• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Juan

Pickle ball is similar to tennis/squash at a pace old people can play

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 17, 2019, 09:58:35 AM
Thanks. Makes sense since the community is geared toward retirees.

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on June 17, 2019, 09:58:35 AM
I slow You Tube cat entertainment down to 75% speed for my old cat, lol.

whoozit

Shouldn’t we chop off everyone’s hands because some people strangle others?

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 06:19:06 PM
Shouldn’t we chop off everyone’s hands because some people strangle others?
Should be smack everyone's brains because some people are a little too subtle?  Like, what are you really saying here!

whoozit

Probably not what you think but the concept applies to most things.  It was a musing about why stores are allowed to sell ice cream.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on June 18, 2019, 02:44:56 AM
Probably not what you think but the concept applies to most things.  It was a musing about why stores are allowed to sell ice cream.
Confusing musing. 

albrecht

The ever bizarre life of "Nails" continues....     

"For the next nine hours, Dykstra said he and a friend â€" a tag-team wrestler who goes by Sprinkles the Clown â€" dug through the dumpster behind Jersey Mike’s."
https://www.nj.com/union/2019/06/ex-mlb-star-lenny-dykstra-spent-9-hours-dumpster-diving-outside-a-jersey-mikes-heres-why.html 

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2019, 05:37:01 PM
The ever bizarre life of "Nails" continues....     

"For the next nine hours, Dykstra said he and a friend â€" a tag-team wrestler who goes by Sprinkles the Clown â€" dug through the dumpster behind Jersey Mike’s."
https://www.nj.com/union/2019/06/ex-mlb-star-lenny-dykstra-spent-9-hours-dumpster-diving-outside-a-jersey-mikes-heres-why.html

That's even better than some of your Pidgin news stories.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2019, 05:42:01 PM
That's even better than some of your Pidgin news stories.
A Hollyweird screenplay writer couldn't make up the strange and bizarre life of "Nails." It is epic, amazing, tragic, funny, and just plain bizarre.

Corona Kitty

You can see the video on Twitter, Lenny is one crazy mother fucker.

albrecht

Quote from: username on June 18, 2019, 06:19:05 PM
You can see the video on Twitter, Lenny is one crazy mother fucker.
He needs to be a guest on the show! He's been on with Alex before so he is down with programs, I guess.

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2019, 07:24:20 PM
He needs to be a guest on the show! He's been on with Alex before so he is down with programs, I guess.

Alex, Lenny and Sheen hanging out together?   Imagine what a goat screw that must have been.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2019, 07:26:42 PM
Alex, Lenny and Sheen hanging out together?   Imagine what a goat screw that must have been.
Epic winning and a Trifecta of pure energy!!  Imagine if Steve Quayle crashed that party also!

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2019, 07:48:40 PM
Epic winning and a Trifecta of pure energy!!  Imagine if Steve Quayle crashed that party also!

Hey - check out Rense's leading graphic tonight.  Classic!

I'd post the gif or video but he's gone old school and doing a slide show of images.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2019, 07:55:09 PM
Hey - check out Rense's leading graphic tonight.  Classic!

I'd post the gif or video but he's gone old school and doing a slide show of images.

By the pool n only on cell n Rense's site is horrible. Love the old school though.  He keeps real circa mid-90s.  I usually catch the shows on replays, if subjects of interest. What was gist?

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2019, 08:33:46 PM

By the pool n only on cell n Rense's site is horrible. Love the old school though.  He keeps real circa mid-90s.  I usually catch the shows on replays, if subjects of interest. What was gist?

Just a rotating set of images.   Starts with a dude all happy with a blue sky.  Then some chemtrails come.  Dude gets unhappier.   Then a G5 wireless tower pops up.  Dude gets really unhappy.  Then it emits waves and the dude starts going schzoid.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2019, 08:38:26 PM
Just a rotating set of images.   Starts with a dude all happy with a blue sky.  Then some chemtrails come.  Dude gets unhappier.   Then a G5 wireless tower pops up.  Dude gets really unhappy.  Then it emits waves and the dude starts going schzoid.

Oh yeah. He had that on for several days.personally I like Clyde on the issue because bring ancient Sumarian demons, not just Deepstate, Joose, health problems, and NWO into the anti-5G stuff.

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2019, 08:44:43 PM

Oh yeah. He had that on for several days.personally I like Clyde on the issue because bring ancient Sumarian demons, not just Deepstate, Joose, health problems, and NWO into the anti-5G stuff.

I need to give Clyde a try again.  Listening to Jimmy Church with Laura Ike on.   ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2019, 08:46:16 PM
I need to give Clyde a try again.  Listening to Jimmy Church with Laura Ike on.   ::)

She still on the circuit I guess. Clyde is hit or miss but can be good because he has decent knowledge of religions and ancient myths so can pull a demon out. And gets angry with callers...not Ghost or Alex level but still he refuses to admit he ever wrong also. Rense just the usual calming stories about how the USA and whites are doomed the past few years with sprinkling of UFO and secret tech. I imagine Rense like a hot nurse who soothingly talks to you when administrating the 'hot shot' to free up the cancerward beds.

albrecht