• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Life And Times of George "Blofeld" Soros

Started by Jackstar, November 21, 2016, 02:23:01 AM

Is this fucker DEAD yet? I hear the old man with the 8 hearts finally croaked, allegedly.
Special place in hell for him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Original Larry on March 20, 2017, 03:38:21 PM
Is this fucker DEAD yet? I hear the old man with the 8 hearts finally croaked, allegedly.
Special place in hell for him.

+1

While I'm waiting for soros to die, I just thought how happy I am that Rockefeller is dead.  I can just see him telling some general, "While you are there, pick me up a couple of hearts, will you?"
Also will be quite joyful when GHW Bush checks out.
Soon, I hope.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Original Larry on March 21, 2017, 02:37:56 PM
While I'm waiting for soros to die, I just thought how happy I am that Rockefeller is dead.  I can just see him telling some general, "While you are there, pick me up a couple of hearts, will you?"
Also will be quite joyful when GHW Bush checks out.
Soon, I hope.

Preach it, bro! I'm with you! All the world's Bond villains must go down: Soros, The Rothschilds, The Royal Family, All royal families. Keep 'em coming, God!  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
So. Where's the video?

He reportedly gave a big speech! Hundreds of people must have allegedly seen him! They arguably must all be carrying five phones!

CITIZENS DEMAND HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2017, 08:11:18 PM
WHAT IS DEAD CAN NEVER DIE
Yeah, the old coot looks like he's been room temperature for awhile.

Juan

His horse “won” the triple crown.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on June 11, 2018, 01:10:05 PM
His horse “won” the triple crown.

With little help from his friend running interference...

:(

So yeah, Soros had 2 horses in his stable...

Jackstar

Daily Reminder: George Soros has been reported to be dead for years.

[attachment=1]

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2018, 12:21:13 AM
Daily Reminder: George Soros has been reported to be dead for years.

[attachment=1,msg1264805]

Has anybody tried driving a stake through his heart?

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Now clearly winding up for the piñata. I wonder if they'll try to pin 9/11 and Tuskeegee on him too. Might as well go for the gusto.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 09, 2018, 05:27:35 PM
Has anybody tried driving a stake through his heart?
Yes, but this witch keeps pulling it out.

ItsOver

"George Soros' son called the incidents a 'threat to the future of American democracy' as he hit out at the president in a New York Times op-ed titled 'The Hate That Is Consuming Us'."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6313879/George-Soros-son-says-Trumps-campaign-partially-blame-attempted-bomb-attack.html

Make sure you thank pops for his part, sonny-boy.  Feel free to mix up your propaganda rag of choice, too.  Maybe next time you can really getting risque and do a Washington Compost dump.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 25, 2018, 11:39:49 AM
"George Soros' son called the incidents a 'threat to the future of American democracy' as he hit out at the president in a New York Times op-ed titled 'The Hate That Is Consuming Us'."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6313879/George-Soros-son-says-Trumps-campaign-partially-blame-attempted-bomb-attack.html

Make sure you thank pops for his part, sonny-boy.  Feel free to mix up your propaganda rag of choice, too.  Maybe next time you can really getting risque and do a Washington Compost dump.

Yeah, their hate for us and all things conservative. ::)

Metron2267

It's very stressful being God...

http://gulagbound.com/6356/on-being-god-from-the-mouth-of-george-soros/

“I fancied myself as some kind of god …” he once wrote. “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.”
When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that passage, Soros said, “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.”
Since I began to live it out. Those unfamiliar with Soros would probably dismiss the statement out of hand. But for those who have followed his career and sociopolitical endeavors, it cannot be taken quite so lightly.

https://www.wnd.com/2017/10/investigative-journalist-george-soros-thinks-hes-a-god/
Vadum explained Soros is using social engineering to destroy American sovereignty.

“Soros is a truly deranged, dangerous individual whose beliefs are antithetical to the core principles of America,” Vadum said. “It is amazing he has gotten away with doing so much damage to America’s free institutions over the years.”

He said the core of Soros’ plan to destabilize the United States is “abolishing borders” and push so there are no differences between illegal aliens and American citizens.

“He doesn’t think the United States should have any borders. Some would say that maybe this is because this benefits his business. Perhaps, I don’t believe that, though. I think that he is doing it for ideological, philosophical reasons. He either thinks it’s the right thing to do or it’s the right way to undermine America, driving worker wages down, expanding the welfare state.”

He continued: “Immigration has to pay for itself, but Soros and the Democratic Party and all the leftist groups that he funds don’t seem to care â€" all they talk about is the benefits, which is what a good salesman does. They never talk about the flip side, which is that immigrants, even legal immigrants are more likely to be on welfare than people who are native born U.S. citizens. This is one means of wrecking the United States that he supports.”

Leftists, he said, disapprove of the phrase “illegal alien” because they want to desensitize Americans to the invasion of their nation by foreigners and undermine the public’s respect for the rule of law.