• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

gnooryblows

i swear to god he really is trying to turn into a maxi pad and even legally changed his name to "pad gardener"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaKBIBQpdBE

gnooryblows

maybe he should talk to this nigguh, who seems to have that covered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmvAh7eyb4Y

gnooryblows

he is 100% serious too. what has the world become?

gnooryblows

this woman enabling him is a psycho too, here she is painting a portrait of donald trump with her vagina because she hates him so much :(

go to 2:50 for the actual deed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbJaTo630x8

gnooryblows

shes actually auctioning off those paintings. i wonder if anyone would want to pay if i painted a portrait of hillary clinton with my dick?

whoozit

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 13, 2017, 12:59:10 PM
shes actually auctioning off those paintings. i wonder if anyone would want to pay if i painted a portrait of hillary clinton with my dick?
From your ramblings you seem to be someone that would rather paint Bill with your dick.  It's good to have you back.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on May 13, 2017, 01:47:57 PM
From your ramblings you seem to be someone that would rather paint Bill with your dick.  It's good to have you back.

Anthony

WOTR

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 13, 2017, 12:59:10 PM

Only on Bellgab...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jThq1B_p0Nw

Hog

Yes, the forums were bearable. Vacation often.

peace
Hog

gnooryblows

clothing is one of the great evils of humanity. all other animals are strong enough, fit enough, developed enough that they can survive in the natural elements without the need for clothing. the one exception is man. it is true that man moved north into the frozen lands, and thus had to rely on his cunning to survive. part of that involved making use of clothing to keep warm. however, clothing as a mandatory legal necessity existed in cultures since the beginning of recorded time, including in even the hottest climate zones.

why?

the answer is the natural innate insecurity of those who are driven and motivated to rule over us.

a man. a real man. a natural man. he feels no need to exert power over others. he feels only the need to exert the power over his own life and to fuck. when man is free, strong, in control of his own destiny, and able to fuck a pussy, he simply feels no drive or motivation to subvert others. it is only the sick, the small, the weakly, the spiritually and emotionally broken on the inside who feel this deep uncontrollable urge to exert their will upon others.

this is always the way it is with rulers. one must RULE over others in order to have them to do their bidding for them, because one cannot RULE over his own life! because he is not strong enough! he is not smart enough! he is not fast enough! he is not tough enough!

our definition of "success" is actually a definition of failure! the homeless man, on the street, who lives by his wits and strength, he is MORE SUCCESSFUL than you weak sick fucks in your tall buildings and your warm homes! he is BETTER than you in the same way the common squirrel or bunny rabbit is BETTER than you!

YOU have betrayed nature and natural selection and in return it betrays your bloodline by cursing your children with weakness!

because the RULERS! the SUCCESSFUL! THE NOBILITY (ANCIENT OR MODERN!) are the emotionally broken and fundamentally insecure! as such, they seek to hide their shame! they seek to cover the pride of others! these old fat ugly small dicked fucks felt insecure about THEIR OWN BODIES! and so they did the mental gymnastics to rationalize things, to cause the young, healthy, virile, strong peoples of the world to cover themselves! TO INSTILL SHAME IN THEM WHERE THEY SHOULD HAVE FELT PRIDE!

yes it was the weak and shameful ruler who wrought this evil of "mandatory clothing" upon us. the same is true for so many other things in life. but clothing, in the absence of extreme cold or weather is an abomination! even with the weather! shouldn't an animal be able to live and exist on his own merits in the environment he inhabits? were to you reincarnate, is this truly the sort of existence you would want to inhabit? fuck that! become a snow leopard! become a wolf! become a squirrel! become a rabbit! they are stronger! they are better! they have more adaptability and ability to survive than you do! you are nothing but a weak, pathetic, brainwashed, clothed slave!

gnooryblows

im certain the ugly women had their roles too. the gentle whispers in the ears of power. the "soft power". the "soft rulers". those who pulled strings from behind the scenes, sitting and wallowing in their own misery and insecurity. could have those hotter chicks with the better boobs running around flaunting their stuff, making all their men horny, right??

Lilith

I find myself thinking about this situation that we find ourselves in pretty often. I even got the courage to bring it up to my daughter not too long ago.  It does seem true to me that the homeless man is more likely to survive a financial or natural disaster than any of us who call ourselves "civilized".

gnooryblows

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2017, 10:10:47 PM
I find myself thinking about this situation that we find ourselves in pretty often. I even got the courage to bring it up to my daughter not too long ago.  It does seem true to me that the homeless man is more likely to survive a financial or natural disaster than any of us who call ourselves "civilized".

it's not in your nature to dress up in uncomfortable suits. suck your bosses dick (figuratively) for a raise. to be a preppy perfect little slave. these are things people do because they've been conditioned to do so out of necessity for their own survival. they mean nothing.
in france, centuries ago, the nobility had very bad teeth because they could afford so many sweets that the lower classes could not, but not good dental care. so they often lost their teeth. so eventually the peasantry took to blacking out their teeth so it looked like they were missing teeth. missing teeth was FASHIONABLE. you were COOL if you missed teeth.
the moral of the story is that all of the stupid bars that are set for us by our slave drivers, or even by our neighbors and contemporaries, are meaningless and trite. they're the products of retarded minds. they're the products of fear, weakness, insecurity, envy and psychological capitulation to the will of others.
THEY can get almost anybody to do almost anything. the foundation of how the peasantry perceives the world is total nonsense. they're little more than dumb stupid animals, easily controlled.
the real INDIVIDUAL rises above these things. first he has to rise about the STATUS SYMBOLS - > nice watches, gucci bags, expensive cars. things that serve no PURPOSE other than to signal your status to the herd.
next is the harder part, living in concert with nature. simply. outdoors. in the wild. where cold permeates all things. it's an all encompassing glove that never ceases for 2 seconds to try to strangle the life from your bones. where you need to sleep, unguarded, and come to realization that other living animals will eat you if they have the opportunity. where you realize as an outcast from this "society" thing, you in fact are valued less than an animal. you are a pest. you are an unpleasant reminder of humanities true roots, and a mirror that reflects all of the ugliness and wrongdoing that your average indoor-dwelling weakling embodies.
these are hard things to do. too hard for most. too hard for nearly all, in fact. and because it's even harder for the women, who are weaker and deal with pregnancy, they often choose their peer group for mates, or weak emotional men who they can "relate" to and feel "safer" around, or choose the most practical mate who can provide them the safest passage in life (money = security of the state / society / collective / whole).
over time, the strong die without reproducing. the bloodlines weaken. the individual becomes a collective. humanity becomes enmeshed in this lie and charade until the point where it can no longer see clear. madness becomes sanity. the lunatics run the asylum. "the sane" are branded "the insane".
it's a sad state of affairs that humanity finds itself in, and one that cannot be remedied by anything other than a few nuclear bombs dropped in strategic zones all across the earth. or maybe a highly virulent plague. or a gigantic EMP blast from the sun (of course, some asshole like George Noory would try to stop the last great hope for life on earth's redemption). personally, i have some hopes set aside for global warming too. it can do enough damage to the system to set us all back, bring us all back to "god" / "satan" / "nature" / "individuality" / "strength" and "life".

gnooryblows

your egos must be destroyed. torn down and stripped bare, so that something more pure and spiritual may grow up in it's place!

gnooryblows

Quote from: comaphobe on May 14, 2017, 11:59:14 PM
</spam>

this is a message that needs to be said to all of humanity. this is a realization that needs to be accepted by all. even myself, though i clearly am objectively far better than almost everyone else.

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 13, 2017, 12:40:04 PM
humanity needs a culling

... because that worked out so well before.

It's so cool the way you can make new threads now. Semper fi.

Jackstar

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 12, 2017, 01:44:46 PM
What would you personally classify as degeneracy?

... what is a rhetorical question?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 12, 2017, 08:28:10 PM
This psychopath needs to be starved of oxygen. He gets off on evoking a response to his shocking revelations.  Don't feed his sickness.

We should invite him to lunch, and when he's had pelonium for dessert, we can row over Trump. Watchasay?

gnooryblows

like a head injury? or is his DNA laden with some sort of extra chromosome? this is a serious query. in 4 years of posting here / reading posts here i have never once seen him form a legitimately coherent sentence or thought :( not one :(

gnooryblows

today i woke up to find that he has replied to all of my threads, yet im unable to discern the meaning and message of his posts other than to vaguely surmise that there i believe there's some level of hostility towards me in them, which is fine, but my question now is whether or not he is suffering from some sort of serious disability, or what?

gnooryblows

i try to send him a personal message but he don't accept them, so this laundry must be aired in public!

gnooryblows

watch now he will answer with some nonsense bullshit like "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, you mook!" or something totally non sequitur......cuz he suffers from mental retardation :(

you think he's being cheeky, but it's really mental retardation :(

gnooryblows

TOP story everywhere today is "anonymous sources" who told some reporter that "trump leaked classified info to russians". oh, more "anonymous sources" "leaking" "russian conspiracy theories" (damn that's a lot of air quotes) without evidence or anything hard or concrete to back them up, and with no repercussions for blatantly lying and misleading the american public.

in the seventh paragraph of the story, reported by the washington post here -> https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.90bfd1af7f81&wpisrc=al_alert-COMBO-exclusive%252Bnational&wpmk=1 < - it states........

"As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."

once more

"As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."

one more, for the severely mentally retarded

wooooooooo holy smokes folks! batton down the hatches! we're in for a major shitstorm! the entirety of the MSM is freaking and reporting on their top story a LEGAL ACTION that the president "supposedly maybe did according to one guy we know, but can't name"

HOLY SMOKES! I BET THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS IS STARTING RIGHT UP ANY MINUTE, RIGHT?

AND THE SAD PART IS THAT THERE ARE FUCKING MORONS OUT THERE, WHO GENUINELY JUST DIGEST ANY BULLSHIT THE MSM FEEDS THEM AND ACCEPT IT TO BE TRUE!

REMINDER: FLASHBACK: shortly after Trumps magnanimous election, WaPo ran this fucking gem of a story, claiming that "russian hackers" had hacked the electrical grid in vermont! - > https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/01/fake-news-and-how-the-washington-post-rewrote-its-story-on-russian-hacking-of-the-power-grid/#2c95ea5d7ad5

OOOOPS! turned out that was 100% blatant lie, playing up this "russian hacking narrative" in a time when dems thought they might convince the electoral college to vote rogue and dethrone trump before his inauguration! retraction was printed, WaPo had to hang its head in shame, but not until this story was widely disseminated over the net, making it to the front page of the 3rd most popular website in the US, REDDIT (where cucks and fags live and breath eternally!) and being widely reported by cucked news network (CNN). so you know, the damage was done. the pavlovian association of "trump" and "russian hacking" was added to, all to leave the stupid, brainwashed, unthinking masses believing that Lord and Master Donald J Trump (Perpetual God-Emperor Extraordinaire), who was legitimately elected president of the Great United States of America, was somehow "illegitimate". and you really want to buy this steaming pile of garbage??

hmmmmmmm, now who was it that was ACTUALLY in the pocket of foreign governments, and was ACTUALLY proven to be taking money and donations from them?? hmmmmmmmmmm can't imagine why. Oh yeah! it was hillary clinton (SEE PIC RELATED FROM THE PODESTA DUMP!)

NO WONDER SHE GAVE RUSSIA HALF OF OUR URANIUM, AMIRITE?????

OH WAIT, SHE JUST DID THAT BECAUSE SHE WAS STUPID! ITS ACTUALLY SAUDI FUCKING ARABIA THAT OWNED HER!

gnooryblows

remember the media is not your friend. the media is bullshit. the media is a propaganda network designed to help control and subdue you! fuck CNN! fuck NBC! even FOX news is actually a liberal outlet functioning as "controlled opposition" (don't believe me? well guess what? Rupert Murdoch endorsed hillary fucking clinton this past election cycle, so don't tell me any different!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

video of congressional testimony on the program, for those like me who prefer not to read when it's not necessary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCfTIapds0

TELL me again how "we should all trust the MSM" guys! TELL me how the MSM doesn't have an agenda! TELL me how they're the noble pure guardians of truth and honesty! TELL ME the CIA doesn't manipulate us! TELL ME that this sort of behavior doesn't extend out into other spheres of influence (academia, literature, film, television).

MOSTLY UNRELATED: BONUS: REMINDER: of the time NBC was SUCH FAKE NEWS that they actually blew up a fucking pickup truck just to fake a story about GM and faulty gas tanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtpMzGN9uWc

gnooryblows

remember this shit when you hear "TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY" narratives and REMEMBER THIS SHIT when you want to laugh at somebody IN THE KNOW who is telling you that there is a "DEEP STATE" going after your duly elected president, Mr. God Emperor Donald J Trump!

gnooryblows

the real story is who are the DEEP STATE agents who are releasing all of these leaks? and do they even exist, or are they just made up by these reporters to garner clicks and make names for themselves? it's shameful because i'm quite certain that the ordinary american citizen doesn't understand that these stories are all based upon nothing more than "some anonymous person told me", and this "person" could be anyone, with any job, with any agenda, period.

fucked up world we live in man, fucked up world :(

gnooryblows

should these individuals be tried for treason and be held accountable for their sabotage? now there's a real question! that's a deep esoteric discussion right there! i think it's pretty clear that there is an organized attempt underway to sabotage our democracy, subvert the will of the people, and return power to a shadowy cabal of oligarchs that have always been truly in control until this recent "populist" uprising. don't EVER be fooled into think YOU make the decisions at all! we have "democracy" so long as the "democratic decisions" go the way of the people in power, who control the flow of information and forge our culture through tools like hollywood, madison avenue advertising, kardashians, ect!

doesn't it even tell you something when in your supposedly "democratic" nation, the powers that be label the will of the people a "populist uprising".

JUST THINK ABOUT THAT FELLOWS! LET THAT SINK IN! THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE HAS BEEN LABELLED A "POPULIST UPRISING" IN OUR SUPPOSEDLY DEMOCRATIC NATION! AND NOW THAT WILL MUST BE PUT DOWN LIKE A REBELLION! THE MSM SURE IS COMPLICIT IN PUTTING THIS "POPULIST UPRISING" REBELLION DOWN, ISN'T IT!

DON'T THINK FOR YOURSELF KIDDIES! ANDERSON "I'M A VANDERBILT AND LITERALLY USED TO WORK FOR THE CIA" COOPER WILL TELL YOU HOW TO THINK! RIGHT AFTER HE'S DONE 69ING WITH HIS GAY BUDDY DON LEMON!