• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

BobGrau

Always meant to try this:

tamotuA ztozamaC!

tamotuA ztozamaC!

tamotuA ztozamaC!

you say tamotua...

onan

Missing Realcool Daddio.
Missing The General.
Missing Stevesh.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: BobGrau on October 07, 2015, 12:07:49 AM
Always meant to try this:

tamotuA ztozamaC!

tamotuA ztozamaC!

tamotuA ztozamaC!

you say tamotua...
i say tamotua

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MR. Spock on September 20, 2015, 09:30:02 PM
...McPhallus too.

he was a forum clique loving tool who wanted to run off anyone who was different or not "established."  he scurried away after i asked him to lay off mr. fidget.  good riddance, i say.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: West of the Rockies on September 20, 2015, 09:37:28 PM
Did Quicl Karl get banned or is he gone by choice?

he's gone by choice, but the plus side of his departure is that it's resulted in me receiving a long string of highly entertaining emails over the course of the last two or three weeks.  he's a real treat.

Quote from: MV on October 10, 2015, 08:18:37 PM
he's gone by choice, but the plus side of his departure is that it's resulted in me receiving a long string of highly entertaining emails over the course of the last two or three weeks.  he's a real treat.

Um... do we have a real Area51drone/Falkie situation developing?

paladin1991

Miss the FoodLion.  Hoping that all is well with him.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 10, 2015, 10:32:45 PM
Miss the FoodLion.  Hoping that all is well with him.
Same here. Foodlion ended his postings with some bad stuff going on. I hope he is doing well and it was a joke even.

zeebo

Hope the Camazotz Automat returns sometime.

MR. Spock

Quote from: MV on October 10, 2015, 08:13:09 PM
he was a forum clique loving tool who wanted to run off anyone who was different or not "established."  he scurried away after i asked him to lay off mr. fidget.  good riddance, i say.
Thanks for the info.

Caruthers612

Quote from: zeebo on October 10, 2015, 10:57:19 PM

I do, too. Back when I used to post here a couple of years ago, I was always impressed with his (her?) intelligence.

Caruthers612

I miss Linda Moulton Howe. Oh, wait, no I don't. Ever. Anywhere.

onan

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 11, 2015, 09:08:19 PM
Anybody ever hear fm Nucky?

I did. Just over 2 years ago. As much as we argued he was always polite and respectful.

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on October 11, 2015, 10:22:37 PM
I did. Just over 2 years ago. As much as we argued he was always polite and respectful.

Hope he's well.

Maybe he would show up again.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on October 10, 2015, 10:57:19 PM
Yes.  Where or where is the Cam?  Did The Tall Man REALLY get him?  Oh.....BOYYYYYY!

Cam and I "had a go" several months ago that ended up with me loving that guy

legit look for his posts almost daily, sad to see it's been quite awhile since active.

BobGrau

Quote from: ASC on October 12, 2015, 06:25:07 PM
Cam and I "had a go" several months ago that ended up with me loving that guy

legit look for his posts almost daily, sad to see it's been quite awhile since active.

He does this every year, don't worry about it.

Uncle Duke

Jackstar

Yeah I know the guy(?) could be a horse's ass, but to me he was/is the Harlem Globetrotters of Bellgab.  Sure, he clowned around and seldom took anything or anyone seriously, but when he was of a mind to, he could flat bring it.  Some of the most challenging and thought provoking exchanges I've had here have been with Jackstar, and considering some of the really bright and expressive people on this site, that's saying something.  I'd like to him to come back, assuming he's not banned, and play it straight.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 12, 2015, 09:03:24 PM
Jackstar

Yeah I know the guy(?) could be a horse's ass, but to me he was/is the Harlem Globetrotters of Bellgab.  Sure, he clowned around and seldom took anything or anyone seriously, but when he was of a mind to, he could flat bring it.  Some of the most challenging and thought provoking exchanges I've had here have been with Jackstar, and considering some of the really bright and expressive people on this site, that's saying something.  I'd like to him come back, assuming he's not banned, and play it straight.

problem was he would shit all over the live show thread each night.  i got tired of receiving constant complaints. 

probably a swell guy in real life.  shitty forum user.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on October 12, 2015, 09:09:59 PM
problem was he would shit all over the live show thread each night.  i got tired of receiving constant complaints. 

probably a swell guy in real life.  shitty forum user.
Do you warn people before you toss them or just order a drone strike?

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 12, 2015, 06:44:48 PM
What?  Is he dead, too?

No, he posted yesterday that he was on an indefinite leave. I hope he comes back.

What were people complaining about with Jackstar? Dude was a MVP on a lot of nights.

aldousburbank

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 12, 2015, 09:19:51 PM
What were people complaining about with Jackstar? Dude was a MVP on a lot of nights.
Jackstar's funny/annoying ratio was generally follwing a positive direction imo.

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 12, 2015, 06:44:48 PM
What?  Is he dead, too?

Don't worry about Yorkie.  He always attends the reunion of his old grammar school's Catamite Club this time of year.  He's probably just been tied up for a few days.   ;)