Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

K_Dubb

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 06, 2018, 04:12:42 PM
why whatever are you implying, my good sir?

Retweet is not an endorsement blebleblegh!!!

Is Vara epecting a firecracker tosser?

In other news, last night's KCAA cut the show off with commercials multiple times

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 06, 2018, 05:16:17 PM
Is Vara epecting a firecracker tosser?

In other news, last night's KCAA cut the show off with commercials multiple times

LOL!.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 05, 2018, 06:37:40 PM
Bart posted this on Ellgab, it's the only Wade I could stand listening to because she dropped her fake voice. I guess this is her natural voice, which I have to say, is distinctly different from her sex voice.

Uh Roswells, how would you know what her "sex voice" sounds like?

???

QuoteI had to laugh while she was almost shouting  frustration during her opening  dared any caller to be anything but friendly. I think she scared the first caller so  he couldn't talk.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Sqt0gxUdt3

I think she came off pretty well in that clip, tnx for sharing! ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 05, 2018, 07:15:35 PM
It was good to hear something approaching her natural voice, though colored by anger.  Now she sounds like someone I might know.  I think there are at least four layers on top of it, each imperfectly realized:

1.  The phone-sex kitten that got her the job in the first place
2.  The Art imitation
3.  A kindergarten-teacher cadence that comes out when she reads or tells a story, as though addressing a rapt audience -- drawn-out terminal ts and ss are the distinguishing feature
4.  Whatever non-rhotic pronunciation she is affecting, probably because she thinks it sounds classy

Maybe if I got a job based on a fake voice I did I might be tempted to tinker with it, too.

Like say Patrick Stewart playing Picard? :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2018, 04:04:54 PM
I can almost hear him explaining, with his voice-of-Aspergers precision, that he just thought it was an interesting story.

There's cynical and then there's evil. Keef just kicked his karma down a whole other level... :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 05, 2018, 08:13:12 PM
2. I had actually wondered while listening to Art  that cadence of his that really made you want to listen if it could be imitated get the same results. I know now the answer is 'No, what  the hell were you thinking?"

3. That school marm voice she had was what really ended it for me. I felt stupid even giving her the support I did  until then. It was  after she had the fake Titor on  she used that voice to scold her audience for questioning his authenticity. Blech!

4. Boy, did she get that wrong. She's not pronouncing the g's at the end of words either  instead of 'the' she says, 'duh'.

Also, sorry about the missing words  in my post. I added an extension to my browser today that replaces words on a web-page with words from a language I'm learning. It's fine until I edit my post, then it takes out the words.

She went to Art's school, not UCLA, duh... ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2018, 06:28:26 PM
He pulls his shirt down like that to create the illusion of a neck.

why does his hat look like it's struggling to hold on for dear life?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 06, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

Hahaha maybe it's his kid's

aldousburbank

It's the cranial version of "Honey does this dress make my ass look big?"

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 06, 2018, 06:48:35 PM
It's the cranial version of "Honey does this dress make my ass look big?"

tight squeeze.

Ghost Nutter

Heather will be better off without the shit show that is LMN

Ghost Nutter

In any case..she can hardly do any worse

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 06, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
wrong!

# That Fucking Finger
# Trigger
# Discipline
# Triggered !!

# Poster Child For Gun Control
# Put The Gun Down B4 U Hurt Someone, JackAss
# FatHeadedNoNeckMoonPie
# JesusFuckingChrist 
# Sad

Catsmile

Cause it's fraid MVz gonna axcidentally buss uh cap in it's ass, YO!
# DazWhy

Vara has more drama than Heather. That’s tough to do. He has now got in arguments and done 4+ hours of complaints on each Heather, The artist formlery known as MV (Liberace), Keith, and Hoagey.

Like damn how many mortal enemies can a man have.

Vara’s network is garbage. Pretty much what I took away from the show was Heather’s meager audience overloaded his ability to distribute the show.Further he was upset she left and was mad people were getting subscriptions to her show rather than giving donating money to him.

As MV once said I have no idea why she would even want to be on that “network”. Maybe KGRA might be worth it but that’s it.

Catsmile

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 06, 2018, 08:51:53 PM
Vara has more drama than Heather. That’s tough to do. He has now got in arguments and done 4+ hours of complaints on each Heather, The artist formlery known as MV (Liberace), Keith, and Hoagey.

Like damn how many mortal enemies can a man have.

Vara’s network is garbage. Pretty much what I took away from the show was Heather’s meager audience overloaded his ability to distribute the show.Further he was upset she left and was mad people were getting subscriptions to her show rather than giving donating money to him.

As MV once said I have no idea why she would even want to be on that “network”. Maybe KGRA might be worth it but that’s it.

# While I Follow Your Train Of Thought...
# You Seem To Be Missing The Point.
# It's All About the LuLz!

FuckTards In ClownShoes, Running Around. Unable To Grab Their Own Asses. Blaming Each Other For Their Own Small, Petty, Jealousies, & Inadequacies. Blissfully Unaware And Even Proud Of Airing Their Dirty Laundry In Public For All To See, As They Continue Shooting Themselves In The Foot. Yet Still Blaming Everything In The World But Themselves For Their Half-Baked, Half-Assed Efforts. Falkie Theater That Escaped From The Insular Vacuum. Which Has Become All To Common In 'Merica Today.

If you are looking for enriching content with most of these shows outside of the nonsense, good luck with that my fellow BellGoober.

# HoneyBooBoop-A-Durp
# Bread&Circus