• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Opie & Anthony

Started by bateman, July 03, 2014, 11:57:26 AM

ONeill

Quote from: bateman on March 02, 2016, 01:13:12 PM
For anyone who thinks this place is rough, go take a peek at /r/opieandanthony right about now. Hoo boy.

They used to be so great, it's so sad how they finished.

ONeill

Quote from: bateman on January 06, 2016, 06:09:30 PM
Found this old dump report from K-Rock. Pretty funny.

I love their shows from those days. The XM-exlusive part was always the best with them unshackled from the terrestrial limitations. The dump reports were just hilarious.

bateman

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/167357/opie-fired-by-siriusxm

QuoteAsked for comment by ALL ACCESS, SIRIUSXM provided a statement which read, "SIRIUSXM confirms it has terminated its relationship with GREGG 'OPIE' HUGHES, host of the 'OPIE RADIO SHOW' weekday afternoons on the FACTION TALK channel. SIRIUSXM does not publicly discuss internal personnel issues."  While the satellite company would not disclose the reasons for the firing, speculation among fans centered on a video made of an employee while he used the bathroom.

Well...

cweb

I hear Douglas Dietrich is looking for a partner these days...

Corona Kitty

Artie is going straight to the celebrity death pool list

Thresher

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 24, 2017, 06:43:27 PM
Artie is going straight to the celebrity death pool list

Yep, Artie sure is.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Taaroa on June 26, 2019, 08:08:49 AM
You seem to be missing a few years there, pal.

I am, but I'll work on it.

Taaroa

Quote from: Liberace! on June 26, 2019, 10:21:17 AM
I am, but I'll work on it.

Here I was thinking you were deliberately avoiding the years of their slow declining to inevitable firings from doing stupid things (ranting about a black hooker on twitter for Anthony, filming a coworker taking a shit for Opie).  ;)

Corona Kitty

The show was over as soon as Patrice died.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 27, 2019, 08:35:46 AM
The best O&A material started long after the show ended
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcZCULYrRqc
The back story starts at 13min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzpwmoepjTE

I found it hysterical that Colin Flaherty called out some of the rather disturbing commentary when he was on my show.

This is on video btw, during the A.A show right before Colin came on Anthony was talking about some former classmate developing breasts... With a group photograph... The whole thing was actually quite disgusting.

I don't think Colin will return to talk about black statistics on compound media again.

It's weird how those connected to the O&A-verse have changed so much

Bill Burr is a henpecked shell of his former self, Jimmy and Jim Jeffries turned into insufferable SJW P'sOS Troy quan pushed his girlfriend off a cliff and Anthony...uh where to begin with Anthony,SelfCuttingGirl(sending iShit to a 14yr old girl who turned out to be a 40yr old man), the Bobo's sister rumors, the Sue Lightning/"Feed Nana" mess etc etc.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 28, 2019, 11:52:29 AM

Bill Burr is a henpecked shell of his former self, Jimmy and Jim Jeffries turned into insufferable SJW P'sOS Troy quan pushed his girlfriend off a cliff and Anthony...uh where to begin with Anthony,SelfCuttingGirl(sending iShit to a 14yr old girl who turned out to be a 40yr old man), the Bobo's sister rumors, the Sue Lightning/"Feed Nana" mess etc etc.

Yup they all became completely irrelevant. Burr, still is the most successful today then all. You forgot Joe Cumia haha .... He's such a piece of shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on June 26, 2019, 08:25:08 PM
The show was over as soon as Patrice died.

Disagree. Actually, I preferred Patrice in limited dosages.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on June 29, 2019, 06:43:13 AM
Disagree. Actually, I preferred Patrice in limited dosages.

I don't mean Patrice made the show, I meant during that time period the show was in it's prime.

Taaroa

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 28, 2019, 11:52:29 AM

The drama post cancellation is arguably better than the show ever was.

https://youtu.be/GhWLZfi_R84