• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sean David Morton

Started by Boomer, March 04, 2009, 11:21:54 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Theadora on September 24, 2017, 09:05:57 PM
What's so unreasonable about wanting to know which hemisphere quadrant it's headed for?

How do you know you're still in the same dimension you were in when you went to sleep last night?

Nobody

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2017, 07:02:59 PM
Weird. I've never even heard of these folks before. I'd like to hear someone like Knapp, Syrett or Lewis do a show on some of the bigger known or exposed charlatans in these fields of exploration.

I, too, would enjoy hearing CtC discussing some of "the bigger known or exposed charlatans."  It would certainly make for a welcome change from CtC's incessant promotion of them. :)

Alas, CtC exists to make money, not to tell the truth, which means that their suddenly taking up charlatanism as a subject is likely to seriously impinge on their business model.

As for Syrett (a name I have only a passing familiarity with), I got an "account suspended" message when I tried to visit the homepage for The Conspiracy Show just now to improve on my knowledge of him.  Does The Conspiracy Show actually spend time debunking conspiracies?

If not, Clyde Lewis might be just the fellow for such a task; I'm not sure.  While I don't hold out much hope of someone who believes the moon landings were faked (as he apparently does) to take on the task myself, stranger things have happened (for all I know, he does exactly that sort of thing all the time).

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2017, 07:02:59 PM
I can't remember which show it was but people were absolutely rabid the night Uri Geller was on.

By "rabid," do you mean the audience was anxious to have him kicked off the show?

If so, can you really blame them?  Geller's career should have ended four decades ago after his disastrous appearance on The Tonight Show when he couldn't demonstrate any of his "supernatural" powers, then tried to explain it all away with the feeble excuse he wasn't "feeling strong."

That the event was, instead, the making of him is a testament to the fact that given a choice between thinking and believing, most people choose to do the latter.  It does, after all, take time and effort to think things through and most of us are inclined to follow the path of least resistance.

I don't know if James Randi has named a successor, but I sure hope so.  :-\

Incidentally, if you've got ~3 minutes, Hugh Laurie does an excellent Uri Geller impression:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTd4dkeEvFU

paladin1991

Quote from: Theadora on September 24, 2017, 09:05:57 PM
Now that he's on ice, how about you quit evading questions like Richard C Hoagland does, and instead have Dr Stuart Robbins answer at what hour Asteroid 2012 TC4 is due to arrive on Columbus Day, October 12th, 2017? 

Nobody will even say if it will be day or night and if we will be able to see it. 

What really bugs me though, is that NASA says it will pass safely between the Earth and Moon; some say possibly even between Earth and geosynchronous artificial satellites.  If so, then how can it be said that it won't hit the planet? 

The damned thing is about ten to thirty meters big.  That's the size of the one that exploded in Siberia.he Tunguska explosion knocked down some 80 million trees over an area of 2,150 square kilometres (830 sq mi), and that the shock wave from the blast would have measured 5.0 on the Richter magnitude scale. An explosion of this magnitude would be capable of destroying a large metropolitan area.

What's so unreasonable about wanting to know which hemisphere quadrant it's headed for?

I'll answer that for you.  Oh, where do you live?

Theadora

https://twitter.com/DrAstroStu/status/912152215300829184

Stuart Robbins‏ @DrAstroStu Sep 24

Podcast Episode 164: The World Didn’t End on September 23, 2017 https://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2017/09/24/podcast-episode-164-the-world-didnt-end-on-september-23-2017/ …
2 replies 0 retweets 4 likes
Tyru Bnvm‏ @tyrubnvm 16h16 hours ago

At what hour and in which hemisphere quadrant is Asteroid 2012 TC4 due to arrive on Columbus Day, October 12th, 2017?
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

Stuart Robbins‏ @DrAstroStu
Replying to @tyrubnvm

No idea.
6:51 PM - 26 Sep 2017

1 Like
    Tyru Bnvm

2 replies 0 retweets 1 like

Tyru Bnvm‏ @tyrubnvm 21m21 minutes ago

Replying to @DrAstroStu

Twitter allows enough characters to form complete sentences.  In all fairness, I suppose that English grammar isn't necessarily your forte.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

New conversation
    Tyru Bnvm‏ @tyrubnvm 15h15 hours ago

Replying to @DrAstroStu

I appreciate your candor.  How can we please, find out?
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Tyru Bnvm‏ @tyrubnvm 15h15 hours ago

The alternate meaning of wormwood for the  word Chernobyl has now mysteriously disappeared from our dictionaries.
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/chapter30.html …
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

https://twitter.com/DrAstroStu/status/912857296367108096

Nobody

Quote from: expat on August 30, 2017, 04:30:32 PM
No??

Expat, would it be worth your while to do a similar follow-up entry for your blog now that Sean and Melissa have entered the federal prison system?

If they were sentenced last week, they should have a BOP registration number by now; I believe their registration number will indicate where they have ended up.

My friend says they are likely headed for Allenwood.  My money, however, is on ADX Florence.

(Wishful thinking, perhaps?)

Jackstar

Quote from: Lunger on September 28, 2017, 07:56:42 PM
5'9" 260 ?

Jesus!

I know, right? I think they just grew the clone in a Crisco tin.

paladin1991

I want to write Sean David Moron a letter.  I want him to reach out with his powers and tell me how much  money I am going to send him for his prisoners account.  Then when I receive his letter with his answer, I will send one back.  Whatever amt he comes up with I will send him a one word reply, ''WRONG."  And I will include nothing.

Nobody

Quote from: Lunger on September 28, 2017, 07:56:42 PM
5'9" 260 ?

Jesus!

Morton sports an impressive pair of "fat guy" trousers here (photo credit: Ufowatchdog.com):

I'm fairly certain both of my legs could fit into one leg of those enormous trousers.

However, my favourite SDM photo has to be this one (photo credit: Refinery29):

Given subsequent events, that shirt he's showing off pegs the Irony Meter.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Nobody on September 28, 2017, 05:02:54 PM

My friend says they are likely headed for Allenwood.

Per Wikipedia, Sean can make friends with notable inmates including Mohamud Salad Ali (Somali pirate captain) and Aurora theater shooter James Holmes (who has plenty of time to make friends as he's been sentenced to 12 life sentences AND 3,183 years.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Penitentiary,_Allenwood

Jackstar

QuoteDonald J. Trump
President of these united States of America
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20500

RE:  Pardon request for DR. SEAN-DAVID MORTON and MELISSA MORTON, both vindictively prosecuted by IRS/DOJ CONSPIRACY and wrongfully convicted by elements of the DEEP STATE to ALTER 2012 and 2016 ELECTION OUTCOMES.

RESPONSE TO Presidential request to be informed of horrendous administrative abuses by the IRS and DOJ against supporters of the President for political purposes.

Dear Mr. President,

So.

Is this posted at Ellgab at this time, or not? Inquiring minds want to know.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2018, 06:09:09 AM
Is this posted at Ellgab at this time, or not? Inquiring minds want to know.

Is this really too much research for any of you people to undertake? Come on.

Lunger

Quote from: Nobody on September 29, 2017, 01:05:34 AM

Given subsequent events, that shirt he's showing off pegs the Irony Meter.

I love listening to the old SDM shows.  He and Art would always talk about his impressive "hit rate".  Eighty percent...sometimes even more.  Odd that everything SDM predicted from that point on was a zero hit rate.

Wonder what happened?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2018, 03:40:10 PM
Is this really too much research for any of you people to undertake? Come on.

It's getting pretty obvious at this point. Thoroughly unimpressed.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 04:42:17 PM
It's getting pretty obvious at this point. Thoroughly unimpressed.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 29, 2017, 01:00:59 AM
I want to write Sean David Moron a letter.  I want him to reach out with his powers and tell me how much  money I am going to send him for his prisoners account.  Then when I receive his letter with his answer, I will send one back.  Whatever amt he comes up with I will send him a one word reply, ''WRONG."  And I will include nothing.

That begs the question. What if he predicts that you will send nothing?

albrecht

888-452-7999 now goes to something called Merrimack County Health Services.

Delphi Institute

PRI  2207 Hermosa Ave  Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2207-Hermosa-Ave-Hermosa-Beach-CA-90254/20424110_zpid/?fullpage=true 

Amazing how such shithole builds are still worth so much in Cali.  I didn't delve into current owners but, somehow, I doubt SDM still does. But, then again, he was his own lawyer, a bit?

paladin1991

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 14, 2018, 08:36:54 PM
That begs the question. What if he predicts that you will send nothing?
I will send 13 cents to his prisoner's account

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 26, 2019, 06:03:27 PM
I will send 13 cents to his prisoner's account
Do it. I think Melissa has already been released/paroled? Not sure. I'm very disappointed in Norry etc. They should have him on C2C as a guest. The recording "this call is coming from a Federal Prison" would be hilarious and Norry likes short segments so, why not? The dude helped build the franchise why not let him back on to try to bilk the general public? 

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 26, 2019, 06:27:06 PM
Do it. I think Melissa has already been released/paroled? Not sure. I'm very disappointed in Norry etc. They should have him on C2C as a guest. The recording "this call is coming from a Federal Prison" would be hilarious and Norry likes short segments so, why not? The dude helped build the franchise why not let him back on to try to bilk the general public?

https://youtu.be/rPbYI1KFYwY

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on August 26, 2019, 06:27:06 PM

The beeps every ten seconds to let you know it’s a prison call would really give jorch some street cred.

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on October 02, 2019, 06:42:48 PM
The beeps every ten seconds to let you know it’s a prison call would really give jorch some street cred.
He frequently claims high levels of listener-ship by both LEOs and the incarcerated. Ignoring the somewhat captive audiences for a moment- why not have SDM on, Norry? A win-win. A tribute to the past. A tribute to listener-base(s) and could be just plain fun!

Quote“Do you realize,” read Mr. Morton’s workshop description, “you are ALL considered ‘Incompetent,’ ‘Wards of the State,’ ‘Residents’ and the ‘Chattel Property’ of the US Federal government, until you declare your Emancipation? Learn all the secrets about how to get the government off your back and out of your life once and for all!!” One of these secrets was called the “bond process.” By submitting the right set of papers, Mr. Morton said, you could wipe out your mortgage, tax bills and student loans.

After hearing Mr. Morton promote the fund on “Coast to Coast,” a man from Washington State invested $217,000. An elderly New York woman parted with $20,000. “He’s promising the stars,” recalled Tim Saunders, an Alaska electrician who poured in his life savings of $135,000. “Yeah, my greed came out, and I felt I needed more, and quickly.” In all, more than 100 people invested $6 million. Mr. Morton sank only half of it into foreign-currency trading â€" nearly all of which he lost. At least $240,000 was funneled to a nonprofit the Mortons set up, and authorities don’t know where the rest is. In 2013, the S.E.C. won an $11.5 million judgment against him. (Ms. Morton was a relief defendant, meaning she was accused only of profiting from the scheme.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/29/business/sovereign-citizens-financial-crime.html
Great Job Noory. Art had him on but he didn't let him tell people to invest in his schemes.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 03, 2019, 11:52:22 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/29/business/sovereign-citizens-financial-crime.html
Great Job Noory. Art had him on but he didn't let him tell people to invest in his schemes.

When I interviewed him it was right before he got into all the mess, I specifically asked him if he was concerned... He acted like he wasn't at all worried or bothered.

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2019, 09:46:29 PM
He frequently claims high levels of listener-ship by both LEOs and the incarcerated. Ignoring the somewhat captive audiences for a moment- why not have SDM on, Norry? A win-win. A tribute to the past. A tribute to listener-base(s) and could be just plain fun!

Yeah I bet a lot of the, we’re IRS agents wiretapping him.

Noory will softball him and Morton will sidedly have found Jesus.  Snooron could ruin an interview with anyone. Incompetent boob.

Lunger

> SEAN DAVID MORTON:  STRIPPED, BEATEN AND DENIED RIGHTS IN PRISON URGENT!

Meh!  Who cares?

Morton will likely die in prison.  If he does his perfect hit rate of zero goes with him.

whoozit

Quote from: albrecht on October 24, 2019, 06:50:28 PM
SEAN DAVID MORTON:  STRIPPED, BEATEN AND DENIED RIGHTS IN PRISON URGENT!
http://projectcamelotportal.com/2019/10/22/sean-david-morton-stripped-beaten-and-denied-rights-in-prison-urgent/
I hope they used oranges in nylons or at least a rubber hose.