• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George has found his groove!

Started by nirvanix, April 19, 2008, 07:02:51 PM

nirvanix

When George first started doing the show he seemed out of it, and I lamented the departure of Mr Bell. Now though, my opinion has completely reversed. George has become expansive, intuitive, and really exudes a wonderful personal charm to all his guests and callers. He is simply marvelous. Art on the other hand I feel has become a little narrow minded in some regards - especially when he starts talking about the wars and terrorists, etc. Then he starts crowing how AMERICA could beat the crap out of anybody and I change the station...

I can see where you're coming from with both points.

Although I have to say, with George, he's off more then he's on, or, maybe it's better to say that his good shows are very sporadic.  You can't really peg when or what puts George "Inspired Tomatoes" Noory on his game.  Art's more steady, but he's been doing it for so long that it's got to be hard to make the anything more then a grind. And as far as Art's war chants go, don't forget 2 things. A) Art loves himself a possible doomsday scenario.  I think it's the hidden novelist within.  And B) Art sometimes seems to want the U.S. to make up for Vietnam with the Mid-East situation.

MV/Liberace!

let it be known:  art opposed the iraq war from the beginning.  despite his opposition, he believes the united states should finish what it started since we've made the "blunder" (his view) of going to iraq in the first place.

Quote from: admin on April 23, 2008, 10:38:29 PM
let it be known:  art opposed the iraq war from the beginning.  despite his opposition, he believes the united states should finish what it started since we've made the "blunder" (his view) of going to iraq in the first place.

You're right.  And although I didn't bring up the War point, I should have put that fact forward when I commented on it. Good lookin' out.

doctor_morgus

Quote from: axegrinder on April 28, 2008, 10:54:15 PM
thats right he's a putz... and so are you.
why are you using words my grandpa would use in describing people who obviously possess a far greater level of intelligence than you?  you just don't like quality radio.  george noory will go down in history as one of the great broadcasters of our time, and you just can't handle it.  you are an asshole, just like most of the art bell sycophants out there.  always towing the line, always singing the praises.  nirvanix is right.  george has a level of intuition and intelligence i don't find in other talk show hosts.  he sees things before they happen and is able to make complex situations easier to understand.  you are such a dick hole that you probably believe all of the 9-11 crap the government and art bell want to push down our throats.  you need to try shutting the fucking hole in your face and learning a bit before you comment on stuff you don't know anything about.

doctor_morgus

Quote from: axegrinder on April 28, 2008, 11:13:47 PM
ah fuck you too!! greatest broadcasters of our time??? holy shit your a jackoff!! George has no intelligence. he's a puppet.. a hack... a joke. just like you. I know about stuff I comment on.. because I am no half whit like you..

your next call will sound like this:

George: on the wild card line your on the air..
you: oh george I love your show, its so great that you ask wonderful questions of your guests.
George: well thank you, thats so kind of you to say..
You: well um thats all I was calling to say george..
George: well thank you for your call.
disconnect...

Thats right, you would sound just like that!!
guess what, dick.  here's your next call to art, if he ever has the guts to host the show again:

art: wild card line, you're on the air.
you:  art, do you believe in polygamy?
art:  i don't have any problem with it, no.
you:  is it legal where you live?
art:  no i don't believe so.
you:  if it ever does become legal there, can i be married to you too along with your Philippine bride?
art:  of course, as long as you continue to shill for me.
you:  you got it art.
art:  east of the rockies, you're on the air...

go screw, dumbass.

Oh Yeah! Rolling Stones, Street Fightin' Man .......

Max

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on April 29, 2008, 12:03:08 AM
Oh Yeah! Rolling Stones, Street Fightin' Man .......

it sure looks like it..

if those two guys go at it again, I might actually get to moderate something.....

Spit-shine that Marshall's badge! Although, I do get this "It's the same guy" vibe for some reason.  We'll see how this plays out.....

Max

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on April 29, 2008, 12:23:26 AM
Spit-shine that Marshall's badge! Although, I do get this "It's the same guy" vibe for some reason.  We'll see how this plays out.....

I've checked the ip addresses, and their not the same guy..

EvB

Quote from: admin on April 23, 2008, 10:38:29 PM

That would be fine IF we could agree on a definition of "finish."  Wars like this are the never ending story!

AxeGrinder, my apologies. I'm ashamed to think that I ever thought you could be someone that loved George Noory.

Max

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on April 30, 2008, 12:26:28 AM
AxeGrinder, my apologies. I'm ashamed to think that I ever thought you could be someone that loved George Noory.

no need to apologize to this prick

Okay. What I meant to say was.......

Quote from: doctor_morgus on April 28, 2008, 11:23:36 PM
Quote from: axegrinder on April 28, 2008, 11:13:47 PM
ah fuck you too!! greatest broadcasters of our time??? holy shit your a jackoff!! George has no intelligence. he's a puppet.. a hack... a joke. just like you. I know about stuff I comment on.. because I am no half whit like you..

your next call will sound like this:

George: on the wild card line your on the air..
you: oh george I love your show, its so great that you ask wonderful questions of your guests.
George: well thank you, thats so kind of you to say..
You: well um thats all I was calling to say george..
George: well thank you for your call.
disconnect...

Thats right, you would sound just like that!!
guess what, dick.  here's your next call to art, if he ever has the guts to host the show again:

art: wild card line, you're on the air.
you:  art, do you believe in polygamy?
art:  i don't have any problem with it, no.
you:  is it legal where you live?
art:  no i don't believe so.
you:  if it ever does become legal there, can i be married to you too along with your Philippine bride?
art:  of course, as long as you continue to shill for me.
you:  you got it art.
art:  east of the rockies, you're on the air...

go screw, dumbass.
Hooray! I'm a sycophant! This is good stuff! What's a sycophant, exactly?

You really don't know? It's like a sick elephant.

nirvanix

Howdy, I just checked back after a month - I started quite the post here! Seems like there are some posters that aren't getting laid enough.... ;)

PS: What do you guys think about George Knapp? I quite like him.