• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

the great pyramids

Started by graham cracker hancock, June 13, 2008, 07:46:47 PM

i had a strange dream last night where i was putting x-mas lights on the pyramids.but would there be any outlets i can plug all them damn lights in? pretty wierd? i wonder if the egyptian gov. would let me do that. hmmm..

MV/Liberace!

from what i understand, it's hard to get the egyptian govt to allow you even to BREATHE near the pyramids.  therefore, i'm thinking they might put up some red tape if you go into their muslim country and ask to put christmas lights on their pyramids.  ROFL that's a hilarious image in my mind.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 13, 2008, 09:22:00 PM
from what i understand, it's hard to get the egyptian govt to allow you even to BREATHE near the pyramids.  therefore, i'm thinking they might put up some red tape if you go into their muslim country and ask to put christmas lights on their pyramids.  ROFL that's a hilarious image in my mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That IS funny.

EvB

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 13, 2008, 09:22:00 PM
from what i understand, it's hard to get the egyptian govt to allow you even to BREATHE near the pyramids.    ROFL that's a hilarious image in my mind.

How about some really "funky" party lights?  Camels and King Tut's head?

PS:  Now this page has a ad to meet single Arabs.  Hmmmm . . . I wonder, if we tried, what kind of banner we could get next?

Quote from: EvB on June 14, 2008, 05:09:00 PM

PS:  Now this page has a ad to meet single Arabs.  Hmmmm . . . I wonder, if we tried, what kind of banner we could get next?

HAHAHAHA. It does! Now THAT'S CLASSIC!

*advertest*

Crocodiles Heroin Patio Lanterns Oatmeal Wombats Intergalactic Beaver Face Major Matt Mason of the 2001st Space Odyssey War of the Asteroid Star Mutant Carbonite Ninja Wookies Crocodiles Heroin Patio Lanterns Oatmeal Wombats Intergalactic Beaver Face Major Matt Mason of the 2001st Space Odyssey War of the Asteroid Star Mutant Carbonite Ninja Wookies Crocodiles Heroin Patio Lanterns Oatmeal Wombats Intergalactic Beaver Face Major Matt Mason of the 2001st Space Odyssey War of the Asteroid Star Mutant Carbonite Ninja Wookies Crocodiles Heroin Patio Lanterns Oatmeal Wombats Intergalactic Beaver Face Major Matt Mason of the 2001st Space Odyssey War of the Asteroid Star Mutant Carbonite Ninja Wookies Crocodiles Heroin Patio Lanterns Oatmeal Wombats Intergalactic Beaver Face Major Matt Mason of the 2001st Space Odyssey War of the Asteroid Star Mutant Carbonite Ninja Wookies Crocodiles Heroin Patio Lanterns Oatmeal Wombats Intergalactic Beaver Face Major Matt Mason of the 2001st Space Odyssey War of the Asteroid Star Mutant Carbonite Ninja Wookies Crocodiles Heroin Patio Lanterns Oatmeal Wombats Intergalactic Beaver Face Major Matt Mason of the 2001st Space Odyssey War of the Asteroid Star Mutant Carbonite Ninja Wookies Crocodiles Heroin Patio Lanterns Oatmeal Wombats Intergalactic Beaver Face Major Matt Mason of the 2001st Space Odyssey War of the Asteroid Star Mutant Carbonite Ninja Wookies

MV/Liberace!

lol@phan

by the way, if there's something in here giving you the opportunity to meet arab women, i suggest you click and click hard.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 14, 2008, 10:12:42 PM

by the way, if there's something in here giving you the opportunity to meet arab women, i suggest you click and click hard.

Bias? What Bias?

MV/Liberace!

phan... i would prefer to categorize it as sound advice rooted in experience.