Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

trostol

Quote from: jazmunda on February 03, 2016, 05:08:07 PM
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown

Jaz waxing poetic!!!!

Quote from: Art Bell on February 03, 2016, 03:59:30 PM
Art Bell
so, will you be officially endorsing TRUMP on gabcast?

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 05:07:06 PM
With all the respect , apologizing to GravitySucks will not be forthcoming.

Reason he got my personal attention, and great honor to have humorous  / poem  - "gem" / written
about him, is that in the past GravitySucks said few times quite nasty things about others,..
so i just reversed the table so to say.

He will get over that humorous "gem" of mine - gravity will suck out of him.. :)

I do like his stories he told when he was bobsleigh-ting in his youth ,
very cool what he did at the Winter Olympics.

but your saying one thing and DOING something else   because  KARMA is KARMA on all levels
  and telling others how they should act but you  don't  have to    see my confusion
Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 03:06:30 PM

Refusing to forgive others when they sincerely asking for it , might be the reason that they will be refused {by Great KARMA} to be given peace in their emotional lives also, ... think about it Art Bell !!

With LOVE to both Mr.Fidget  and  Art Bell

theONE  :)

Quote from: jazmunda on February 03, 2016, 05:08:07 PM
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown

jazmunda in the house !!!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: themudking on February 03, 2016, 05:18:39 PM
/supported

Don't ban Starrmtn or WhiteCrow though. I need my weather reports and I want my hoodie.

Ciardelo

Quote from: MV on February 03, 2016, 04:57:41 PM
I'm getting lots of messages from lots of people about lots of things.  I can't possibly reply to all of this shit at the moment.  Sorry.

That's fine, just sign here please ___________________________.

SaucyRossy

Maybe Mr. fidget was a ghost of the Internet who could not rest easy and move on until Art addressed him. And now that Art addressed him, Mr. Fidget has moved onto the land of angelfire

Quote from: SaucyRossy on February 03, 2016, 05:21:05 PM
Maybe Mr. fidget was a ghost of the Internet who could not rest easy and move on until Art addressed him. And now that Art addressed him, Mr. Fidget has moved onto the land of angelfire

LMAO !!!!!      i swear i thought the same thing 

theONE

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 03, 2016, 05:12:52 PM
but your saying one thing and DOING something else   because  KARMA is KARMA on all levels
  and telling others how they should act but you  don't  have to    see my confusion

YES, that could be bit confusing, but I'm not creating New Karma when I stand up to 'someone' who
is mistreating others , that 'someone" created Bad Karma , and I just decide it to ..pay back so to say.

I know , you could ask,who give you the power, the right to do ..Bad Karma pay back,
you see it is the same |force| - same motivation that "tells" you / "tells" us to help someone in need,
therefore creating ..Good Karma pay back.

Same modus operandus just in reversed order...that's all   

SciFiAuthor

Or the other place . . . geocities . . . don't go towards the unicorn .gif Fidge.

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 05:28:05 PM
YES, that could be bit confusing, but I'm not creating New Karma when I stand up to 'someone' who
is mistreating others , that 'someone" created Bad Karma , and I just decide it to ..pay back so to say.

I know , you could ask,who give you the power, the right to do ..Bad Karma pay back,
you see it is the same |force| - same motivation that "tells" you / "tells" us to help someone in need,

yeah  i really like the word        modus operandus     i haven't heard it in a while   cool 

pate

I'm getting lots of messages from lots of people about lots of things.  I can't possibly reply to all of this shit at the moment.  Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k

Praise MV!

theONE

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 05:28:05 PM

humbly, like to point you to my posts re; Mr.Fidget

I could easily be like most of jerks here, telling him to ..FUCK OFF with his sad , painful story
but something triggered my compassion for him, perhaps his post where he talks how rough his
childhood was being rejected by his own parents, and several foster parents,
it was enough for me to give a try to reach to him, to his broken emotions, etc, etc...

and Mr. Bell wrote to Mr. Fidget, what a sweet moment, let's hope Mr.Fidget's reply will be
super nice and positive  :):)

Mr. Fidget

Mr Fidgit,

I truly have no problem with you. The shows we did were unique and fun. I did not blacklist you, it was a simple matter of people calling who did not get their product so of course I would not have somebody back with a bunch of people complaining that they were not getting what they ordered. It's just that simple. I never had any financial connection with what you were doing in any way. To be honest I can not figure out what your problem is. Perhaps you can explain?

Art Bell
Thank you for the reply. I thought someday I would be able to explain to you what happened, and show you the accompanying documentation. I wish it was simple, and concise... but the legal system is juxtaposed to that wish.
   I can appreciate that it may not feel like you blacklisted me, too you. From over here what was heard was "No credible journalist should speak to Mr. Fidget, until everyone has their fidgets", and I have been unable to speak with one ever since. It feels like having been blacklisted to me. I can appreciate that it may have simply felt like an offhand comment to you.
   By the time the legal quagmire unfolded it was late 1999. The stigma associated with being "That guy who scammed Art Bell's listeners" never has been revisited. You asked me on the air "why would they write 1970", so obviously it was a concern for me then, and even more so as the truth was continually obscured by legal trickery for the coming years. It is sad that this whole screwed up story is the lot of my life.
   In short my problem is I needed a counterbalance. "All credible journalists should speak to Mr. Fidget, so people can get their fidgets." would be one of equal, but opposite, nature. Because I was able to show, beat, break, and document a conspiracy that would have just steamrolled a normal person... the system has ignored my true story. Short of something so grandiose (although that would be exactly opposite) I would have hoped you'd take the time to try and understand what happened... on behalf of both the listeners, and myself... in order to set matters straight for all involved parties.
   When I called you I was in a world of turmoil, and I still am. As a result of that "1970 ticket"... I am now a unanimously sustained recipient of police misconduct... as determined by a civilian oversight board... the golden arrow. Few complaints are ever reviewed sustained. And in my case the Chief of police reversed his initial position of "unfounded", to concur with the board. I became a pro per plaintiff... blah, blah, blah... :)

theONE

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 03, 2016, 05:37:11 PM
yeah  i really like the word        modus operandus     i haven't heard it in a while   cool

some 'experts' claim should be ... modus operandi,  but i like it ... operandus

oh well just when you thought it was safe

ACE of CLUBS

Pahrump MV

theONE

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 03, 2016, 05:46:52 PM

I'm so very positive that WE are witnessing very special moment in life and love being restored.
Let's be patient for a bit longer, I pray ALL of you.

This is his only venue to deal with it , let him be , please.... :)

He means no harm ...... let him be please

GravitySucks

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 03, 2016, 05:46:52 PM

I think Mr. Fidget has a story to tell, he just seems to have troubles being succinct and sticking to pertinent facts.

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2016, 05:54:05 PM
I think Mr. Fidget has a story to tell, he just seems to have troubles being succinct and sticking to pertinent facts.
He should call Dave.  Dave could point Mr. Fidget to a ghost writer to help him get the story short and concise.

Mr. Fidget

Mr Fidgit,

I truly have no problem with you. The shows we did were unique and fun.
Art Bell
And furthermore in conclusion of the heretofore referenced posterior discomfort, let me just say clearly... I sincerely apologize for having not been able to satisfactorily deliver the fidgets. I did not mean to take advantage of you, or your listeners... my back was against the wall... and I did everything I could under difficult circumstances to survive.

Again, my apologies.

Peace.

effluenza

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2016, 05:54:05 PM

Don't forget that he's batshit crazy.

Gruntled

Got home from work and been catching up on all this.
Unbelievable!!!

Art and Mr fidget are talking after decades because TheOne is an effective Karma driven peacemaker?
You can't make this stuff up.
This is more entertaining than MITD when Art was on. [No offense Art]
I'm happy for Mr Fidget that Art addressed him.
What's great about this place is I can tune in anytime day or night and be highly entertained.
:)

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 05:53:57 PM
I'm so very positive that WE are witnessing very special moment in life and love being restored.
Let's be patient for a bit longer, I pray ALL of you.

This is his only venue to deal with it , let him be , please.... :)

He means no harm ...... let him be please

so fidget  apologized  how about you now to Gravity       how incredible  would that be    talk the talk  walk the   ?

in case you don't know   theOne  karma king said some very nasty stuff about Gravity Sucks

fair is as fair play

and tomorrow  Dark Penguin  and King of King having a drink with Art at the bar   ALL IS HEALED !!!!!!!

Gruntled

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 03, 2016, 06:07:39 PM
so fidget  apologized  how about you now to Gravity       how incredible  would that be    talk the talk  walk the   ?
Go ahead do it TheOne, do it. Apologize. Please.
It will complete the circle, or something. Go ahead!
:D

theONE

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 03, 2016, 06:05:12 PM
   And furthermore in conclusion of the heretofore referenced posterior discomfort, let me just say clearly... I sincerely apologize for having not been able to satisfactorily deliver the fidgets. I did not mean to take advantage of you, or your listeners... my back was against the wall... and I did everything I could under the difficult circumstances to survive.

Again, my apologies.

Peace.

You see people, Mr.Fidget is making great progress , would't you rather see that ,
than dumping on him...and see him suffer even more.

Great on you Mr.Fidget, maybe one day I will be able to buy few fidgets from you , maybe one day
many many people would buy fidgets from you, ... and that will bring us joy & helpful benefits of fidgets and joy and income for you.  :)

Ciardelo

Quote from: whoozit on February 03, 2016, 05:56:37 PM
He should call Dave.  Dave could point Mr. Fidget to a ghost writer to help him get the story short and concise.
Dave is already here. He's been posting over and over for the last 24 hours. Literally.