• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Chronaut on January 28, 2016, 01:58:31 PM
So you've never listened to his shows...why are you even here?  Art is a veteran and he's armed to the teeth.
I did listen thru most of the torrent among other sources, but it got more ingrained into my mind that Art & Hoaxland LOVE OBAMA.
And I also remember that apparently Art's first "testimony" was something along "It could have been firecrackers, so I lay in the dirt for 20 minutes until the cops arrived."

GravitySucks

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on January 28, 2016, 02:41:00 PM
I did listen thru most of the torrent among other sources, but it got more ingrained into my mind that Art & Hoaxland LOVE OBAMA.
According to Hoagland, he couldn't help it. The data in the model mandated that Obama would be elected.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 28, 2016, 02:11:10 PM
I would suggest putting together a list of 20 or 30 questions from the board since the Heather interview was derailed by sychos and the good questions weren't asked until Srendi "woke up" in some peoples' opinions. Have MV read and have Art address each question. That way you don't waste any opportunities and can get it all out in one shot.

Sredni asked good questions when he knew it was safe to ask them form the comfort of his living room/parents basement without getting his hands dirty. He failed to man up and ask them to Heather on her open lines show. His pussy ass excuse was that 7:00am on a Saturday is too early for him.

I'm sure the GabCast will be conveniently too early for him too.

Will the detractors call in and dare to ask these questions face to face with Art? I doubt they will have the guts. Not many of them will call and then will bitch that it was all softball questions and lame answers and psychophants. Art I'm not sure why you are bothering with this "interview" as it will do nothing to further your cause in the eyes of those that have their minds made up that you are lying. The sky is red to them.

The detractors like Inglorious Bitch and PonyBoyRollyeStalker are coming already coming up with excuses not to call citing that Art won't answer.

Show us your balls girls and other parents basement dwellers.

Art Bell

Quote from: Chronaut on January 28, 2016, 01:56:21 PM
I think you'd all feel a lot better if this guy was caught, and I think there are safe ways to do that.  I also think that you're right; if you hadn't stopped broadcasting it probably would've escalated into a very dangerous situation.

You're faced with only two options:  taking action for a brief while to prevail, or not taking action and remaining forever compliant with the demands of a psychopath.  I couldn't live with the second option: as a matter of principle, I refuse to allow evil people to dictate the terms of my existence.  Hmm...it just occurred to me that I should probably move out of the US then...

Trust me, those are the things I am considering. I guess when I say call me a pussy if you want to deflect from it, in some ways it feels that way but I love my Family and felt I had no real choice.

It was a horrible time in my life because I had worked so hard to make MITD fly with a lot of money, sweat and everything was going so well. Just sad.

Art

coaster

When was the gabcast with Art scheduled?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: coaster on January 28, 2016, 02:51:58 PM
When was the gabcast with Art scheduled?
A week from today.

Jackstar

Quote from: Art Bell on January 28, 2016, 02:49:12 PM
when I say call me a pussy

Question Three: This is the second time you've said this kind of thing, are you aware of that?

Please state your answer in the form of an integer, because you might not get a fourth query.

CornyCrow

Quote from: rekcuf on January 28, 2016, 11:21:42 AM
Wife says no. So, no Art.  :-\
A convenient excuse, to my ears.  Didn't they talk all of this out before he ever started?  If my husband wanted something as badly as Art says he does, I would not deny him.  How could you, if you care for someone? 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Segundus on January 28, 2016, 02:55:44 PM
A convenient excuse, to my ears.  Didn't they talk all of this out before he ever started?  If my husband wanted something as badly as Art says he does, I would not deny him.  How could you, if you care for someone?

There wasn't a stalker before all this started.  What part of that do you not understand?

BellBoy

Quote from: creepygreenlight on January 28, 2016, 12:10:58 PM
Serious question:

Are you guys retired or something?  I'm trying to figure out how some of you here possibly have enough time to spend hours and hours every day here arguing with each other about the most asinine, nonsensical shit ever.  I can't help but feel like a lot of the folks posting here are in desperate need of some type of hobby...

I guess even more pathetic is the fact that I read through some of it.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2016, 12:14:58 PM
I invented Post-Its.

That's funny, I invented Post-tits.

Quote from: Segundus on January 28, 2016, 02:55:44 PM

Because safety, fam.  :) Does it have to make sense? Not in this 'Berenstain Universe.' -Listen & Obey

EDIT: And Post-tits

Trust me, those are the things I am considering. I guess when I say call me a pussy if you want to deflect from it, in some ways it feels that way but I love my Family and felt I had no real choice.

It was a horrible time in my life because I had worked so hard to make MITD fly with a lot of money, sweat and everything was going so well. Just sad.

Art

hey art hows your day  going     

last nite we had a small discussion about 
Bowling

Strike up some fun in Pahrump's only bowling center! Come bowl with us seven days a week and visit our all-new pro shop! We offer leagues, specials and cosmic bowling on Friday and Saturday nights!

i bet 100 dollars you played  COSMIC  BOWLING           

Art

Maybe you should consult Barbara Lamb,
just in case you had an alien encounter.
http://www.intermetu.com/ufo-503-variety-of-extraterrestrial-encounters

Who knows what the stalker *really* did to you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 28, 2016, 03:01:41 PM
COSMIC  BOWLING         

Archangel Michael sez, "Praise Gary!"

Value Of Pi

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 28, 2016, 02:46:19 PM
Sredni asked good questions when he knew it was safe to ask them form the comfort of his living room/parents basement without getting his hands dirty. He failed to man up and ask them to Heather on her open lines show. His pussy ass excuse was that 7:00am on a Saturday is too early for him.

Will the detractors call in and dare to ask these questions face to face with Art? I doubt they will have the guts. Not many of them will call and then will bitch that it was all softball questions and lame answers and psychophants. Art I'm not sure why you are bothering with this "interview" as it will do nothing to further your cause in the eyes of those that have their minds made up that you are lying. The sky is red to them.

The detractors like Inglorious Bitch and PonyBoyRollyeStalker are coming already coming up with excuses not to call citing that Art won't answer.

What's the format for this Gabcast? If it's like previous ones, there will be at least one host who would ask questions of any guest and have a conversation. Callers could ask additional questions or make comments. If MV is the host next Thursday, he definitely knows what questions to ask Art.

I don't see where guts has anything to do with this. You seem to think people are or should be afraid of Art. Art is nobody to be afraid of, especially in these circumstances. He made a friendly offer to be on the show and MV accepted.

Quote from: Chronaut on January 28, 2016, 01:56:21 PM
I refuse to allow evil people to dictate the terms of my existence.

If I were Art I'd strategically place bear traps all around the property. 

Then I'd shoot whatever ends up trapped and screaming.  You'd catch the guy eventually.

Jackstar

Quote from: creepygreenlight on January 28, 2016, 03:07:25 PM
If I were Art I'd strategically place bear traps all around the property. 

Then you'd be in prison, dumbass. Talk to Inglorious Bitch about how your opinion matters.

Rix Gins

Quote from: creepygreenlight on January 28, 2016, 12:10:58 PM
Serious question:

Are you guys retired or something?  I'm trying to figure out how some of you here possibly have enough time to spend hours and hours every day here arguing with each other about the most asinine, nonsensical shit ever.  I can't help but feel like a lot of the folks posting here are in desperate need of some type of hobby...

I guess even more pathetic is the fact that I read through some of it.

https://youtu.be/HFNt-o4fzUk

Look CH, we have all been told the "official" version of events. However, there are too many holes in this version for it to be true. Those spinning the "official" version are not going to tell the truth. They will keep telling us what they have been saying all along regardless of how many questions they are asked. If you don't understand that, then I can't help you. It's like someone thinking that if they ask Hillary Clinton the "hardhitting" questions about Benghazi she will tell them the truth. It does not work that way in real life. It's too bad you are too sheltered in the ways of the world to understand that.

You can chose to believe a story with holes so large that you can drive a truck through it, if you want. I choose not to. Is that what has you so butthurt? That not everyone is buying this story? And you'd be surprised how many don't believe the story but are keeping silent because if you dare question Art's story, then you are a basement dweller. If you feel so strongly about this GC with Art, then feel free to call in and show your support. I'm sure many others will.

Instead of throwing the gauntlet down for others on the board to ask Art a question, why don't you ask Art why he isn't taking DP up on his offer of FREE private investigators? I sure as shit know that if I had a stalker, I would be the squeaky wheel with the cops and would have hired LE types to get this problem resolved already. Any free help to catch a criminal would be welcomed by me. Let me just say this, there are "other" versions of events that make more sense, but I won't repeat what is making the rounds. You go ahead and feel free to believe whatever you want. Good luck with that.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2016, 03:08:49 PM
Then you'd be in prison, dumbass. Talk to Inglorious Bitch about how your opinion matters.

LOL, stop stirring shit!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 28, 2016, 03:07:22 PM
What's the format for this Gabcast? If it's like previous ones, there will be at least one host who would ask questions of any guest and have a conversation. Callers could ask additional questions or make comments. If MV is the host next Thursday, he definitely knows what questions to ask Art.

I don't see where guts has anything to do with this. You seem to think people are or should be afraid of Art. Art is nobody to be afraid of, especially in these circumstances. He made a friendly offer to be on the show and MV accepted.

EXACTLY
and very gracious  of Art to offer and do it  -it will be GREAT           and being able to do a show with art is bucket list 

trostol

seems to me...from the start of this is not so much that most do not believe there was a stalker...i think most find it odd that the stalker worked just to get Art off the air and..nothing more, as far as we have been told, which in a way does so..weird

Jackstar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 28, 2016, 06:48:16 AM
When people here discuss the answers to the "questions", it is speculation. So we don't have the real answers. Art has had multiply opportunities to answer the many questions that are asked here. He apparently lurks 24/7, I'm sure he's seen everything asked and discussed. Asking Art the tough questions won't get us truthful answers, either. So we are back to square 1, which is to discussing it amongst ourselves. Do do realize that, don't you? Or are you naive enough to think that he will suddenly answer questions that he has refused to answer until now. Even now, he is saying that there are some things that he can't discuss.

That's what I'm saying. Trolls don't really want answers. They just want to keep the troll train running. Speculate away! It's your life. If you want to keep running around in circles, chasing your tail, by all means, have at it. Or, you could just nut up and ask the man directly. I know you won't though because it's more fun for you to speculate about your own answers to your questions. Congrats! Your logical is a perfect circle now  :D

Exactly, plus at the bottom of all of us, we're a fan of this guy. No one is going to want to call in and be mean or even dare I say impolite to Art. That's why I say make a list of questions that MV can approach in a fair diplomatic way, Art can tee 'em up however he wants and everyone feels like they got their questions out without having to risk what anonymous strangers think about them on a message board.