• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
You place a lot of weight on your assumptions about reality. I believe crypto took a big dive recently. ::)

Don't @ me
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2018, 01:24:46 PM
Lord, no! You're a useless tit and I have you on ignore now. Good riddance, loser! ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 21, 2018, 04:13:28 PM
What does that video have to do with what you posted?

Sorry to shitpost and run. I just re-watched it and I swear he had said Liberals want to take your guns. I think he edited it out at 2:10.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 21, 2018, 04:15:23 PM
By the way, that video is absolutely spot on

I have to apologize to Starr for calling her a jerk. Sorry, starr, I think you're just swell.

Just so you have an idea where I am coming from these are my thoughts on the first three minutes.

All the accusations he has about Liberals (Liberals don't want to be left alone because they don't want to leave you alone.) is what I have seen Republicans, Liberals, Alt Right, and Democrats do. They all think they are right and whatever they disagree with they want to legislate out. From what I've seen it's only Libertarians that, on paper, want to be left alone. On paper that is. 

He also says Liberals are tyrants. Maybe the most obnoxious ones are. My general idea of Republicans is what he attributes to Liberals. That includes spying, taking our healthcare and our money.

He says Republicans would be secessionists because they just want to be left alone. Yeah, right. They aren't secessionists because they rely on that sweet tax payer money.

Granted, I have very little info on the NSA spying on the Trump campaign but I'm wondering why us citizens would have such a big problem with it. I have a problem with them spying on us. We should know as much as possible about whom we elect though. This guy has a problem with it.

I had to stop at The Liberals Want to Regulate Us to Death. Ug. Yeah, thanks, Trump and all the greedy people that support deregulation for making this planet less livable. Enjoy your long hot summer, your grandchildren won't.

So that's what I've got for the first three minutes of watching that video.

So far that video is all opinion and no facts.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2018, 04:41:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R01FHYFH_aI

Any day now...  ;D  Its also disingenuous to call it a Congress memo..it isn't. Its a few GOP Trump defenders who have dreamed up a means to try and deflect from Dear leader.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 23, 2018, 05:23:41 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nGA-GCq7JWM

Last week (might have been week before) Alex Jones released a video (posted on here) that Clinton was being arrested imminently. The Jones handlers should look up what imminently means.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Norm on January 23, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

I never was a Hillary supporter.

Hey aren't you the guy that likes to screw people over?

Quote from: Norm on December 04, 2017, 09:02:47 PM

Why does somebody sell their worn out car anyway? Well, as a trade in they wouldn't get anything but if they sell it out right some sucker will come along and buy it if it looks good. I know these things because for years it's what I did to survive. I'd buy a mechanical piece of crap and give it a cheap paint job, clean up the interior, put down some new carpet, add STP or some other type of engine quieting goo just to make the engine sound smooth then find a buyer and apply the squeeze to the potential buyer.

Denied!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2018, 06:06:33 PM
I never was a Hillary supporter.

Hey aren't you the guy that likes to screw people over?

Hey, aren't you the girl who doesn't know how to grill a steak?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
Hey, aren't you the girl who doesn't know how to grill a steak?

Who me?!  :D

Great! I burn down ONE national forest while trying to grill a steak, now I'm the bad guy.

Dr. MD MD

Alright, it's time for the adults to grab these kids by the scruff of their necks and lay a beating on them. They've been and continue to be very, very naughty. >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmhj06Cw3us

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
Alright, it's time for the adults to grab these kids by the scruff of their necks and lay a beating on them. They've been and continue to be very, very naughty. >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmhj06Cw3us

Another video you haven't watched for more than a minute that no one will click on? If you don't summarize the video and post why anyone should watch it no one is going to watch it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2018, 06:32:25 PM
Another video you haven't watched for more than a minute that no one will click on? If you don't summarize the video and post why anyone should watch it no one is going to watch it.

This is what I mean by kids. Annoying little brats who make assumptions and then use them as the basis for wild accusations.  ::)