyuns.

See you at the Show! Be afraid, be very afraid.

Cool.  Will there be a live chat?