• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2018, 08:00:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

That was shit. Dreamer Deceiver was the best...But the only live version I've found isn't very good.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 23, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

That was shit. Dreamer Deceiver was the best...But the only live version I've found isn't very good.

It's my favorite song of theirs. >:(

Catsmile

That was shit. Dreamer Deceiver was the best...

Yeah, thatz pretty low T & energy, damned heroin <not even once, kids>. Teenage Japanese girls gave that metal song the energy it demanded. Almost 40 years after the fact.   
<Someone get the old codger his wheelchair and O2 STAT, DESU!>

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on January 23, 2018, 08:21:00 PM
Yeah, thatz pretty low T & energy, damned heroin <not even once, kids>. Teenage Japanese girls gave that metal song the energy it demanded. Almost 40 years after the fact.   
<Someone get the old codger his wheelchair and O2 STAT, DESU!>

I was about the age of the one on the left when I listened to Judas Priest so maybe yeah, sure.

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2018, 08:25:44 PM
I was about the age of the one on the left when I listened to Judas Priest so maybe yeah, sure.

So... you were 30?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on January 23, 2018, 08:27:06 PM
So... you were 30?

More like nine. Do you have a difficult time with captions and pictures? I'm not judging, just trying to figure out if I'm talking to a fucking retard.

albrecht

I'm trying to recall if Art ever used Priest bumpers? He should've because they also like the "quittening" business model. I still go because maybe it will really be the final tour and they still rock. One would think that is the case but I will note that DIO is going to tour with Ronnie James as an hologram, so maybe now touring can never really end?

Considering the amount of $ spent and laws shouldn't the NSA, the National Archives, ISPs/CellularNetworks, or physical storage on devices or somebody have access to all the deleted emails? Why should the public accept that government agencies can conveniently lose documents when there is no way those same agencies would accept such excuses by businesses or individuals?
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/sessions-investigation-missing-fbi-antitrump-texts/

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2018, 08:29:51 PM
More like nine. Do you have a difficult time with captions and pictures? I'm not judging, just trying to figure out if I'm talking to a fucking retard or not.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2018, 08:36:33 PM
I'm trying to recall if Art ever used Priest bumpers? He should've because they also like the "quittening" business model. I still go because maybe it will really be the final tour and they still rock. One would think that is the case but I will note that DIO is going to tour with Ronnie James as an hologram, so maybe now touring can never really end?

Considering the amount of $ spent and laws shouldn't the NSA, the National Archives, ISPs/CellularNetworks, or physical storage on devices or somebody have access to all the deleted emails? Why should the public accept that government agencies can conveniently lose documents when there is no way those same agencies would accept such excuses by businesses or individuals?
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/sessions-investigation-missing-fbi-antitrump-texts/

The link says they're anti Trump texts...If they're missing, how does anyone know they're anti Trump?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 23, 2018, 08:40:51 PM
The link says they're anti Trump texts...If they're missing, how does anyone know they're anti Trump?

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Maybe keep a stack of “u”’s next to the monitor.

bateman

This is the worst gangbang ever.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 23, 2018, 08:40:51 PM
Because some of the ones not deleted were and because some memos also claimed that they did have the emails in question but not now due to "misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.” So there is some confusion here and needs to be investigated. When filing your taxes or VISAs or whatever I suggest you withhold information and say "misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with my collection capabilities" and see how far that gets you.

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2018, 08:29:51 PM
More like nine. Do you have a difficult time with captions and pictures? Not judging, just trying to figure out if I'm talking to a fucking retard or not.

It was a joke. Asian wimmen/gurlz look younger than their actual chronological age. When that picture was taken in 2010-2011, the two girls on the outside are 12-13. The girl in the center is 14-15.  Currently in 2018 they are 18, and 20 years old. The video I posted was made in 2016. I had to look all that up. <Thanks, Google-Sama>

Needless to say you missed the point, and in turn the joke.  <Sigh>

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on January 23, 2018, 08:44:09 PM
This is the worst gangbang ever.

Great cluster fuck though!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on January 23, 2018, 08:49:21 PM
It was a joke. Asian wimmen/gurlz look younger than their actual chronological age. When that picture was taken in 2010-2011, the two girls on the outside are 12-13. The girl in the center is 14-15.  Currently in 2018 they are 18, and 20 years old. The video I posted was made in 2016. I had to look all that up. <Thanks, Google-Sama>

Needless to say you missed the point, and in turn the joke.  <Sigh>

OK. Sorry I thought you might be retarded.  I'll remember to google everything you imply next time.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
OK. Sorry I thought you might be retarded.  I'll remember to google everything you imply next time.

Alexa might be able to help with that, but Cortana gets confused.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 23, 2018, 08:58:14 PM
Alexa might be able to help with that, but Cortana gets confused.

Oh, great! Now I have to get an Alexa. Isn't that something that listens to everything you say or does it just turn on when you say it's name?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2018, 09:01:23 PM
Oh, great! Now I have to get an Alexa. Isn't that something that listens to everything you say or does it just turn on when you say it's name?

It has to be on to hear its name, right? 

I don’t own one.

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2018, 08:57:06 PM

I thought the obvious over exaggeration of age would be self-explanatory, at least to anyone who isn't "retarded." My bad. I'll try not to drop the bread crumbs so far apart. In hopes the more special among us won't get lost so easily.

Even the retard Kizuna Ai picked up what I was putting down, thats why he posted the pic.

Hurp. Durp. Durp.

Jojo

But that doesn't mean one can't try attracting them...

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 23, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

It has to be on to hear its name, right? 

I don’t own one.
I think as far back as the first cellular phone it was acknowledged due to a mob court case that certain brands could be "turned on" and the mic used to "listen in" and the tracking, though at that time it was based on general location via towers was used even in non criminal cases (there was some divorce case I recall.) The modern "smart" phone and worse these voice gadgets are essentially spy tools but, the public wants them and is good with it. And, mainly, voluntary (if one reads) but it would seem the market supports the spying and data-mining. And with social media networks willing, actively participate in the loss of privacy or security. So? "Give me convenience or give me death and 15 seconds of fame" to remix/paraphrase Jello-B and Warhol.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on January 23, 2018, 09:26:11 PM
I thought the obvious over exaggeration of age would be self-explanatory, at least to anyone who isn't "retarded." My bad. I'll try not to drop the bread crumbs so far apart. In hopes the more special among us won't get lost so easily.

Even the retard Kizuna Ai picked up what I was putting down, thats why he posted the pic.

Hurp. Durp. Durp.

I'm glad you accept my apology. Please don't post miku's pedo posts.