• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

NewStar

Quote from: Chefist on March 17, 2017, 09:16:27 PM
THINGS HAVE CHANGED A LOT ON BELLGAB...TIME TO BRING BACK THE GOSSIP THREAD...WHAT DO YOU THINK? ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE FAKE ACCOUNTS ON THE FALKIE THREAD PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT...
I'm not fake.I'm real. I'm improved. PROMISE.

I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.

littlechris

Quote from: Chefist on March 17, 2017, 09:16:27 PM
THINGS HAVE CHANGED A LOT ON BELLGAB...TIME TO BRING BACK THE GOSSIP THREAD...WHAT DO YOU THINK? ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE FAKE ACCOUNTS ON THE FALKIE THREAD PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT...

Do Tell

Hey Chefist,

Good to see you revive the thread. I also pretty much lost interest in the musings thread with all of the falkie worship going on over there. Hopefully George Senda fans will keep their bullshit in the musings thread and not bring it here. It's become absolutely ridiculous over there. Geez Louise.

Anyways, good to see you back. What's up with Martinez Tonight? When's the next show??

-

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: I changed my name on January 07, 2017, 12:49:03 AM
it's been awhile for me here, what happened to mv?

happy new year everyone

I'm around. How are yeeewwwwww?

paladin1991

Hey Cheffy, when's the next show?  Or are you being stalked?

3OctaveFart

An interesting experiment - Martinez Tonight going head-to-head with The George Senda Show, at the same time.

JesusJuice

Quote from: NewStar on March 16, 2017, 11:32:52 PMChicka, for once can you post some happy news. Go away from the computer, back to kitchen off you go, and make some polenta.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 24, 2017, 07:15:54 PM
If you look at oy-vey's posting style you will see that he keeps hitting "enter" in the middle of the sentence.

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/art-bell/msg1027585/#msg1027585

theONE posts the same way. Here he is on /x/ where someone else noticed it tool

The "system" doesn't split the text. He just keeps hitting "enter" whenever he types out something long on /x/ and bellgab.

https://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18759765

theONE, shoot me a PM.

JesusJuice

If you look at oy-vey's posting style you will see that he keeps hitting "enter" in the middle of the sentence.

The "system" doesn't split the text. He just keeps hitting "enter" whenever he types out something long on /x/ and bellgab.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 24, 2017, 07:22:53 PM

I love posting on /x/.

JesusJuice

I believe that he's currently banned from /x/. After NewStar was banned here, he immediately made four threads on /x/ which were all deleted and he hasn't posted there since. That tells me he's banned. Oy-vey is clearly him but he won't reveal himself until his ban on /x/ is lifted which is usually 3-5 days. After the ban has been lifted there he will resume attacking people here. I have been studying his habits.

zeebo

I still want to know the jambalaya connection.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 24, 2017, 07:28:29 PM
I believe that he's currently banned from /x/. After NewStar was banned here, he immediately made four threads on /x/ which were all deleted and he hasn't posted there since. That tells me he's banned. Oy-vey is clearly him but he won't reveal himself until his ban on /x/ is lifted which is usually 3-5 days. After the ban has been lifted there he will resume attacking people here. I have been studying his habits.

heh heh well he's gonna be super mad now that he's been outed as jackstar. I only went to /x/ for /mitd/ threads my home boards are /pol/ and /k/ i very rarely venture over to /x/ unless one of jackstars insane threads are posted here to go look at. The reaction image of the do want girl is getting old though so here jackstar screen shot this and bitch about it till you get banned by a mod again lulz.

Bonus autism points if you post the screen shot with the .gif file playing

Rix Gins

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 24, 2017, 07:28:29 PM

I enjoy reading your takes on these posters, or rather poster.  Have you noticed that he also gets increasingly agitated to the point that he starts to omit a word here and there in his posts? 

Jackstar

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 24, 2017, 08:33:53 PM
I also heard jackstar was a big Ashley Jones fan heh heh

... is it funnier when I reveal, I've never heard of Ashley Jones before?

I have better shit to do.

zeebo

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 24, 2017, 07:22:53 PM
If you look at oy-vey's posting style you will see that he keeps hitting "enter" in the middle of the sentence. ...

Hmm a scan of recent posts on the AB thread might show another example of this.   ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 25, 2017, 11:41:48 PM
Ashley Jones is a nice girl she dindu nuffin

I'm restraining the urge to Google the tl;dr here by taking the time I would be using, to tell you I still don't know what the fucking got-damn hell you crazy shitheads are talking about.

Enjoy the moments.

damon

I heard that a youtuber did a shout out of this forum.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on March 17, 2017, 11:02:42 PM
Do Tell

Hey Chefist,

Good to see you revive the thread. I also pretty much lost interest in the musings thread with all of the falkie worship going on over there. Hopefully George Senda fans will keep their bullshit in the musings thread and not bring it here. It's become absolutely ridiculous over there. Geez Louise.

Anyways, good to see you back. What's up with Martinez Tonight? When's the next show??

-

There was a dream...a concept...years ago...about what was possible...what could be possible...a concept before it's time? Let's explore the possibilities...

whoozit

I remember when this was one of the hottest threads here.

Quote from: whoozit on April 13, 2018, 07:41:32 PM
I remember when this was one of the hottest threads here.

It was out of control.   In a good way..................