• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
You liberals have to stop expecting to be spoon fed. Break the vicious cycle now! It's for your own good. Watch, read, explore! There's a whole world out there beyond the MSM matrix.  8)

All these 'sources' of yours rely on the MSM FFS!! If there were no news channels Alex Jones and the Shirtless Wonder would be out of a job. It's only their conclusions (if I can call them that) that are different. And nobody cares enough to fact check them. But people like you gobble them up and don't bother to question them, as long as they fit in with what you already believed.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
It really seem pretty hard for you to understand.

Break it down for me then.  We are on two different wavelengths. What is your perspective?

By "others that feel the same way" I was referring to the 'fact' that one person usually has the same opinion as a lot of other people.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2018, 05:08:50 PM
https://twitter.com/joshgerstein/status/954515257246060544

come at me bro

It really brings a tear to my eye. All these agents that couldn't perform their duties. Those poor people. I'm a cook, if I can't give someone a fucking steak I'm getting fired.

136 or 142

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 20, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
All these 'sources' of yours rely on the MSM FFS!! If there were no news channels Alex Jones and the Shirtless Wonder would be out of a job. It's only their conclusions (if I can call them that) that are different. And nobody cares enough to fact check them. But people like you gobble them up and don't bother to question them, as long as they fit in with what you already believed.

I like the term 'Shirtless Moron'. I guess you're not a Conan O'Brien fan.

136 or 142

Conan's Shirtless Moron is actually a lot smarter than Trump's Shirtless Moron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4p9GBztG2k

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 03:33:57 PM
Don't worry, you won't influence my opinion. I'm saying it would make people click on the video if they had a reason to. For example, do you click on the videos that pate posts? I think not. If you did you would be spending your entire day watching his stupid videos and not gained anything by doing it.

I shudder to think of valuable BellGab shit-post time that may be wasted by watching one of my many, many

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSiJiDSmb1E

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 04:36:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBEOp0Rcrv4

I don't want to waste any of my precious time watching some video that I will gain nothing from.

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 05:20:25 PM
It really brings a tear to my eye. All these agents that couldn't perform their duties. Those poor people. I'm a cook, if I can't give someone a fucking steak I'm getting fired.

They serve steak at the Burger King?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
You really want me to watch the video because you think people should be aware of the content. OK, fine. What is wrong with just telling the audience why they should watch it? If you did you would get more people to watch what you want them to watch.

Do you think I should watch every fucking video everyone posts in this forum?

Here’s a summary for you: The choice of whether to comment on a link lies with the poster.  Most can tell from the title whether it interests them or not. Watch the vid or don’t watch it but don’t expect others to provide you with an executive summary you presumptuous asshole. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 20, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

Here’s a summary for you: The choice of whether to comment on a link lies with the poster.  Most can tell from the title whether it interests them or not. Watch the vid or don’t watch it but don’t expect others to provide you with an executive summary you presumptuous asshole.

Exactly! If I'm inspired and feel like it I do sometimes. If I don't and "you"(not you kid) don't like it, get bent! ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 09:50:12 PM
Exactly! If I'm inspired and feel like it I do sometimes. If I don't and "you"(not you kid) don't like it, get bent! ;D

My opinion is if someone wants people to take the time to watch a video they post, they should at least give their assessment of said video, or at least point out why they’re posting the video. Or point out which part of the video should be viewed.

Someone posts a 20 minute video with no explanation as to why I’m probably not going to watch it. Unless of course it’s titled “bbw nurse juggs 15”. 😄

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on January 20, 2018, 08:18:21 PM
They serve steak at the Burger King?

haha, I don't think you should be making fun of anyone considering you are a full blown alcoholic. You work on yourself, pate.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's because you have shitty parents, I understand.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 20, 2018, 10:02:04 PM
My opinion is if someone wants people to take the time to watch a video they post, they should at least give their assessment of said video, or at least point out why they’re posting the video. Or point out which part of the video should be viewed.

Someone posts a 20 minute video with no explanation as to why I’m probably not going to watch it. Unless of course it’s titled “bbw nurse juggs 15”. 😄

I can live with that.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 10:11:29 PM
I can live with that.

Because he's not a liberal? You are so fucked up.

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
haha, I don't think you should be making fun of anyone considering you are a full blown alcoholic. You work on yourself, pate.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's because you have shitty parents, I understand.

Wow, trigger much, cupcake?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 10:13:34 PM
Because he's not a liberal? You are so fucked up.

What?! No, I can live with anyone watching or not too. ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on January 20, 2018, 10:14:06 PM
Wow, trigger much, cupcake?

OK. So...why would you mention me working at a fast food restaurant? Not that there is anything wrong with that. At least they are working for a living.

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 05:20:25 PM
...I'm a cook, if I can't give someone a fucking steak I'm getting fired.

(sic?)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 10:16:00 PM
OK. So...why would you mention me working at a fast food restaurant? Not that there is anything wrong with that. At least they are working for a living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvHXjKloNs

confirmed: Mudsharks, Art can cook fried chicken.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: anon on January 20, 2018, 10:28:10 PM
confirmed: Mudsharks, Art can cook fried chicken.

Black men wont date a thot that cant fry chicken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on January 20, 2018, 10:21:34 PM
(sic?)

I don't know what you're asking. We talked about food before so you probably shouldn't give me shit about it.  I mean, what's your problem?

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 10:11:29 PM
I can live with that.

Cool. I’ve often thought you should give the videos you post a bit of context. Some are pretty long. I’m sure there’s something in them that motivated you to post them, you should share that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 20, 2018, 10:38:27 PM
Cool. I’ve often thought you should give the videos you post a bit of context. Some are pretty long. I’m sure there’s something in them that motivated you to post them, you should share that.

No, I meant I'm cool if you don't want to watch them. I only have so many hours in a day and many of the lemmings here tell me I already post too much.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 10:37:01 PM
I don't know what you're asking. We talked about food before so you probably shouldn't give me shit about it.  I mean, what's your problem?

your sexual proclivity for niggy bears would be my guess.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: anon on January 20, 2018, 10:40:48 PM
your sexual proclivity for niggy bears would be my guess.

I don't think he cares. I think he is drunk and wants to argue. lol.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 10:40:45 PM
No, I meant I'm cool if you don't want to watch them. I only have so many hours in a day and many of the lemmings here tell me I already post too much.

You only have so many hours in a day. rofl.