• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

broken record

Started by George49, September 29, 2011, 11:50:01 PM

George49

Noory is a broken record. He always asks the same questions and then repeats the same stories. One question Noory always mentions is how people are acting different in this time period. He will ask every guest this question it seems like. Really no matter what is their specialty or area of study. Then Noory will tell the same story about how he remembered his mother leaving with her special 'white coat'. Was it really? That same night.  Noory is so stale and is turning Coast into nothing more than just rehashed shows after show. Like the news story that keeps on running the same story. Noory loves the news.

Eddie Coyle

He also broke the record for most bad shows in a row...kinda moot, since he holds all previous records in that category.

stevesh

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 29, 2011, 11:52:13 PM

He also broke the record for most bad shows in a row...kinda moot, since he holds all previous records in that category.

I'm pretty sure they've retired that trophy.

Is that trophy made of gold??   :P

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Treading Water on September 30, 2011, 05:17:49 AM
Is that trophy made of gold??   :P

It's a mix of Tumeric and solidified human feces.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 30, 2011, 08:38:48 AM
  It's a mix of Tumeric and solidified human feces.

Damn, Eddie.  I was lurking at work.  Huge snuffling guffaw!!!  Now my boss thinks I tweaked our payroll program to make entries easier.  Hope I don't have to explain it to him on Monday.       :P   Really good one.   :-*

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Treading Water on September 30, 2011, 05:04:13 PM
Damn, Eddie.  I was lurking at work.  Huge snuffling guffaw!!!  Now my boss thinks I tweaked our payroll program to make entries easier.  Hope I don't have to explain it to him on Monday.       :P   Really good one.   :-*

Thanks...I'm sure your boss will understand, authority figures are known for pathos and humor.