• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: laserjock on February 22, 2016, 09:22:05 PM
And yet you DO care, you and the others, because you are focusing anger at me when it should be on the huckster who conned you for years to listen to him just as he conned me. I am a sucker.

No, I've known Art to be a bit of a wing nut for years and years, but supporting the racist bastard that Trump is, that's just sad. Trump is using the Hitler tactic, blame Jews for the depression and kill them, and distract them from the real problem, which is, people JUST LIKE HIM. Trump is just another billionaire who made his money by not earning it, but by stealing it, and people love him for it. Bell is the same thing.
I'm normally guilty of writing massive text walls. I'm a wordy motherfucker who always has some input (for good or ill) over what anyone else says or thinks.

You, however are an anomaly.

The only thing fitting I can think of to say to anything you post is....
-Fag-

Jackstar

I sure am glad I quit smoking already. Who could have seen this coming?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ge30542 on February 22, 2016, 06:15:55 PM
You mean the sex-worker aspect?

There's that and then there's the government document redaction job. The only aspect that I have seen clear evidence of is, of course, Chief Noory Critic and Abuser,

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 22, 2016, 09:26:53 PM
Yeah, I effed up one time making a joke about a guy named Hoboken. I asked him if that was what was pinned on his shirt when he got off the boat. He said yes, his mother had died on the boat and someone pinned Hoboken on his jacket because that is where is relatives lived in the US. When he got to Ellis Island, that is what they named him because he couldn't spell his last name.

I slinked away feeling like a complete ass.
Ouch.

Art Bell

Let's see, again for the record, I do not make a penny from the current MITD and have not since the day I went off the air, nor will I. I help Heather with advice.

As for my Wife she prefers her name be pronounced as Arron because that's how all Americans pronounce it, that is HER choice, not mine.

Finally, if you have a problem with who I support for President, tough shit. By the way my Wife wants not just a wall, she wants a high voltage fence! After dealing with the legal way to come here a person tends to resent people who wade their way across.

Art

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 22, 2016, 09:31:26 PM
*laugh*  Good for you.

*sigh* Sometimes, I feel like my posts are akin to elder abuse...  :)

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: rekcuf on February 22, 2016, 09:35:25 PM
Elder abuse can be fun under certain circumstances.

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 22, 2016, 08:57:25 PM
We already have someone here that makes long posts, her name is ShreddyVagoo and she is interesting.  You'll never beat her.
SV can insult one so beautifully, you feel ashamed not to pen a thank you note for it.

Uncle Duke

Just remember, many of us are armed.

Roswells, Art

You talk like you are a different species than older people.  It's coming for you too, kiddo.

Quote from: Art Bell on February 22, 2016, 09:34:31 PM
Let's see, again for the record, I do not make a penny from the current MITD and have not since the day I went off the air, nor will I. I help Heather with advice.

As for my Wife she prefers her name be pronounced as Arron because that's how all Americans pronounce it, that is HER choice, not mine.

Finally, if you have a problem with who I support for President, tough shit. By the way my Wife wants not just a wall, she wants a [/b]high voltage fence! After dealing with the legal way to come here a person tends to resent people who wade their way across.

Art

Jurassic Park style, huh? She sounds like a wonderful woman.  :)

Trump Trump Trump

Finally, if you have a problem with who I support for President, tough shit. By the way my Wife wants not just a wall, she wants a high voltage fence! After dealing with the legal way to come here a person tends to resent people who wade their way across.

Art

+1000000      stay well my friend !!!!!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on February 22, 2016, 09:36:51 PM
SV can insult one so beautifully, you feel ashamed not to pen a thank you note for it.

Reminds me of the Irish definition of a diplomat, someone who can tell you to go to Hell, yet make you look forward to the trip.

bateman

Art

Interesting wording.

DarKPenguiN

Art
Its going to be a great wall.

Cant wait to vote for someone who might start a real turnaround, bring real change. My fear is that trump is a ruse, a steam valve to release some pressure from the disillusionment but is ultimately controlled and there only to provide an illusion.

I hope not.

Still going to vote trump.   

albrecht

Art
;D
Though I think there is more modern technology that would be cheaper. One could imagine 'smart' mines. Sorry Diana, but mines are cheap and proven to be effective. And with modern technology they could be 'smart' and move around and even have some built in processing so that endangered wildlife is not harmed. Or could be turned off for some purposes (moving stock, military campaigns to root out terrorists, etc.) For humanitarian reasons this, of course, would be coupled with proper signage, advertising campaigns, etc both at the border and in certain countries. So only coyotes, cartel members, terrorists, and other criminals who would still want to attempt would be harmed or killed. And mines are much, much cheaper than a wall, especially if it is electrified. It also wouldn't block nice desert views- like in Big Bend etc. So walls at key areas and mine the more remote areas. And punish businesses, people, churches, schools, hospitals, and groups who harbor, employ, or help illegals with strict civil, and criminal, penalties. Problem? Solved.
Q.E.D.

Jackstar

Finally, if you have a problem with who I support for President, tough shit.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 22, 2016, 09:37:06 PM
Just remember, many of us are armed.

Armed conflicts are my specialty.  :)

norland2424

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 22, 2016, 09:40:46 PM
Its going to be a great wall.

Cant wait to vote for someone who might start a real turnaround, bring real change. My fear is that trump is a ruse, a steam valve to release some pressure from the disillusionment but is ultimately controlled and there only to provide an illusion.

I hope not.

Still going to vote trump.

Am i the only one that sense's that trump will end up being like obama, aka false promises.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: norland2424 on February 22, 2016, 09:43:40 PM
Am i the only one that sense's that trump will end up being like obama, aka false promises.

I dunno. He seems so honest.

Jackstar

Quote from: rekcuf on February 22, 2016, 09:41:47 PM
Armed conflicts are my specialty.  :)

Reasoned debates are not. .o/ \o.

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 22, 2016, 09:44:50 PM
I dunno. He seems so honest.

Lol people tend to forget this

WOTR

It's been awhile since I laughed that hard at something on the net.  Nominated for top right corner.

Robert

Quote from: Art Bell on February 05, 2016, 03:35:15 PMBoy I have struggled to remain neutral in all this hate but I have had it up to here and now feel Art lied about everything, would not know the truth if it bit him in the ass. He is the most disingenuous Con Man I have ever heard, simply a lying SOB. Beyond that I don't trust him, if I don't stop now I will Vomit, I will never listen to that Pussy again and want my money back.
Cute.  Like Steve Martin's act (and I'm sure others) where he would step off the stage, sit down in the audience, and heckle his "self" who'd be imagined to still be on stage.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: norland2424 on February 22, 2016, 09:43:40 PM
No- Its a very real worry.

It almost feels like given the pulse of the  nation we are being 'thrown a bone'-

I have very serious concerns that this was hatched up behoind the scenes and it'll be more of the same with a slightly less liberal direction and a bit of PC pushback. But not much more.

But we have to take the chance imho.