• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 10:43:30 PM
You only have so many hours in a day. rofl.

Like I care what a fast food worker thinks about me. Get over yourself! ;D

Roswells, Art

What is wrong with you people? OK, good. You've hunted down the person that works for a living? What is your point?

Also, pate, you should just shut the fuck up. I mean, really...how much longer is your liver going to last?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 10:55:06 PM
What is wrong with you people? OK, good. You've hunted down the person that works for a living? What is your point?

All you have are lame insults. I bet if I returned my steak to you you'd just come to my table and start yelling at me until I left. ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 10:57:25 PM
All you have are lame insults. I bet if I returned my steak to you you'd just come to my table and start yelling at me until I left. ::)

I never insulted you but now I kind of want to. Also I would make you a good steak in the first place. Actually, it's pretty easy. It all has to do with the piece of meat you start out with.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 10:59:23 PM
I never insulted you but now I kind of want to. Also I would make you a good steak in the first place.

chicken fried steak.

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

Also, pate, you should just shut the fuck up. I mean, really...how much longer is your liver going to last?

At least until I finish this two-liter of strawberry Fanta I hope.

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 10:59:23 PM
I never insulted you but now I kind of want to. Also I would make you a good steak in the first place. Actually, it's pretty easy. It all has to do with the piece of meat you start out with.

So Burger King does serve steak, is it on the "secret menu"?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on January 20, 2018, 11:04:50 PM
So Burger King does serve steak, is it on the "secret menu"?

That's pretty fancy talking coming from an unemployed person. You might want to do some introspection on why you are trying to make fast food workers feel bad about themselves. I mean, you're just sitting there, wasted.

Gd5150

Who cares where anyone works. Anyone with a decent job isn’t going to waste their time at this losers lounge. That’s real.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 21, 2018, 02:57:26 PM
https://youtu.be/FN2dgl08fxU

Wow. Really? All your guns are gone? I used to think you were really nice, Starr, but you're a bigoted jerk.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2018, 03:52:39 PM
Wow. Really? All your guns are gone? I used to think you were really nice, Starr but you're a bigoted jerk.

Takes one to know one. ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
Takes one to know one. ::)

At least I'm not pretending to be nice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2018, 03:59:37 PM
At least I'm not pretending to be nice.

Obviously, you're not if you're down with the corruption that's been going on.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2018, 03:52:39 PM
Wow. Really? All your guns are gone? I used to think you were really nice, Starr, but you're a bigoted jerk.

What does that video have to do with what you posted?

By the way, that video is absolutely spot on

pate

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 21, 2018, 04:13:28 PM
What does that video have to do with what you posted?

Roswells, Art probably missed his shift at Burger King today and is still shit-posting drunk from last night...

albrecht

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 21, 2018, 02:57:26 PM
https://youtu.be/FN2dgl08fxU
Never heard of the guy but his points were pretty spot-on.
Retract whatever might be necessary for national security but release the memo. And there is this news that should be getting more coverage if we had a real media.
https://www.apnews.com/ce84437c8b1c4a27881d49f51e02631f?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics

FBI lost messages because "“misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.”

This is the friggin FBI? You think they would accept that excuse from a suspect? Think you or your business could use this as an excuse to the IRS or some regulatory agency? How is it that only people affiliated with the Clintons etc have all these "technical" problems with things like paperwork and email? What about the NSA and etc? Do they have copies? Release it, then. We spent trillions on these departments but they have "glitches" anytime politics gets in their way?

"One of the messages references a change in language to Comey’s statement closing out the email case involving Clinton, Trump’s Democratic opponent in the 2016 presidential election. While an earlier draft of the statement said Clinton and President Barack Obama had an email exchange while Clinton was “on the territory” of a hostile adversary, the reference to Obama was at first changed to “senior government official” and then omitted entirely in the final version"

Dr. MD MD

>:(
Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 04:24:05 PM
Never heard of the guy but his points were pretty spot-on.

He's former secret service from Bubba up to Barry's first term, I think.

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on January 20, 2018, 11:03:15 PM
At least until I finish this two-liter of strawberry Fanta I hope.
LOL.  I'm not sure I can drink one can of strawberry Fanta let alone two liters.  Is it good for hangovers?  Asking for a friend.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
>:(
He's former secret service from Bubba up to Barry's first term, I think.
Sorry, I can't keep up with everyone and don't watch videos much. He was spot-on with his comments though.

I think everyone and every business should turn in their IRS forms this year with blanks and "due to misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the collection capabilities" stamped on them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 04:37:33 PM
Sorry, I can't keep up with everyone and don't watch videos much. He was spot-on with his comments though.

I think everyone and every business should turn in their IRS forms this year with blanks and "due to misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the collection capabilities" stamped on them.

Sorry, I didn't intend the angry face. I'm not sure how that happened. :)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2018, 04:39:22 PM
Sorry, I didn't intend the angry face. I'm not sure how that happened. :)
No problem. I don't get offended, much. It is the internet and BG, after all, not real.  ;) Though I see that some people enjoy flame-wars or personality conflicts for some reason I try to avoid personalities and focus on facts. Any honest Democrat, or leftist, substituted Trump, or Bush, or Nixon, or their political appointees or adherents for the names and news about the Comey FBI, Iran deal, Clinton/Huma/Weiner servers and devices, etc would have to admit some bad stuff. But they won't/can't. Ends justify means to them and rule of law is just something to figure out a "loophole" or outright break.

analog kid

My secret memo shows that Devin Nunes kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on January 21, 2018, 04:49:56 PM
My secret memo shows that Devin Nunes kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

My secret memo shows that you're a huge faggot.

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 04:24:05 PM
Never heard of the guy but his points were pretty spot-on...

He fills in for Levin sometimes, does a very good show.

If I remember correctly, he's a former Secret Service agent, lost a race for Congress in Maryland, and now has a local radio show in.. Florida(?)

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
My secret memo shows that you're a huge faggot.

Kill yourself.