• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

The General

The reports of my delusions have been greatly exaggerated.

I don't know if Valdez is gone long enough to miss him, but it's been several days since his witty posts have appeared. I PMd him and told him to come back. Hope he hecks that.

Chine

Quote from: fineart on May 02, 2014, 02:11:08 PM
The General is one person that I miss.

Feisty squirrel and Aldous ! My psychic senses must have picked up on you! heh. I actually saw this funny animation that made me think of Bateman and signed on here to share with him. All is good here. I am usually online but managing for work related, art stuff. Still painting, writing articles and working again as a Psychic Medium / Reiki Master. Which I took a long break from after moving.

How are you both?

Chine

Did sleeplessinca ever come back? I loved visiting with her.

Heather Wade

Quote from: b_dubb on May 05, 2014, 04:03:54 AM
(Redacted) is touring with Molly Hatchet.  Don't wait up for her.

Fuckin' A, man.   8)

(Redacted)!  Chine!   :)

Missed you guys!!

Chine

Jackstar

Quote from: b_dubb on May 05, 2014, 04:03:54 AM
Don't wait up for her.

Chuck Norris doesn't wait up. Chuck Norris... oh, nevermind.

Also, because of Chine, I think of Chuck in a whole new way. Thanks, Chine!  :-*

zeebo

Quote from: Chine on May 06, 2014, 01:07:18 PM
Feisty squirrel and Aldous ! My psychic senses must have picked up on you! heh. I actually saw this funny animation that made me think of Bateman and signed on here to share with him. All is good here. I am usually online but managing for work related, art stuff. Still painting, writing articles and working again as a Psychic Medium / Reiki Master. Which I took a long break from after moving.

How are you both?

Hey Chine good to see you around!  Sounds like you're doing some cool stuff which is not surprising seeing how you're, well, cool.  :D  Always enjoy reading your posts so hope you have some time to give your 2 cents on some other threads.  (And am I imagining it or didn't you used to sometimes post your sketches?)

Things are going pretty well thanks for asking.  Ya know, springtime is good for squirrels.  Lots of acorns about and birds to chase around.  And during this season the squirrelettes are more open to my feisty charms.   ;D

Hello again (Redacted) and Chine! Great to hear from you both

Jackstar

Still missing Stellar.  :'(

Also missing: anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Chine on May 06, 2014, 01:07:18 PM

How are you both?
Miss Chine!  Always thinking of you and yours with highest regards. I know, I never email. A busy season at the Burbank compound which may slow up soon. Thanks for keeping me on the radar. Here's a shot of todays family job, remaking the veggie garden yeah!
[attachimg=1]

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 08, 2014, 08:46:00 PM
Miss Chine!  Always thinking of you and yours with highest regards. I know, I never email. A busy season at the Burbank compound which may slow up soon. Thanks for keeping me on the radar. Here's a shot of todays family job, remaking the veggie garden yeah!
[attachimg=1]
Burrrbaaank!  That is one shit hot garden you have in the making.  Do you blog it?  I've been thinking about blogging mine, but I'm afraid ppl will say, "Yeah, a fistfull of spinach and other salad fixins....wheres the goat herd and free range chickens?"  I keep trying to grow a decent garden in this cement and cultural wasteland that is the 'Happiest Place on Earth."

aldousburbank

It is one of the most beautiful places ever, this home of ours. I don't garden blog as I'm usually too tired from gardening at the end of a day to blog. Having a steady supply of food is good for sleeping well at night. I'll post a pic after planting. Yawn, g'night!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on May 07, 2014, 02:04:49 PM
Was there someone with one of them things?  Oh yes, the Eddie C.

McPhallus

Quote from: Jackstar on May 07, 2014, 02:04:49 PM
Still missing Stellar.  :'(

As spoken by the covert troll.

zeebo

What happened to SixWeekTenure?  Had some worthwhile posts, then vanished like someone else we know after a short time.

aldousburbank

Quote from: fineart on May 09, 2014, 11:02:45 PM
Really Mr Burbank?
I think that "Mr." is the nicest thing I've been called in some time.

fineart

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 09, 2014, 11:06:06 PM
I do like to be nice to people unless its George Noory. I do miss George "the liar" Noory because its not the same with out him. He needs to called to the carpet for the crimes that he has done to C2C.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 09, 2014, 11:06:06 PM

I think I called you "His Honorable Aldous" once, but it was during an out-of-body experience, so I don't think it counts.

Jackstar

Quote from: fineart on May 09, 2014, 11:15:16 PM
He needs to called to the carpet for the crimes that he has done to C2C.

He was hired to do what he is doing. Make no misteak.

phrodo

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2014, 08:25:13 AM
I fucking love Lena!

Did you mean Luna? She seemed like a sweet girl.

EDIT - if so, she's apparently still around - just saw a post from her in the torrent thread.

onan

Quote from: phrodo on May 10, 2014, 12:33:51 AM
Did you mean Luna? She seemed like a sweet girl.

EDIT - if so, she's apparently still around - just saw a post from her in the torrent thread.
Oh, Sir, If you do not know Lena... well, my heart still aches for Lena.