• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

TigerLily

I heard snorge the jorry say Graham Hancock is seriously ill. I'm very sorry to hear this. And I'm always sorry to Snoory. - GNS

TigerLily

For anyone else who didn't know about Graham Hancock's brush with death and may be curious:

https://grahamhancock.com/back-from-the-gates-of-death/

Quote from: TigerLily on September 28, 2017, 01:55:42 AM
For anyone else who didn't know about Graham Hancock's brush with death and may be curious:

https://grahamhancock.com/back-from-the-gates-of-death/

Thanks, TL. Yeah, I heard about Hancock's brush.  He had a rash of seizures.  Hope he recovers.  Very interesting man.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 28, 2017, 12:29:49 AM
"What inspires you, Nick?  What is your goal?"  How many variations have we heard of this question over the years?
Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on September 28, 2017, 01:18:23 AM

I get the feeling that he interviews off a set of index cards and when the cards don't fit the situation his brain downshifts. I only check in  on who is on weekends and the subject of the conversation.
I believe those questions are index card #28.  Jorch does have Tommee shuffle the cards every night to liven things up.

Parris001

Attention forum. You can't email Jorge anymore and tell him he sucks. Or grade his show. I emailed and told him he deserved a D- for a recent interview he did.

Tommee reached out to my local police department. Great thing about small towns, I got a heads up about Tommee's complaint.

Talk about thin skinned. I see Jorge/Tommee are about to play the bullied card.

ItsOver

Quote from: Parris001 on September 28, 2017, 09:31:37 AM
Attention forum. You can't email Jorge anymore and tell him he sucks. Or grade his show. I emailed and told him he deserved a D- for a recent interview he did.

Tommee reached out to my local police department. Great thing about small towns, I got a heads up about Tommee's complaint.

Talk about thin skinned. I see Jorge/Tommee are about to play the bullied card.
Are you kidding?  Tommee actually contacted your local authorities?  You didn't threaten Jorch, I hope.

It used to be Jorch or one of his flunkies would just call you a loser or tell you to "getta life."  He was always so receptive to improving himself through listener critiques.  ;)  :D

Parris001

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2017, 09:43:20 AM
Are you kidding?  Tommee actually contacted your local authorities?  You didn't threaten Jorch, I hope.

It used to be Jorch or one of his flunkies would just call you a loser or tell you to "getta life."  He was always so receptive to improving himself through listener critiques.  ;)  :D

No threats. I'm just being a pain in the ass. I wanna know why I paid for a Coast insider subscription for Jorge's personal email, and then the bastard never responds? There can't really be that many people paying for this shit.

ItsOver

Quote from: Parris001 on September 28, 2017, 09:50:55 AM
No threats. I'm just being a pain in the ass. I wanna know why I paid for a Coast insider subscription for Jorge's personal email, and then the bastard never responds? There can't really be that many people paying for this shit.
My recommendation?  Cancel your Coast insider subscription.  A subscription for me would be like paying someone to dump sewage on my lawn.

Parris001

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2017, 10:11:07 AM
My recommendation?  Cancel your Coast insider subscription.  A subscription for me would be like paying someone to dump sewage on my lawn.

I like ALL of his guest hosts. Yes, even Lisa Garr. So I subscribe just for the nights he's off. I can't be up at night when the show is live so I listen the next day.

Give me options as to getting my paranormal fix and I'll cancel my subscription. I listen to Syrett's show on YouTube. But that only gets me Monday morning content.

ItsOver

Quote from: Parris001 on September 28, 2017, 10:17:53 AM
I like ALL of his guest hosts. Yes, even Lisa Garr. So I subscribe just for the nights he's off. I can't be up at night when the show is live so I listen the next day.

Give me options as to getting my paranormal fix and I'll cancel my subscription. I listen to Syrett's show on YouTube. But that only gets me Monday morning content.
It comes down to personal preferences.  Personally, the only C2C guest host I care for is Knapp.  As far as any other major paranormal host, I'll tune into Clyde Lewis.  Great voice for radio but, for me, he can be hit and miss.  I enjoy him on most paranormal stuff, especially if he has a guest but may turn him off if he's off on some kind of meme monologue or blathering around about some daily MSM news item of the moment.

One option to consider is you might consider just getting a recorder and using it each night for the C2C shows you want to listen to later.  I used to do that when Art was on, with my Pogo’s Radio YourWay LX.  I got it years ago and it still works for recording radio shows digitally for playback.  I believe it's been discontinued but you might find something more recent if you look around, either for recording streaming or OTA broadcasts.  Sorry, I haven't Googled for anything recently since the Pogo still works.

Parris001

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2017, 10:34:41 AM
It comes down to personal preferences.  Personally, the only C2C guest host I care for is Knapp.  As far as any other major paranormal host, I'll tune into Clyde Lewis.  Great voice for radio but, for me, he can be hit and miss.  I enjoy him on most paranormal stuff, especially if he has a guest but may turn him off if he's off on some kind of meme monologue or blathering around about some daily MSM news item of the moment.

One option to consider is you might consider just getting a recorder and using it each night for the C2C shows you want to listen to later.  I used to do that when Art was on, with my Pogo’s Radio YourWay LX.  I got it years ago and it still works for recording radio shows digitally for playback.  I believe it's been discontinued but you might find something more recent if you look around, either for recording streaming or OTA broadcasts.  Sorry, I haven't Googled for anything recently since the Pogo still works.

Can we do a Change.org or something else in that capacity and present that to the network? I just wanna see Jorch retire. Hand over the reigns to someone worth a shit. Jorch just sounds so dispassionate doing an interview. He really doesn't give a shit about the genre.

Jojo

Quote from: Parris001 on September 28, 2017, 10:42:54 AM
Can we do a Change.org or something else in that capacity and present that to the network? I just wanna see Jorch retire. Hand over the reigns to someone worth a shit. Jorch just sounds so dispassionate doing an interview. He really doesn't give a shit about the genre.
People were judgmental of Whitley Streiber's style when his wife was very ill.  Maybe they didn't know.  Don't use last night or the first half Tuesday as an example because he sounded like a commercial for Sinus-X so we really don't know whats going on.

There are plenty of other examples of suckage, though.  Talk about conflicts of interest.  How do these people get away with it!  Does PD.com pay for ads?  Isn't it a little exploitive to spin heavy romantic bumper music immediately before such an ad for PD.com.  Thats like lacing candy so kids will find you as their new dealer!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2017, 10:11:07 AM
It's a crying shame people cant get Insiders without recurring billing.  Recurring billing is entirely unnecessary for something a frivolous as a little entertainment or fan club fun. 

Recurring billing can cause a lot  of bank problems.  We don't have many convenient credit unions here.  My bank said if the Insiders auto-pay goes through for some reason right before payday, they will charge me a $38 NSF fee.  Unbelievable.  Once an NSF fee posts, then your working balance is less than you realize, so then potentially all transactions start to bounce, with $38 fees usually on both the bank side and the merchant side.  That could easily amount to hundred of dollars of fees in just one day!  All because of recurring billing.

Opting OUT of overdraft protection can prevent debit NSFs at my bank, if you don't mind being declined,but not credit, check, or auto-billing NSFs. And opting out is counter-intuitive to most people.

Pre-paid card companies can be an option, but they really fly-by-night.  Hmm, who else do we know that flies by night!  You can't count on them, and they are expensive.  Their websites disappear not too long after you buy the card.  So product support, like re-loading, is sometimes impossible.  More plastic in the landfill.

So basically, joining Insiders puts me at risk of a landslide of very expensive, unpredictable NSFs.  Or I have to fork out $8.80 with tax to buy a pre-paid card.  That 8.80 could be a whole month of Insiders if I weren't being exploited financially.

The fact that I even have to think this hard to join Insiders without financial disaster, is really a sign that Coast just doesn't care.  After all, a lot of struggling people can't think this hard, due to ever-changing bank rules, ever-changing types of checking accounts, personal strain, etc... How can George even pretend to care about setting up a charity, when his own club is predatory!

You CAN email his company email.  He says staff filters it and the web master may see it.  But for those of us who can't take a chance on recurring billing, georgecoasttocoastam.com is an option.

Parris001

If Jorch was a real man, he'd fly without a net. No producer. No call screener. Do it Art Bell style. Don't be a pussy. Quit trying to look younger than you are, that just looks ridiculous.

Be a man and do a paranormal based radio show. And cut the snake oil salesman gig.

Jojo

Quote from: Parris001 on September 28, 2017, 02:23:03 PM
If Jorch was a real man, he'd fly without a net. No producer. No call screener. Do it Art Bell style. Don't be a pussy. Quit trying to look younger than you are, that just looks ridiculous.

Be a man and do a paranormal based radio show. And cut the snake oil salesman gig.
He said he kept Art's employees.  How did Art cover expenses without running so many ads?

Parris001

Quote from: Jojo on September 28, 2017, 04:13:17 PM
He said he kept Art's employees.  How did Art cover expenses without running so many ads?

I don't see Tommee ever working for Art.

Dateline

Some school programs have veered off from a graded system to pass/fail, to protect the sensitive snowflakes we have raised this generation.  Perhaps Norry is a sensitive snowflake, who cannot not handle the mean bullying grading system, so when you graded him what you graded him, he cried. 

Maybe if we do away with the graded system and just grade pass/fail then Norry would either get a P for pass or a F for fail on his attempts.  Snowflakes are delicate creatures and must be protected from the harsh realities of the world. 

Morgus

Linda Howe's 3 hours tonight will allow Noory to take a nap as Linda takes over with her own interviews...

Morgus

Pat Boone just said that Noory was a legend in his own time... :o

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on September 28, 2017, 10:47:11 PM
Linda Howe's 3 hours tonight will allow Noory to take a nap as Linda takes over with her own interviews...
Why dont ranchers just barn their cows at night, like in the old days.  Kinda hard to laser mutilate through a barn roof, isnt it?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 28, 2017, 10:01:57 PM
Some school programs have veered off from a graded system to pass/fail, to protect the sensitive snowflakes we have raised this generation.  Perhaps Norry is a sensitive snowflake, who cannot not handle the mean bullying grading system, so when you graded him what you graded him, he cried. 

Maybe if we do away with the graded system and just grade pass/fail then Norry would either get a P for pass or a F for fail on his attempts.  Snowflakes are delicate creatures and must be protected from the harsh realities of the world. 
Where is this grading system of his suckage?  I would like to participate.

Jojo

Linkedin says Tom sta
Quote from: Parris001 on September 28, 2017, 06:12:00 PM
I don't see Tommee ever working for Art.

Toms LinkedIn resume history says he started in 2003.  Which is when George got going.  But on the air, I thought George said he kept Tommy on.  Hmmm.  Both can't be true, can they?

GravitySucks

I think my favorite Pat Boone movie was the 1962 version of State Fair.

AvDaBr

Another global warming... err climate change segment from Linda. 

NoMoreNoory

Boone is off to Israel for what he says will be his final tour which sounds like some kind of religious travel tour with concerts. He invited his new pal Joorch to go with him. Joorch is very keen if he can do C2C from Israel along the way....

And Joorch is straight into his stride for LMH. First bumper is Tom Jones' She's A Lady. Joorch always encounters warming globes when his gal Linda is around.

Linda and her special guest, Chicken Little, are claiming that global warming .. I mean catastrophic flooding, I mean drought...... are going to wipe out Florida.

It amazes me that people see “more big storms lately” (there actually aren’t) and go full Al Gore, as if they had no idea the Earth has been seeing peaks and valleys for millions of years. Such lack of context.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 29, 2017, 12:28:07 AM
Boone is off to Israel for what he says will be his final tour which sounds like some kind of religious travel tour with concerts. He invited his new pal Joorch to go with him. Joorch is very keen if he can do C2C from Israel along the way....

Joorch always talks big about things like that and never follows through. I still remember way back he talked about doing a show from the pyramids in Egypt.

I personally love that LMH has free rein on her segments and at times make things very awkward for Noory as she goes against the majority of his guests

Another LMH special bumper "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do". I will admit, it's a catchy song.

Jojo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 29, 2017, 12:43:02 AM
Joorch always talks big about things like that and never follows through. I still remember way back he talked about doing a show from the pyramids in Egypt.

I personally love that LMH has free rein on her segments and at times make things very awkward for Noory as she goes against the majority of his guests

Another LMH special bumper "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do". I will admit, it's a catchy song.

I like her, so don't take this wrong.  But what does she do and what does George do while all these recorded interviews run?

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 29, 2017, 12:28:07 AM

And Joorch is straight into his stride for LMH. First bumper is Tom Jones' She's A Lady. Joorch always encounters warming globes when his gal Linda is around.
No fault of Linda's of course, but per the bumper music, is this a paranormal show or a beauty pageant?  Can you imagine if Coast treated male guests this way!  "Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That", "Wild About That Thing", "Angel in a Half Shirt"...

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 29, 2017, 12:43:02 AM
Joorch always talks big about things like that and never follows through. I still remember way back he talked about doing a show from the pyramids in Egypt...

George will be broadcasting from the Hawaii studio when he finds the time