• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 06:47:00 PM
Yep. The sources they were trying to protect?  Yahoo News

The methods they were trying to protect? Generate bullshit through a consulting firm. Leak said bullshit to protected source. Have a writer that works for protected source while also working for aforementioned consulting firm write and publish article to be used for corroboration of original bullshit. Use corroborated bullshit to support FISA warrant. Release FISA memo 30 days before said author releases book on muh Russia. Micheal Issikoff is a triple dipper!!!

No joke. They may as well have handed Kim Duck Dong the keys to the White House. I’ve already lowered my 50 gallon drum of George Noory powdered meals into the bunker.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2018, 07:03:34 PM
I'm on record here before of saying I would much rather have a good relationship with Russia rather than the war you and fellow Democrats seem to want.

Yes you have, and no I don't if it's on their terms only. When Putin stops having Journalists and political opponents murdered and imprisoned and stops bombing civilians in Syria under the myth of hunting terrorists, then maybe there might be a way in...Until then.. I don't think so.

They have a dwindling population and lots of resources that our companies could exploit better, and more safely, than Russian ones.

I wouldn't say that too loudly around the oligarchs, you might wake up dead.. They have no reason whatsoever to share their wealth, not with the current population and certainly not with US firms..

And provide stable and cheaper gas to Europe. And we have a common enemy in Islam

Erm, no we don't.

and, at least until recently, potential enemy or threat, China- instead we drove them together (sorta.)

That's thanks to Trump's little sortie into world affairs, it doesn't suit him..

Trust them? Hardly. Very corrupt. Decades of communism and the debacle of our "help" post Cold War that just went into oligarchs and mayifa hands (like Putin.) But we do business with corrupt regimes all the time and, n theory, opening up and making our companies abide by our laws might actually help become less corrupt? If not we make some money, they make some money, and that is better than wars (hot or cold or proxy.)

See above: Sharing.

Snowden, I don't like because of where he fled but the information was valuable but, in a way, nothing those interested or into 'conspiracy theory' didn't know about. The folks that hacked, leaked the methods and software are bad . And names, like the Chinese situation under Obama that, though mentioned, briefly, didn't make "Big news" cycles even though worst intelligence failure, arguably, ever. I also think the post-911 changes under Bush are bad for national security. We shouldn't design/react our systems to some backward Muslims but for more robust folks like Russian, China, etc.

Next time you're in hospital and you see a medic who is also a brown person who might look he's from the Indian sub continent (or perhaps an Iranian) ask if he's backward... Then compare and contrast with say an average Chinese doctor or Russian one where it's routine to wash and re use needles.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 07:06:06 PM
But once again you deflect without answering any of the simple, straight forward questions.

But you deflect the original point by adding non sequiturs or questions you know are impossible to answer.. You take up the typical conspiracy theorist stance and deflect and add irrelevant questions because you can't accept readily verifiable data.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
no wonder I missed them. Putin spent $100,000????

On FB ads to influence the US POTUS election...Not to sell his navel fluff or puppies.

pate

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
no wonder I missed them. Putin spent $100,000???? Really???? The link you provided said Trump and Clinton spent $81MILLION

Nigerian lottery scams have been going on much longer. We shoild have a special prosecutor.

Troll farm?  Hmm, I have some land down in Louisiana that I've been wondering what to do with.  I shall have to look into troll farming.  Sounds interesting, and possibly lucrative.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

But you deflect the original point by adding non sequiturs or questions you know are impossible to answer.. You take up the typical conspiracy theorist stance and deflect and add irrelevant questions because you can't accept readily verifiable data.

“So you remember Radio Free Europe?” Is a non-sequiter or impossible to answer?  Wasn’t that a major expenditure to try and influence politics in the comd war days?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
On FB ads to influence the US POTUS election...Not to sell his navel fluff or puppies.

Where they illegal?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 07:23:50 PM
“So you remember Radio Free Europe?” Is a non-sequiter or impossible to answer?  Wasn’t that a major expenditure to try and influence politics in the comd war days?

I've never heard of it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: pate on February 03, 2018, 07:22:06 PM
Troll farm?  Hmm, I have some land down in Louisiana that I've been wondering what to do with.  I shall have to look into troll farming.  Sounds interesting, and possibly lucrative.

Nutria are relatively maintenance free and pretty close to a troll.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 07:24:18 PM
Where they illegal?

Ahhhh...I see. If they were, who do you think would be arrested? And secondly, if they'd resulted in Clinton being elected would you have taken the same attitude?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 07:24:49 PM
I've never heard of it.

Seriously?  They are still broadcasting western propoganda.

https://www.rferl.org/

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 07:26:15 PM
Ahhhh...I see. If they were, who do you think would be arrested? And secondly, if they'd resulted in Clinton being elected would you have taken the same attitude?

If they were illegal facebook would have been prevented from accepting the content and from cashing the check.

And since Mr Trump had nothing to do with determining what was legal or illegal before the 2016 election, how is any of that his fault?

Designx

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 03, 2018, 07:13:04 PM
No joke. They may as well have handed Kim Duck Dong the keys to the White House. I’ve already lowered my 50 gallon drum of George Noory powdered meals into the bunker.

Do those Noory meals include pizza rolls? Might be interested.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 07:26:32 PM
Seriously?  They are still broadcasting westeen propoganda.

https://www.rferl.org/

Nope.. But then I've never seen an episode of the Kardashians either. Am I bad?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 07:27:25 PM
If they were illegal facebook would have been prevented from accepting the content and from cashing the check.

Apparently Zuckerberg has absolved himself and FB because it's the fault of .....algorithms. Seriously.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 07:28:41 PM
Nope.. But then I've never seen an episode of the Kardashians either. Am I bad?

No but you should realize that western countries interfere in other countries elections all of the time. Even the UK.

pate

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 07:25:07 PM
Nutria are relatively maintenance free and pretty close to a troll.

Nutria, hah.  I remember the first one I saw as a kid in the swamp down there.  Biggest damn rat I'd ever seen.

You know, it is always Nutria season and there is no bag limit.  I don't think they are good eating though, and they never did end up making Nutria fur coats with the pelts.

Now, I would consider raising Naugas for their pelts.  I understand Nauga-hide is a popular automotive upholstery.

GravitySucks

Quote from: pate on February 03, 2018, 07:31:30 PM
Nutria, hah.  I remember the first one I saw as a kid in the swamp down there.  Biggest damn rat I'd ever seen.

You know, it is always Nutria season and there is no bag limit.  I don't think they are good eating though, and they never did end up making Nutria fur coats with the pelts.

Now, I would consider raising Naugas for their pelts.  I understand Nauga-hide is a popular automotive upholstery.

Nithing better than a combined nauga/snipe hunt followed up by an evening trolling for gar.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 07:29:44 PM
Apparently Zuckerberg has absolved himself and FB because it's the fault of .....algorithms. Seriously.

Do you think CAIR and other pro-Muslim groups buying ads on Facebook were an attempt to influence the election?  What if they buy a full page as in the WSJ and/of NYT? 

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 07:16:24 PM
Yes you have, and no I don't if it's on their terms only. When Putin stops having Journalists and political opponents murdered and imprisoned and stops bombing civilians in Syria under the myth of hunting terrorists, then maybe there might be a way in...Until then.. I don't think so.

I wouldn't say that too loudly around the oligarchs, you might wake up dead.. They have no reason whatsoever to share their wealth, not with the current population and certainly not with US firms..

Erm, no we don't.

That's thanks to Trump's little sortie into world affairs, it doesn't suit him..

See above: Sharing.

Next time you're in hospital and you see a medic who is also a brown person who might look he's from the Indian sub continent (or perhaps an Iranian) ask if he's backward... Then compare and contrast with say an average Chinese doctor or Russian one where it's routine to wash and re use needles.
Islam is not a threat.  :o
Russians and even oligarchs won't do business? Some own much of London (for now we are ignoring the fact that, technically, nobody "owns" except the Crown) and some of your soccer teams (things the Chinese and Arabs haven't gobbled up.) They will do business. Whether the profits goes to the common Russian worker or not? Likely not but most of the world we do business with. And why you would rather risk war rather than mutually beneficial trade is weird. Remove some of the sanctions and let's start drilling and mining and taking out Muslims!
https://www.wsj.com/articles/syrian-rebels-down-russian-military-plane-kill-pilot-1517681817
As I've said before I actually would rather a good relationship with Iran than the Arabs we've chosen to throw our support behind. At least they had a culture and history before the scourge of Islam. And even with it have been better, generally, towards non-Muslims than the Arab type of Muslims.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2018, 07:41:01 PM
Islam is not a threat.  :o
Russians and even oligarchs won't do business? Some own much of London (for now we are ignoring the fact that, technically, nobody "owns" except the Crown) and some of your soccer teams (things the Chinese and Arabs haven't gobbled up.) They will do business. Whether the profits goes to the common Russian worker or not? Likely not but most of the world we do business with. And why you would rather risk war rather than mutually beneficial trade is weird. Remove some of the sanctions and let's start drilling and mining and taking out Muslims!
https://www.wsj.com/articles/syrian-rebels-down-russian-military-plane-kill-pilot-1517681817
As I've said before I actually would rather a good relationship with Iran than the Arabs we've chosen to throw our support behind. At least they had a culture and history before the scourge of Islam. And even with it have been better, generally, towards non-Muslims than the Arab type of Muslims.

Sigh:  Islmaic terrorism is a threat..But then I've far more chance of being killed in the US by a gun nut with a grudge against shopping malls than I am a terrorist. Kids more so...12 school shootings so far this year.. Twelve. By kids.

Oh they own much of London, absofucking lutely...And that is where they'll spend some of their Russia's money and where western businesses will stay, in the west. If you DO happen to come across a Russian oligarch who is offloading his metal smelting plant or oil well for small change, let me know okay?

Trade with Russia or war? Are those the choices? Seriously?

Anyway, that's me done for the night...Be good kids.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 08:04:44 PM
Sigh:  Islmaic terrorism is a threat..But then I've far more chance of being killed in the US by a gun nut with a grudge against shopping malls than I am a terrorist.

That's really just your opinion.

Kids more so...12 school shootings so far this year.. Twelve. By kids.

shameless pandering

Dr. MD MD

Sigh:  Islmaic terrorism is a threat..But then I've far more chance of being killed in the US by a gun nut with a grudge against shopping malls than I am a terrorist. Kids more so...12 school shootings so far this year.. Twelve. By kids.

Oh they own much of London, absofucking lutely...And that is where they'll spend some of their Russia's money and where western businesses will stay, in the west. If you DO happen to come across a Russian oligarch who is offloading his metal smelting plant or oil well for small change, let me know okay?

Trade with Russia or war? Are those the choices? Seriously?

Anyway, that's me done for the night...Be good kids.

Spin! SPIN!! SPIN!!! ;D

ItsOver

..But then I've far more chance of being killed in the US by a gun nut with a grudge against shopping malls than I am a terrorist.
You're living in a state that has the strictest firearm laws in the country.  Don't worry.  Gov. Moonbeam will protect you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/national/assault-weapons-laws/?utm_term=.c9b47be65be8

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 03, 2018, 10:11:31 PM
You're living in a state that has the strictest firearm laws in the country.  Don't worry.  Gov. Moonbeam will protect you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/national/assault-weapons-laws/?utm_term=.c9b47be65be8

Ah yes. Buddy of Jim Jones, aprominent Democrat fund-raiser and "get out the vote" getter.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2018, 10:24:33 PM
Ah yes. Buddy of Jim Jones, aprominent Democrat fund-raiser and "get out the vote" getter.
I know I'd rest easy with Jerry looking out for me.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 04, 2018, 07:43:17 AM
I know I'd rest easy with Jerry looking out for me.

As a certain frequent poster who fled there from Britain would tell you, there should be a comma after the "illegals" on the sign. Other than that the sign is accurate- though by omission there is some lying. They accept and welcome other criminal gangs also not just MS13.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on February 03, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

Do you mean it's even worse elsewhere? I guess so, Las Vegas proved that.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
As a certain frequent poster who fled there from Britain would tell you, there should be a comma after the "illegals" on the sign. Other than that the sign is accurate- though by omission there is some lying. They accept and welcome other criminal gangs also not just MS13.

No there shouldn't. It's plural. Incidentally, I didn't flee anywhere, I moved to CA to live with my wife who I was already married to before moving here. Sorry to disappoint you sweetcheeks.  ;)