• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

pyewacket

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 11, 2018, 06:40:44 PM
Peaks and valleys and peaks again.   You know how it goes.  I hope all is well with you too.

Lots of appointments, but hubby is making progress and we are both grateful for that. Thank you.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 11, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

At some point those who support the Ds need to ask themselves if they want to live in a one party state, with a propaganda organ in place of a free media, or an open, free society, under self rule.  Because we are quickly moving from the latter towards the former.

This would require the ability to critically think. To be open minded and objective. To have the desire and fortitude to gather information from all sides, analyse it, and determine the most logical conclusions. Unfortunately leftwingers do not possess these skills. Labeling them as lemmings is not a term chosen for its humor or irony. It’s chosen because it most accurately and concisely describes those on the left who march lockstep together. Who’s thoughts are merely a result of being spoon fed conclusions. Via leftwing education, MSMedia and entertainment. It’s not difficult being leftwinger, it requires no effort, it’s simple, their opinions are simple, lacking nuance and detail, served to them on a silver platter. And they’re served everywhere.

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 11, 2018, 06:41:08 PM
https://youtu.be/xe59lto9Q8I

Hey, if that's Captain Janeway in the center there, well let's just say that Gitmo be knockin' and the gallows be rockin'.  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 11, 2018, 08:02:10 PM
Hey, if that's Captain Janeway in the center there, well let's just say that Gitmo be knockin' and the gallows be rockin'.  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

Captain Janeway rocks a new hairstyle these days. She plays Red in OITNB

Gd5150

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 11, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

I remember her as Sam’s girlfriend Janet Eldridge who was running for R councilwoman on Cheers.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 11, 2018, 08:52:18 PM
Captain Janeway rocks a new hairstyle these days. She plays Red in OITNB

I know.  I've watched all 5 seasons on Netflix.  She doesn't just rock a new hairstyle, she rocks the whole show! ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 11, 2018, 08:59:37 PM
I remember her as Sam’s girlfriend Janet Eldridge who was running for R councilwoman on Cheers.

Don't know how I missed that.  Must have been in the later seasons when I was taking a TV sabbatical.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 11, 2018, 09:20:49 PM
Don't know how I missed that.  Must have been in the later seasons when I was taking a TV sabbatical.

I would never have made that connection and I always watched Cheers.  Of course, she probably wouldn’t recognize me either. 

Quote from: pyewacket on February 11, 2018, 06:19:19 PM
A good measure of a person or organization's principles and values is what they tolerate being done to others. History shows us what happens when absolute power falls into the wrong hands. There are plenty present day examples that they won't talk about, but assure us that they are the ones who can create the perfect society.

That's the point of our Constitution - absolute power shouldn't fall into anyone's hands.  It's why we have separation of powers. 

The Left can't tolerate opposition.  It gets in the way of the grandiose schemes they have for us.  Anyone recall the fake news media demanding Obama not step beyond the powers of his office, or even suggesting he was doing do?  Of course not, they encouraged and protected him.

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 11, 2018, 06:48:18 PM
This would require the ability to critically think. To be open minded and objective. To have the desire and fortitude to gather information from all sides, analyse it, and determine the most logical conclusions. Unfortunately leftwingers do not possess these skills. Labeling them as lemmings is not a term chosen for its humor or irony. It’s chosen because it most accurately and concisely describes those on the left who march lockstep together. Who’s thoughts are merely a result of being spoon fed conclusions. Via leftwing education, MSMedia and entertainment. It’s not difficult being leftwinger, it requires no effort, it’s simple, their opinions are simple, lacking nuance and detail, served to them on a silver platter. And they’re served everywhere.

They are also patted on the head for going along, and for echoing the party line.

They've been told they're the critical thinkers, they're the ones who are open minded and objective, that they're the tolerant, enlightened ones.  And they lap it up.

One would think that watching their country - the land of personal liberty, opportunity, and unprecedented wealth generation at all economic levels across the board - be savagely attacked from within by the same group decade after decade would give them pause.  Nope, they actually believe they should join in.  It's a remarkable thing.

Gd5150

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 11, 2018, 09:20:49 PM

I wanna say season 3 or 4. IMDB says 1986. She was always striking. Attractive yet commands respect. Perfect to captain starship. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 11, 2018, 10:27:40 PM
I wanna say season 3 or 4. IMDB says 1986. She was always striking. Attractive yet commands respect. Perfect to captain starship. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSKBRWoGvL0

starrmtn001

He isn't?  OMG! :o

https://youtu.be/HfA0D0EWILk

Anti-Trump Harvard Professor Floats Fake Claim That Dossier Source Died In Russia Plane Crash

A Harvard law professor and member of the anti-Trump “Resistance” floated the false rumor Monday that a source for the unverified Steele dossier was killed in a plane crash in Russia over the weekend.

Laurence Tribe claimed on Twitter that Sergei Millian, a Belarus-born businessman alleged to be a dossier source, was killed Sunday when a Saratov Airlines plane crashed near Moscow. All 71 passengers died.

“Among those killed in the tragic plane crash yesterday: Sergei Millian, a Papadopoulis friend who had emailed Kushner and is said to be behind one of the most salacious claims in the dossier on Trump’s involvement with Russia,” wrote Tribe, who has been described as Barack Obama’s legal mentor from the former president’s days at Harvard Law School.

“Probably just coincidence,” Tribe added sarcastically, suggesting that the plane crash was an attempt to quiet a dossier source.

Tribe’s tweet linked to a Washington Post article from last March identifying Millian as “Source D” and “Source E” in the infamous dossier, which was written by former British spy Christopher Steele. According to the WaPo report and others, Millian was the source behind some of the most salacious claims in the dossier, including that the Kremlin is blackmailing President Donald Trump and that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russians.

Trump and members of his campaign have denied the allegations. Millian has claimed he was not a source for the dossier, but he has avoided addressing whether he may have inadvertently provided information that wound up in Steele’s report.

During the 2016 campaign, Millian was also in touch with George Papadopoulos, the Trump campaign adviser who has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russians while working on the campaign.

Tribe is no marginal figure. He co-wrote an op-ed for The New York Times Monday accusing House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes of obstructing the investigation into Trump’s ties to Russia.

The rumor that Millian was killed in the Saratov plane crash originated, as many rumors do, on the internet.

Conspiracy theorists claimed that a passenger named Sergei Panchenko was really Millian.

But as was pointed out by many responding to Tribe, the passenger manifest listed Panchenko as being born in 1973. Millian, whose real name is Siarhei Kukuts, is 39 years old, meaning he was born in 1978 or 1979.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/12/harvard-professor-claims-source-died-plane-crash/

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 04:18:44 PM
I have trouble listening to this guy. He just seems so CIA deep state. ;)

He is retired Secret Service.  He outs the CIA as being Deep State.  He seems stand-up to me but I've only listened to about 6 or 7 of his shows.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 16, 2018, 06:18:46 PM
He is retired Secret Service.  He outs the CIA as being Deep State.  He seems stand-up to me but I've only listened to about 6 or 7 of his shows.

I listened to one of his latest episodes and he just keep equivocating on his points to soften them to listener, I suppose. For example, he was discussing the debt and how we're all screwed in terms of benefits while ignoring the elephant in the room: the federal reserve and the central banking system itself. We all know it's just a ponzi scheme scam now but he's saying shit like it's semi-autonomous. Umm...no it's not! It's a private corporation that answers to no one. ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvCP5C8LE4k

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
I listened to one of his latest episodes and he just keep equivocating on his points to soften them to listener, I suppose. For example, he was discussing the debt and how we're all screwed in terms of benefits while ignoring the elephant in the room: the federal reserve and the central banking system itself. We all know it's just a ponzi scheme scam now but he's saying shit like it's semi-autonomous. Umm...no it's not! It's a private corporation that answers to no one. ::)

You must be fun at parties. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 16, 2018, 07:13:54 PM
You must be fun at parties. ::)

I am but right now I think it's a little more important to try to get our republic back and stop geting fucked in the ass by these globalist elitists. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk