• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 07:42:15 PM
And Richard’s cravat remains impeccable throughout.

He would’ve been good on the original Hawaii 5-0.  ;)

whoozit

I shudder to think where the scarab beetles go.  Perhaps RCH can teach Richard Gere a thing or three.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
I shudder to think where the scarab beetles go.  Perhaps RCH can teach Richard Gere a thing or three.

Ha...gross

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 07, 2018, 07:37:15 PM
So.  She would be wearing an Osiris mask then?

I think Hoagie gets to wear the cool hat for a bit, but dog dude has plans for him later.

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 07:46:50 PM
Ha...gross

Sorry Chefist.  Sorry all.   

The thread was kind of teetering on the edge there and I kicked it over the cliff.  Imagine my embarrassment.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2018, 07:47:23 PM
I think Hoagie gets to wear the cool hat for a bit, but dog dude has plans for him later.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

Dog dude always freaked me out anyways.  Now there is an implication that one might be Striebered by dog dude?

*shiver*

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 07, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

Dog dude always freaked me out anyways.  Now there is an implication that one might be Striebered by dog dude?

*shiver*

I think officially that's their unborn son making sure things go ok.  As if it couldn't get any creepier.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2018, 07:51:35 PM
I think officially that's their unborn son making sure things go ok.  As if it couldn't get any creepier.

Makes sense to me...then these guys showed up:

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

Guess I'm not one to talk.  During that time my ancestors were running around the woods with a pig head for a hat. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

Haha the Romans loved Osiris.  When his lover died tragically, Hadrian started some kind of resurrection cult around him, blending the two together.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 07, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
Guess I'm not one to talk.  During that time my ancestors were running around the woods with a pig head for a hat. 

Mine at least had horns on their helmets  :P

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 07, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

Yup...I agree, same here. Then after enough Viking raids, mine started the first standing army...ushering in the modern era and sending those vultures back to scraping a living from rocks in Scandinavia...no offense K-Dude...

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2018, 08:01:37 PM
Mine at least had horns on their helmets  :P

Yeah.  Yours had it going on.     We eventually got there though.............................

whoozit

You are giving Robin and RCH ideas with that helmet.

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Enough Chefist.    You'll offend the Cat Ladies.     Oh.  Wait.................     :D

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 07, 2018, 08:11:00 PM
Enough Chefist.    You'll offend the Cat Ladies.     Oh.  Wait.................     :D

They have EG...We have the universe!

whoozit

I’m sure Mr. Simmons is into the women just like Liberace.  You know, boobs ‘n such.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 08:12:19 PM
I’m sure Mr. Simmons is into the women just like Liberace.  You know, boobs ‘n such.

Yes, shared wings at Hooters with Lee and Rich just the other day.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 07, 2018, 08:06:33 PM
Yeah.  Yours had it going on.     We eventually got there though.............................

See that looks like it might actually have practical battlefield application, or in barfights.

whoozit

I think Onan is the first guy.  He looks like someone that will tell you how you should think.  Plus his jodhpurs are tucked into his boots.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 08:18:17 PM
I think Onan is the first guy.  He looks like someone that will tell you how you should think.

Yes...correct...he might be the most insufferable of them all...no one was intelligent enough to have a conversation with him.

So the two in the middle...Bdubb and Eddie D...you folks pick.

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 08:19:18 PM
Yes...correct...he might be the most insufferable of them all...no one was intelligent enough to have a conversation with him.

So the two in the middle...Bdubb and Eddie D...you folks pick.

Bdubb is the beige one.

whoozit

I missed that.  jaz Venix is in back because of puffy sleeves and mismatched hair/eyebrow color.