• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ufo Ship Stream

Started by Queen, May 03, 2008, 07:34:37 AM

Queen

Art talks about a wale being blown up and a big thud and it stops. Wheres the rest of it?

I really enjoyed hearing this by the way. Hope u can get the rest of it.

Queen

it's cool to see the shows that were aired on the stream but is it possable to list the shows that are coming up?

Max

Quote from: NIN on May 03, 2008, 07:38:37 AM
it's cool to see the shows that were aired on the stream but is it possable to list the shows that are coming up?

I know you can see whats played via the server.

Max

also please ask all related questions in regards to that website on the shoutbox there.

thx.

Queen

ok im stupid, wheres the shoutbox at???

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NIN on May 04, 2008, 07:36:44 AM
ok im stupid, wheres the shoutbox at???
it's the long box on the right hand side of the main page where you can post a quick message.

also, regarding your question, i'm not sure what the air date of the show is that you're referring to, so it's almost going to be impossible for me to get to it and replace it with a complete show since the archive is so huge.  if u happen to hear it in the future, please shoot me a note and i'll get to it.

as max said, you can see a list of the shows that have played already, but there is no list to tell listeners what is coming up.  to create such a list would require some work on my part, as it would have to be in real-time and completely automated.  i get this question from people a lot, so it's probably worth looking into whether or not there is some sort of winamp plugin i could achieve this with.

Queen

the show im talking about is the audio book The Art of Talk. it cuts off, are u missing the rest of it?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NIN on May 05, 2008, 01:58:34 AM
the show im talking about is the audio book The Art of Talk. it cuts off, are u missing the rest of it?
wow... thx for the heads up.  i'm going to have to take a listen and see what the problem is.

Queen

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 05, 2008, 03:03:41 AM
Quote from: NIN on May 05, 2008, 01:58:34 AM
wow... thx for the heads up.  i'm going to have to take a listen and see what the problem is.

yea, cos it's really weird, Art is recounting a letter about how thre was a huge beached wale and they had to use dynomite to blow it up. He says theres a thud, and it stops and next thing i hear is the next coast to coast show. It's done this every time it's played.  I can't believe it would be my end but then again stranger things have happend LOL. Im not 100% possitive but it's got to be about 2 hours into it or damn near. 

If I remember the whale/dynamite story correctly..the basic moral was, "What goes up, must come down."