• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

starrmtn001

BREAKING NEWS ALERT, 65 lawmakers urge Devin Nunes to allow release of memo on FISA abuses.

https://youtu.be/CSN5QmsGbho

pate

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM
BREAKING NEWS ALERT, 65 lawmakers urge Devin Nunes to allow release of memo on FISA abuses.

https://youtu.be/CSN5QmsGbho

I saw nothing in that about any memos.

What gives?

Roswells, Art

I would be more inclined to watch these or any video anyone posts if they included a summary and the poster's thoughts on the video and a reason to spend time watching them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 02:32:08 PM
I would be more inclined to watch these or any video anyone posts if they included a summary and the poster's thoughts on the video and a reason to spend time watching them.

You liberals have to stop expecting to be spoon fed. Break the vicious cycle now! It's for your own good. Watch, read, explore! There's a whole world out there beyond the MSM matrix.  8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 02:32:08 PM
I usually do not post a summary as it would be based on my take on the video.  I'd rather not influence the viewer's own opinion, whatever that may be. ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 20, 2018, 02:42:56 PM
I usually do not post a summary as it would be based on my take on the video.  I'd rather not influence the viewer's own opinion, whatever that may be. ;)
Don't worry, you won't influence my opinion. I'm saying it would make people click on the video if they had a reason to. For example, do you click on the videos that pate posts? I think not. If you did you would be spending your entire day watching his stupid videos and not gained anything by doing it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 03:33:57 PM
Don't worry, you won't influence my opinion. I'm saying it would make people click on the video if they had a reason to. For example, do you click on the videos that pate posts? I think not. If you did you would be spending your entire day watching his stupid videos and not gained anything by doing it.

I had a prof in college who had a bumper sticker on his car that read, if you think education is expensive you should try ignorance. i'd say that applies here.  ;)

albrecht

The Democrats leak stuff all the time so why doesn't a brave Republican do so in this case? He could, like Pelosi, claim he "had a bad cold" and accidentally released it. More interesting is IF the memo leaks and IF the memo implicates Barak, Hillary, Comey, or whoever did something illegal or untoward would the media report it? Would people, especially Democrats, believe it even is WP Amazon news or the NYTimes reported on it?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
I had a prof in college who had a bumper sticker on his car that read, if you think education is expensive you should try ignorance. i'd say that applies here.  ;)

You really want me to watch the video because you think people should be aware of the content. OK, fine. What is wrong with just telling the audience why they should watch it? If you did you would get more people to watch what you want them to watch.

Do you think I should watch every fucking video everyone posts in this forum?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
You really want me to watch the video because you think people should be aware of the content. OK, fine. What is wrong with just telling the audience why they should watch it? If you did you would get more people to watch what you want them to watch.

I don't really care one way or another. It's your choice in the land of the free.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEt5soGoyI

whoozit

If you don’t you are doing BellGab wrong.  Besides, there are no fucking videos.  Posting them will get you banned.

Jackstar

What is wrong with just telling the audience why they should watch it?

I find that such questions are best left to be answered by the audience.

If you did you would get more people to watch what you want them to watch.

I never care about this, so I would expect that there are others who feel the same way.

Just scroll past it. What, are you afraid you'll miss something?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 03:56:57 PM
I don't really care one way or another.

You were actually the first person I added to the new /ignore. Kudos.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2018, 04:01:39 PM
I find that such questions are best left to be answered by the audience.

I never care about this, so I would expect that there are others who feel the same way.

Just scroll past it. What, are you afraid you'll miss something?

You were actually the first person I added to the new /ignore. Kudos.

But you're responding to my post.  ???

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 04:12:52 PM
I don't care. I still love you, Jack.  :-*

"Spamming a forum with hundreds of embedded YouTube links is a form of devotion!" -- The Marquis de Sade

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
"Spamming a forum with hundreds of embedded YouTube links is a form of devotion!" -- The Marquis de Sade

Devotion...torture...it was all the same to that guy. ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

I find that hard to believe.  So I think there are others that feel the same way.

Jackstar

I am posting here for my own benefit--getting clicks is not a part of that.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
I find that hard to believe.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=8duSvEW21og

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2018, 04:35:47 PM
I am posting here for my own benefit--getting clicks is not a part of that.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=8duSvEW21og

Nice voice. I clicked on it because you don't post videos willy nilly. You always have a point so I know I'm not wasting my time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
I find that hard to believe.  So I think there are others that feel the same way.

Oh, yes! The others. We must always consider what they might think! Baaaaaaaaaa!!! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
Nice voice. I clicked on it because you don't post videos willy nilly. You always have a point so I know I'm not wasting my time.

Unlike some people. ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2018, 04:42:07 PM
Unlike some people. ::)

For fuck's sake, it's really not that hard to understand.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
For fuck's sake, it's really not that hard to understand.

It really seem pretty hard for you to understand.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
You always have a point so I know I'm not wasting my time.

Logical fallacy in 3... 2... 1...