• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 30, 2019, 10:11:00 PM
OMG!  Judge Jeanine is back and she's pissed.  Ya gotta watch at least the first 7 minutes of this. 

https://youtu.be/UTaHmUSCyfg

Yay! See! Despite you being a closeted Bush supporter and globalist we actually have things in common. Are we best friends yet? :D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2019, 09:13:29 AM
Yay! See! Despite you being a closeted Bush supporter and globalist we actually have things in common. Are we best friends yet? :D

Miracles can happen on Bellgab...

Kidnostad3

Dems stick to stupid and provide more sound bites for use by the Trump campaign.  I fully expect one of them to don a helmet and pose in the open hatch of a Abrams M1 Tank.

https://youtu.be/ti7cxL9AuU0

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 31, 2019, 12:30:35 PM
Dems stick to stupid and provide more sound bites for use by the Trump campaign.  I fully expect one of them to don a helmet and pose in the open hatch of a Abrams M1 Tank.

https://youtu.be/ti7cxL9AuU0
Classhic.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 30, 2019, 06:28:05 PM

Yeah, I'm going to watch some unctuous white guy sputter at me about the indignity Obama perpetrated against the Second Coming. 

Next.

https://youtu.be/DWam9FSRvGI

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2019, 04:06:40 PM
I was considering starting a thread for this. I will be honest- I am very unhappy to see that there was a tape that came out at this time. It is too early.

I have been watching this and thinking that it might present an opportunity to rid the country of the Liberal party for a few years (they would be back just as they were after their last scandal.) Most of the popularity of the party was based on Trudeau (probably more than the stupid policies.) People left their homes last election to elect Justin- not unrestricted immigration and never ending debt.

This scandal has caused his brand to suffer. But I have been watching and I kept wondering why she was holding on and wanting to remain a Liberal. With the release of this tape, I think I finally have my answer. It is her path direct to the prime minister's office. And she will get it, if it plays out as I'm starting to think it will.

She has now made it almost certain that they will lose their leader in the coming weeks. An election is planned for October. This will leave very little time for that party to elect a new leader- and who better to elect than the woman who has been in the news as a shining example of incorruptibility for a party that is suffering corruption charges? Who better than the woman who has been making news for the last 6 months and who most Canadian's are familiar with? Most politicians don't have any personal morals- they may not like her- but they will recognize that their only hope of building up that nice gold plated pension for holding their office through another election is to crown her leader.

And while the Liberals are poised to lose the election if it were held tomorrow- it will give her 6 months. She will tell us that she risked her career because she is a woman of principals. She will tell us that she remained in the Liberal party because she believes in their "Canadian" morals and it was only "one bad egg"- and she got rid of him. And the Canadian public will be happy to rally around our first (elected) female prime minister.*

And this country will slide further into debt with open boarders and a dim economic future. I hope I'm wrong. But I'm starting to read their playbook.

*Look up Kim Campbell if you want. But she was not elected to the office.

I've been following this story and it definitely merits a separate thread. 

https://youtu.be/dFPcHYOddqY

I need to ask you as a Canadian that if the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are called in to investigate will they be hampered at all by having to get around Ottawa on horseback?  Asking for my cousin Ralphy

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 31, 2019, 01:08:57 PM

I've been following this story and it definitely merits a separate thread. 

https://youtu.be/dFPcHYOddqY

I need to ask you as a Canadian that if the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are called in to investigate will they be hampered at all by having to get around Ottawa on horseback?  Asking for my cousin Ralphy

Replied to here: http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12529.msg1320098#msg1320098

Jackstar

QuoteRe: President Donald J. Trump

QuoteRe: President Donald J. Drumpf

QuoteRe: President Donald J. Tru

[attachment=1,msg1320127]

Kidnostad3

BYDEN CLAIMS ESKIMO ROOTS

Second woman accuses Biden of unwanted touching, says he grabbed her, rubbed noses

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/1/joe-biden-accused-second-woman-unwanted-touching/

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2019, 04:06:40 PM
I was considering starting a thread for this. I will be honest- I am very unhappy to see that there was a tape that came out at this time. It is too early.

I have been watching this and thinking that it might present an opportunity to rid the country of the Liberal party for a few years (they would be back just as they were after their last scandal.) Most of the popularity of the party was based on Trudeau (probably more than the stupid policies.) People left their homes last election to elect Justin- not unrestricted immigration and never ending debt.

This scandal has caused his brand to suffer. But I have been watching and I kept wondering why she was holding on and wanting to remain a Liberal. With the release of this tape, I think I finally have my answer. It is her path direct to the prime minister's office. And she will get it, if it plays out as I'm starting to think it will.

She has now made it almost certain that they will lose their leader in the coming weeks. An election is planned for October. This will leave very little time for that party to elect a new leader- and who better to elect than the woman who has been in the news as a shining example of incorruptibility for a party that is suffering corruption charges? Who better than the woman who has been making news for the last 6 months and who most Canadian's are familiar with? Most politicians don't have any personal morals- they may not like her- but they will recognize that their only hope of building up that nice gold plated pension for holding their office through another election is to crown her leader.

And while the Liberals are poised to lose the election if it were held tomorrow- it will give her 6 months. She will tell us that she risked her career because she is a woman of principals. She will tell us that she remained in the Liberal party because she believes in their "Canadian" morals and it was only "one bad egg"- and she got rid of him. And the Canadian public will be happy to rally around our first (elected) female prime minister.*

And this country will slide further into debt with open boarders and a dim economic future. I hope I'm wrong. But I'm starting to read their playbook.

Good analysis . . . . but, JWR is slated to be booted out of the Liberal Party.
The self proclaimed 'feminist' Prime Minister likes neither FN folks, or women.

WOTR

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 01, 2019, 05:19:23 PM
Good analysis . . . . but, JWR is slated to be booted out of the Liberal Party.
The self proclaimed 'feminist' Prime Minister likes neither FN folks, or women.

That is what I hear now.... It really doesn't get any better than booting a woman because she dared to show integrity while representing the party. I would need some help from WAN on the terminology- but I think they are going to torpedo their own ship by mistake...

Kidnostad3

TRUMP'S THREAT TO CLOSE BORDER CAUSES PANIC IN QUACAMOLE INDUSTRY.  LONG LINES AT TACO BELLS PREDICTED. 

https://youtu.be/MT8LPOsqh4Y

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 02, 2019, 11:50:36 AM
TRUMP'S THREAT TO CLOSE BORDER CAUSES PANIC IN QUACAMOLE INDUSTRY.  LONG LINES AT TACO BELLS PREDICTED. 

Jay Santos and the Citizen Auxiliary Police might have to initiate Operation Taco Bell after all! If you recall some years ago Taco Bell promised a free taco to everyone if some the falling MIR hit a certain target? Jay and various Subcommanders and Brigadier Generals were concerned about taco riots and the possible need for "taco camps" to host those detained in the mayhem. 

But seriously I've seen posts of yuppies and Hollywood type bitching about possible shortages of avocados. Unless you are involved the actual industry or transport or sales this is not a serious concern. Yes, shutting the border would be bad for the economies so, hopefully, will force politicians in both countries to address the real problems. If not getting guac means one less kid raped or one less person killed by a illegal drunk driving I'm for it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 02, 2019, 11:50:36 AM

Yeah, George Bush senior must be spinning in his grave. ;D

Taaroa

America once again looks to Australia for policy leadership.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on April 06, 2019, 03:50:51 AM
America once again looks to Australia for policy leadership.

;D

Dr. MD MD

However, this whole I’m giving Mexico one more year... to flood illegals across the border.  ??? ::)

Weak tea, bro.  ::) ::)

albrecht

Trump is proving my previously suspicions correct. Weak on immigration, legal and illegal. I'm not, yet, to the point of saying controlled opposition or some manipulated idiot (or just manipulated narcissist for his own benefit) but getting closer to some Rense guests thoughts on who is controlling him, combined with my earlier documented suspicions of his Hollywood/NYC origins. Hope I'm wrong.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2019, 05:33:41 PM
Trump is proving my previously suspicions correct. Weak on immigration, legal and illegal. I'm not, yet, to the point of saying controlled opposition or some manipulated idiot (or just manipulated narcissist for his own benefit) but getting closer to some Rense guests thoughts on who is controlling him, combined with my earlier documented suspicions of his Hollywood/NYC origins. Hope I'm wrong.

Who in your lifetime has been stronger on immigration than Trump?  Let's keep it real.

Jackstar

Stronger, or louder? Point of your rhetoric unclear.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 11, 2019, 04:02:50 PM
Who in your lifetime has been stronger on immigration than Trump?  Let's keep it real.
Granted Congress and certain Courts, especially the 9th, are problematic but, as they say, "talk is cheap."

"Catch-and-Release" is still happening, in huge numbers. Not much "wall" has been built. We are still participating in the dastardly UN Refugee program. Certain legal VISAs have been expanded, even though often they stay after VISAs expire or they take jobs. 

He talks a good game but talk is cheap? He could bring some troops back from foreign borders we are protecting and put them on ours, at a minimum. He could get the State Dept to declare those countries and cartels (often connected to politicians) as "Designated Terrorist Organizations" and prosecute anybody giving them money, stop all remittances to those countries, and seize/freeze their assets here in the USA. He could designate the illegals as "unlawful combatants" and treat them as such. And other stuff.....

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2019, 06:19:40 PM
Granted Congress and certain Courts, especially the 9th, are problematic but, as they say, "talk is cheap."

"Catch-and-Release" is still happening, in huge numbers. Not much "wall" has been built. We are still participating in the dastardly UN Refugee program. Certain legal VISAs have been expanded, deven though often they stay after VISAs expire or they take jobs.   :)

He talks a good game but talk is cheap? He could bring some troops back from foreign borders we are protecting and put them on ours, at a minimum. He could get the State Dept to declare those countries and cartels (often connected to politicians) as "Designated Terrorist Organizations" and prosecute anybody giving them money, stop all remittances to those countries, and seize/freeze their assets here in the USA. He could designate the illegals atas "unlawful combatants" and treat them as such. And other stuff.....

Not and stay in office he couldn't.  You are ignoring the domestic and geopolitical implications of what even some ardent nationalists might consider draconian and even unconstitutional in the measures you favor.  First of all, most if not all would be challenged in court by multiple parties and organizations who at the very least would succeed in obtaining injunctions against such actions pending adjudication.  In the absence of a national emergency on the order of World War III breaking out, it would take years for that process to play out.  Secondly, there are entanglements such as treaty provsions, status of forces agreements and international law that would hinder if not prevent certain of those actions.  Thirdly, it would be political suicide in that the Dems would point to such sweeping and controversial actions as proof positive of Trumps ambition to become dictator for life and ensure his defeat in 2020.  Even if Trump were to throw himself on his sword and implement the measures you suggest in his first term, how long do you think they would remain in effect after the Democrat he loses to takes office in Jan 2021

I'm not saying that what you suggest is without merit in its entirety.  What I am saying is that expecting Trump to get all of that done in his first term in the face of the crazed opposition and political skulduggery working  against  him is unrealistic. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 11, 2019, 10:04:06 PM
Not and stay in office he couldn't.  You are ignoring the domestic and geopolitical implications of what even some ardent nationalists might consider draconian and even unconstitutional in the measures you favor.  First of all, most if not all would be challenged in court by multiple parties and organizations who at the very least would succeed in obtaining injunctions against such actions pending adjudication.  In the absence of a national emergency on the order of World War III breaking out, it would take years for that process to play out.  Secondly, there are entanglements such as treaty provsions, status of forces agreements and international law that would hinder if not prevent certain of those actions.  Thirdly, it would be political suicide in that the Dems would point to such sweeping and controversial actions as proof positive of Trumps ambition to become dictator for life and ensure his defeat in 2020.  Even if Trump were to throw himself on his sword and implement the measures you suggest in his first term, how long do you think they would remain in effect after the Democrat he loses to takes office in Jan 2021

I'm not saying that what you suggest is without merit in its entirety.  What I am saying is that expecting Trump to get all of that done in his first term in the face of the crazed opposition and political skulduggery working  against  him is unrealistic.

Obvious globalist is obvious. ::)

Cowardly RINOs like you are what’s wrong with conservatism today.